It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Cats Received Ballots, People...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
No that is not a sensationalist thread title. This really happened...

And here's 50+ more headlines from around the country all reporting rampant widespread voter fraud. I'm sure you can all guess who it is all in favor of:

One can only fathom the synchronized squeel from the left when they have this stolen election revoked. It's gonna be biblical.
edit on 12-11-2020 by CollateralDramage because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Surely just s few "glitches" there.

Nothing to see, folks. Move along, now.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I some you put in a lot of work to get those together. Would you mind if I were to download and share them? I'd even give attribution if I knew how.
edit on 2020 11 12 by incoserv because: I just did.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CollateralDramage

A solid S&F for the work you did to put the thread together.

Although you do realize that the talking points have shifted the last 24 hours from "there is no evidence of fraud" to "Sure, there was SOME fraud, but there wasn't enough fraud to influence the election outcome."

The goalposts are getting moved (and will move again) as the courts go through this.

I wonder what the next goalpost move will be?

Because the goalposts will most certainly move again.

It's pretty sad when I will be happy once more when the left FINALLY gets back to "Trump stole the election with the help of the Russians!!!"

At least that was normal the last 4 years for the Democrats...

edit on 12-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Rats Will Expire Soon ......

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Come on man, Lefty's have never cared about rigged elections, or court proceedings. Corn Pop knows that.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollateralDramage

And living dogs also voted.

www.nbc12.com...

“I’m a dog mom, so I thought it was kind of cute at first. Then, I realized it was potentially a big glitch that you would have a service dog with a registered microchip that gets transferred as being a human being. I didn’t think that this was honestly legit until she showed me the paper trail,” Locatelli said."

edit on 12-11-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Absolutely. Spread them far and wide.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Seriously?
You cat to be kitten me!

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

There is zero chance the Dems are getting away with this. They didn't even try to cover their tracks. Georgia is already doing a recount. The other swing states will follow suit once the litigation goes through the courts.

I think a civil war is more likely than Biden stealing the election.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Absolute insanity.

And this is just what's being reported. Imagine what isn't...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

There was a thread on my Nextdoor app, in my neighborhood in northern VA, with people asking what they should do as they were receiving two, three, four ballots at their houses. The thread eventually got shut down/deleted because somehow it turned into an online shouting match.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Bidens Instagram -DemoCats Vote post

Below is the text that appear in the video post. It’s over the top of cute cats playing with Biden Harris swag.

“Our Volunteers are working Hard

to make sure you Vote!

Don’t let the Democats down!

Text Cat to 30330
Seriously this is real”

I wonder what happened when you text cat, do you get an extra ballot for your cat?

Ha ha ha ha.... right?

edit on 12-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

We’ve already seen that, predictably, from members here. “Big deal, some votes got switched from Trump to Biden- it wouldn’t help Trump win anyway so shut up.”

In other words: “We don’t give a sh!t that cheating occurred. We want our candidate in and we don’t care if it’s illegitimate.”

And the related topic- why so opposed to examining what happened in some of these places? If you’re so confident that nothing was amiss, why the #ck would you be so rabid about NOT allowing some transparency?

I haven’t seen any of these folks comment on the affidavits from the Michigan shenanigans, either (although it’s been hours since the thread with the link to the affidavits has been posted and I haven’t been back to it yet). There are just too many people who have sworn under penalty of perjury the same things going on there.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

Don’t let the Democats down!

Text Cat to 30330
Seriously this is real”

I wonder what happened when you text cat, do you get an extra ballot for your cat?

Ha ha ha ha.... right?

Maybe ha ha ha ha?
...🥺

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

They're only regret will be having the fraud exposed...

They don't regret the fraud....just that they couldn't pull it off undetected....

You've provided lots worth investigating...but like others have said...they'll just move the goalposts...

Sad...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollateralDramage

There is zero chance the Dems are getting away with this. They didn't even try to cover their tracks. Georgia is already doing a recount. The other swing states will follow suit once the litigation goes through the courts.

I think a civil war is more likely than Biden stealing the election.

The problem they had this time....

Democrats are quite used to cheating to win an election.

The biggest FBI operation into voter fraud EVER that used the most manpower in American history was in Chicago, ffs... and the person who ran that operation found the amount of voter fraud there to be in his own words "absolutely astounding in its magnitude."

But back to their problem.

They were quite comfortable when they set up absentee ballots en mass "because of the Covids!" that they could up their cheating from its normal 5-7% to a full-on 10% of the vote.

HOWEVER.

They found out in the winding down of the ballot counts that they actually needed closer to 20% fraud to swing certain states in certain counties...

So they shut the counting down, raced to get the extra ballots needed (only one box checked for Biden, no downballot votes because they didn't have the time, no signatures needed in PA!!!) and rushed to deliver them.

They overstepped and it is going to come out.

Which is why the media coverage of "nothing to see here, Biden is your Dictator now, shut up and accept, if you question it you are crazy" narrative now.

But it simply cannot work.

No, this needs fixed or it doesn't matter anymore.

For BOTH parties.

Let's see where it goes, shall we?

edit on 12-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is a epic thread.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Thank you for the Spongebob meme in the middle, it was the icing on the cake

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Uhhhhhh links please......

Hahahahaha.