It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Philly Mob Boss Stole the Election - and Why He May Flip on Joe Biden.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
buffalochronicle.com...

So, apparently a Mafia Boss from Philly helped Joe Biden win the election in PA.

The innermost circles of the American mafia are abuzz. The Boss of the Philly mob — ‘Skinny Joey’ Merlino — is taking a victory strut, hobnobbing around the highest echelons of old-time mafia folk, mostly in Florida, describing what may have been the heist of the century: the 2020 presidential election.

The feat is drawing praise from far-flung corners of the Italian American business community, which sees the thanks of a grateful administration as key to the revival of the community’s political influence.

But an associate says that Merlino might just be willing to flip on Joe Biden and the Pennsylvania political operatives who ordered up some 300,000 election ballots marked for Biden. The source alleges that Merlino and a lean team of associates manufactured those ballots at a rate of $10 per ballot — a whopping $3 million for three days of work. They were then packaged into non-descript cardboard boxes and dropped off outside the Philadelphia Convention Center.

Sources who spoke to The Chronicle on the condition of anonymity say that Merlino picked up those ballots from two private households where a trusted handful of associates were busily marking ballots with Sharpie markers. They were paid more than $1,000 per hour, often producing thousands of ballots every hour for more than 60 nearly-consecutive hours.

The ballots were purchased in cash.

Now, im not saying this is true - I dont know how reliable the Buffalo Chronicle is - but this could be very very YUGE!

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
A little Godfather III going on eh

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I think I now have a full house on ‘Who’s behind the voting fraud’ bingo.

Russia check, China check, Deep State check and now the mafia, house!!

There was no way people voted against Trump rather than voting for Biden is there?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hmmmm.....Go Go “ Rico Rudy “ ? What’s up with the sharpies , didn’t they make ballots unreadable ? If this was true, which wouldn’t surprise me, but would Merlino be willing to incriminate himself / mob because of what I would assume is an unpaid debt for the rigging services? Interesting, Good Find !

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

A full house requires five cards, please add the Ace of Spades, Soros, to your all in hand.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I don’t know how I could have forgotten old George. 🤭

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I don’t know how I could have forgotten old George. 🤭

No idea, cause Soros is like Pepperidge Farm, he hasn't forgotten about you.

As for the Mafia being involved, one, they don't exist and two, they like to brag about stuff they haven't done to try and give themselves more cred.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

LOL. "The Mafia doesn't exist" is your general thesis here? Seriously? You think they all just up and disappeared when Rudy dropped the HAMMER on them back in the 80's?
edit on 16-11-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yeah. I heard they rigged it for JFK, too. IDK what to believe other than that America is not nor will it ever be run by or for the people. It's a plutocracy. The best we nobodies can hope for is to be left alone.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
"The Mafia doesn't exist" is your general thesis here? Seriously?

I live in Jersey, everyone here knows a guy who knows a guy or is that guy.

The second part of that sentence is the serious part.

Oh, and the Giuliani/mob stuff was back in the 80's.

edit on 16-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

A full house requires five cards, please add the Ace of Spades, Soros, to your all in hand.

I would call it a Royal Flush, China check, Deep State check, Rigged voting machines check, the mafia check and of course the all important Trump card, Check Mate !

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
I would call it a Royal Flush, China check, Deep State check, Rigged voting machines check, the mafia check and of course the all important Trump card, Check Mate !

Full house and check mate? Can we add Connect Four next, please?

"Trump won."

"I don't see it..."

"Here, diagonally."

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

What does that have to do with La Cosa Nostra not existing in 2020?

And if they don't exist then who the hell is "Skinny Joey" Joey Merlino?

en.wikipedia.org...

Joseph Salvatore "Skinny Joey" Merlino (born March 13, 1962) is an Italian-American mobster believed to be the boss of the Philadelphia crime family.[1] He rose to power in the mid-nineties after he allegedly fought a war for control of the criminal organization. He led the crime family in gambling, loan sharking and extortion.[2] In comparison to other traditional mob bosses who shunned the limelight, Merlino interacted regularly with the media and the public.[3][4] He is the son of deceased Philadelphia crime family underboss Chuckie Merlino.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

What does that have to do with La Cosa Nostra not existing in 2020?

I just said that part was a joke.

The serious part if them taking credit for things they don't do, this happens always.

edit on 16-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

What if they provide proof? They are obviously into all sorts of illegal things, or they would not be the mafia. I doubt this would be the first election they got their hands dirty in.

Look, im not saying this is true, but your flippant discrediting of it immediately is a little suspect.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What if they provide proof?

Sure.

Don't hold your breath for 'proof', we've been hearing about 'proof' for 3 years and 10 months. How's that been working out?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

My first thought when I read this is that it's a feint... a distraction... another claim that cannot be disproven, but can effectively shed doubt on software tampering/fraud.

Just one competing theory/claim that cannot be ruled out is enough for reasonable doubt.

In the end, it always comes down to the actual evidence. Either Team Trump can prove their claims or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Full house and check mate? Can we add Connect Four next, please?

"Trump won."

"I don't see it..."

"Here, diagonally."

LOL...yeah ok I see your point, maybe Trump has the “ Nuts “ would have been a better choice of words.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It's cool, I got where you were coming from. The reality though is he's holding a bunch of unsuited low cards.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Why not the Mob?
No different than the Biden Crime family.
Vote fraud is a big pool...room for everyone.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join