It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a Philly Mob Boss Stole the Election - and Why He May Flip on Joe Biden.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, you're looking for proof of crimes committed? Well, there is PLENTY of that around - getting anyone to actually take action on it is a completely different story.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Vote fraud is a big pool...room for everyone.

And who's the life guard at this pool? That's right!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Oh, you're looking for proof of crimes committed? Well, there is PLENTY of that around - getting anyone to actually take action on it is a completely different story.

So why will this be any different? Does the mob piece give it any more cred? I don't think so.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes. I would imagine anyone attempting to fix an election of this magnitude would deploy ALL available assets and schemes. You cannot allow all your plans to hinge on one person or one plan. There must be fail-safes for the fail-safes.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Totally agree with you there. Im sure this will be no different, and nothing will come of it. Only thing I could see that would change that is the Skinny Joey fella going on Good Morning America and detailing the scheme for the whole world to see....which we all know is never going to happen. So, yes - you're probably right and nothing will ever come of this.

its fun to hope though, right?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes. I would imagine anyone attempting to fix an election of this magnitude would deploy ALL available assets and schemes. You cannot allow all your plans to hinge on one person or one plan. There must be fail-safes for the fail-safes.

I would imagine no large criminal scheme would be allowed take place in Philly w/o the Mob boss knowing about it and demanding to dip his beak.
edit on 16-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Almost 79M votes despite losing a good chunk of blacks and hispancis. Impossible. Something is wrong. Hope it gets smoked out.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Incentive is great.
Imagine the favor he'd curry with a Biden-controlled DOJ.
Get out of jail free card for delivering PA and the election.

edit on 16-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: MountainLaurel

It's cool, I got where you were coming from. The reality though is he's holding a bunch of unsuited low cards.

Well everyone is “ all in “, this is a Big pot !!!! Any thoughts on Vegas not calling race for Biden yet ? Could the “ Elite Mob “ have been double crossed by the “ Street Mob “ ? No honor among thieves these days !

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Why would the mob work against Trump? I mean they are in Philly, so a little backward to the mafia in the trades that Trump would have had to have made deals with for decades...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Money. Plain and simple. The article states they received 3 million dollars for a weekends worth of work.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Could the “ Elite Mob “ have been double crossed by the “ Street Mob “ ? No honor among thieves these days!

You are soooooo right... there is no honor among thieves these days. Is this Dominion throwing the Mob under the bus to protect themselves?

Presuming BOTH electronic vote tampering AND ballot manufacturing was taking place, and this is actually the first step in making the mob guys the fall guys to protect the Dominion guys... this could get ugly. Very very ugly.

And in that case, my bet's on the Street Mob.

Actually, it might be even worse if the rumors about the Mob aren't true... but they're still being thrown under the bus by Dominion folks to protect themselves.

Oh my my.

So many good theories that cannot all be true but all would make really excellent novels...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I've often thought the same thing lately - all the conspiracy theories and stories we hear about the last 4 years regarding "The Plan", the Deep State and all the other assorted shenanigans would make one dynamite series of novels and/or films.

I wish I knew how to write like that - the ideas and stories are endless.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Why would the mob work against Trump? I mean they are in Philly, so a little backward to the mafia in the trades that Trump would have had to have made deals with for decades...

Trump was supposed to have worked with the FBI against the Mafia years ago, so that might figure in.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

its fun to hope though, right?

No arguments there, plus we get to have fun convos on it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

So that’s why Robert Mueller “found nothing” on Trump during the Russia Probe Scam. He owed Trump, bigly.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is like fixing any race.
I wonder if 'Skinny Joey' placed any bets on the election.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Could the “ Elite Mob “ have been double crossed by the “ Street Mob “ ? No honor among thieves these days!

You are soooooo right... there is no honor among thieves these days. Is this Dominion throwing the Mob under the bus to protect themselves?

Presuming BOTH electronic vote tampering AND ballot manufacturing was taking place, and this is actually the first step in making the mob guys the fall guys to protect the Dominion guys... this could get ugly. Very very ugly.

And in that case, my bet's on the Street Mob.

Actually, it might be even worse if the rumors about the Mob aren't true... but they're still being thrown under the bus by Dominion folks to protect themselves.

Oh my my.

So many good theories that cannot all be true but all would make really excellent novels...

LOL, yes they sure would !
Someone’s going down, this isn’t going away anytime soon, the “ Kracken “ has been released !

I can’t imagine the “ Street Mob “ are big fans of the “ The Reset “, can’t be good for business.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Any thoughts on Vegas not calling race for Biden yet ? Could the “ Elite Mob “ have been double crossed by the “ Street Mob “ ? No honor among thieves these days !

It's just waiting on the Electoral College to hold their vote on the 14th.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

A tight knit group of Italian businessmen who have
a tendency to play rough.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join