It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Democrats never actually intended to win the election ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Lumenari
If that were actually the plan, it is a complex way to get those results.

Not that it is difficult to follow but that it is overly complex.

ETA: And, it would be difficult to understand why they would go that route, when it isn't necessary.

Again, clearly explained in my opening post and in Lumenari's restatement. Read it again. Pay attention this time.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: incoserv
Uh ... That's not what Lumenari said, either.

She didn't say what I copy/pasted from her post?

She didn't say what you said she said. She said what she said. Your "interpretation" of it is faulty because you clearly do not get the gist of what we are saying.

At any rate, I"m breaking my own rule in feeding the trolls, so I'll leave it at this. Just re-read thoughtfully.
:
edit on 2020 11 27 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You are not alone with what you’re seeing. I give it less than two weeks before all hell breaks loose. Before Christmas for more impact.

Does no one find it odd how Biden was given president elect status right in time for the biggest consumer holiday to kick off? They calmed their base enough to go shopping.
After all the big box stores get their money it will get real again, maybe after cyber Monday and the press release that Biden is starting to lose his lead.

edit on 27-11-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Actually it is what she said.

Democrats knew that they could not win this election.

So they committed so much voter fraud that it HAD to called into question by Trump.

They get caught,
Trump ends up winning...

Implying that was the plan.

I said

Doesn't mean that cheating to get caught was the plan.

Refuting what Ilumenari had said.

Was there something else?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I sense that they will let it lie until a final clear decision is handed down. If the MSM's edict is denied, then it'll get hot in the kitchen. If Jao Bai Den is crowned, then I can see pogroms starting before long, too.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
I'll just go ahead and believe all the lausuits thrown out by the courts alleging fraud.

Not people on ATS hell-bent on a Trump comeback.

If not that then the Democrats must truly be Illuminati masterminds of some kind.

You do understand that the courts are merely accelerating it to the SCOTUS....

Oh wait!

No... you still don't understand that.

Is there literally ANYONE on the left still on ATS that is intelligent?

What happened to y'all?

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Referring to the OP, I agree 100% with how you laid it out.

Things will get bad either way. Left took it too far this time.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
a reply to: daskakik

Uh ... That's not what Lumenari said, either.

Words, concepts and maths are hard for some people.

But like John Wayne said... Life is hard.

It is even harder if you are stupid.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'll just go ahead and believe all the lausuits thrown out by the courts alleging fraud.

If not that then the Democrats must truly be Illuminati masterminds of some kind.

Oh wait!

What happened to y'all?

You understand nothing and believe much. Keep the faith sister.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I believe we are watching 2 puppets on strings, putting on a really good show and the masses are eating it up. Most are following man vs Creator/Creation. Nothing outside of us is stable or secure. The only security we have is within. No matter what happens, no matter who wins there is a script being followed on both sides.

Regardless of who wins the economy is toast, lockdowns and vaccines are coming. More and more people will become homeless, food shortages are coming, more unemployment, once everything gone what's left? Who do you serve, man or Creator.

My theory is those at the top are there for the puppeteers to pull strings. It's all a stage and all there all actors.

Had anyone considered this, if Biden gets in it's lockdowns and masks for who knows how long. If Trump gets in he's pushing the extra fast vaccine for all and they'll probably be more riots and destruction. At this stage of the game most are fed up with lockdowns and masks, others are dead set again the jab, even Trump fans. Both sides are primed and ready to fight for their leader.

So IS there a real winning side? Not that I see. Either way you are going to be forced into submission, one way or another.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Oh wait!

What happened to y'all?

Young man, you are proving to be far more naïve' than I thought you were. Multiple people here with far more knowledge than you have laid it out much better than most people I know, yet you still refuse to consider the fact that you could be wrong.

That's too bad. When you stop learning you open yourself to influences that don't have your best interests at heart.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It’s time to start over.

While I’m not convinced the Dems cheated as much as being said, I don’t put it past them. Simultaneously, half the country hates Trump.

We need a fresh start. As much as Trump is good for what the country needs on a financial basis, it’s not what it requires on a personable basis. I know the right-wing get all “oh, your feelings”, but I think to hold a country together, you need some of that. We’re not just an economic power, America is more than that. We’re supposed to care about each other as Americans, have each other’s back. It’s not a requirement, but it’s what makes us truly great.

Both sides have turned it into an us vs. them situation and we can’t have that. We need some unity, more than ever.

I don’t know how your lives work, but my life is a mix of people from all political sides. My family is conservative and most of my friends are Dems....whoever leads out country has to speak to BOTH sides equally.

So f*ckin’ flush all this sh*t down the f*cking drain, take the best traits of all our best leaders and mix them into one, call it a day.
edit on 27-11-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Oh wait!

What happened to y'all?

Young man, you are proving to be far more naïve' than I thought you were. Multiple people here with far more knowledge than you have laid it out much better than most people I know, yet you still refuse to consider the fact that you could be wrong.

That's too bad. When you stop learning you open yourself to influences that don't have your best interests at heart.

You don't know (I'm guessing, at least most) the people here - you know their personas. You certainly don't know me.

Guarding against influences that do not have my best interest at heart is at the core of my being.

And I'm not so young.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Trump has cost China a lot of money. He is not their choice.

Ive wondered for months what the left will do. Now they have made it even worse by lying to everyone. It is so unAmerican.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Oh wait!

What happened to y'all?

You don't know (I'm guessing, at least most) the people here - you know their personas. You certainly don't know me.

Guarding against influences that do not have my best interest at heart is at the core of my being.

And I'm not so young.

Boy did that all slide right over your head. One day you will have to admit that you've been lied to by a lot of people and when you figure that out, that's when you'll start to see the truth about the Left.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Oh wait!

What happened to y'all?

And I'm not so young.

Boy did that all slide right over your head. One day you will have to admit that you've been lied to by a lot of people and when you figure that out, that's when you'll start to see the truth about the Left.

And I could say the same exact words to you. Ending with Left, Right, middle or none of the above.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I believe you are 100% correct. a reply to: Freth

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
🤣🤣

To op

Or 80m ppl just wanted the worst pres in history out. Wrap your brain round that.

Not rocket science.. Sometimes it is what it is.

posted on Nov, 28 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jumbo
🤣🤣

To op

Or 80m ppl just wanted the worst pres in history out. Wrap your brain round that.

Not rocket science.. Sometimes it is what it is.

Again why are people surprised about threads on conspiracy theories on a conspiracy website?

Sometimes it seems the opposing view is like the living with AT&T guy on the commercials.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join