It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Cats Received Ballots, People...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CollateralDramage

It is a sensationalist thread title because you barely talked about it.

Why would anyone know the name of someone's pet, let alone keep a record of it for 12 years. That's interesting enough but low and behold ATS has it's head in the sand never looking at actual conspiracy theories.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Please explain how my title was inaccurate... Cause about 70 people seem to disagree with you. Also you must have convieniently scrolled past the 50+ other headlines directly below it.

Though by all means, lets see an actual conspiracy. I guess rampant voter fraud in the most divisive election in history just isn't exciting enough...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I’ve heard of animals getting Visa cards in their name. This doesn’t surprise me one bit.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I did not say anything about an ”office” or “position”. I do, however, take the position that Biden won the popular vote and received the majority of electoral college votes. No one has to be in a rush, Election Day was over a week ago. Their is only one reality. It’s undeniable what the whole of America has on Trump is that he lost the election.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So has the DoJ and Barr confirmed any of the alleged instances of fraud gathered in the OP?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollateralDramage

Please explain how my title was inaccurate... Cause about 70 people seem to disagree with you. Also you must have convieniently scrolled past the 50+ other headlines directly below it.

Though by all means, lets see an actual conspiracy. I guess rampant voter fraud in the most divisive election in history just isn't exciting enough...

I looked at them, none of them were about a cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

.... What does the very first headline read?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I believe it was the 1st one, but to be clear on it, this not discovered post election, this was discovered months ago.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: deaddeadgang

Funny cause on Nov. 3rd Trump was winning by a landslide. Then in the early hours of the morning all counting miraculously stopped and then mail in votes (all for Biden) started flooding in which just so happened to convieniently tip the scales ever so slightly in every swing state for Biden. Almost like the (mostly democrat) ballot counters figured out exactly how many votes were needed to steal the election. Why else would they prevent Republicans from watching the counts? Why else would they cover the windows? Why did so many democrat ballot counters arrive with large travel bags and coolers whose contents no one was allowed to view?

Do you really believe we're that nieve? Do you really believe your divisive gas lighting and deflection is going to weasel your way out of this?

I have a feeling 2021 will be the year of the coincidence theorists...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So I guess cases of election fraud only matter if they're on or around election day?... How convienient for those benefitting from it.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Were ALL the mail ins for biden, or just most?
My guess would be most. Which could be easily explained by the differing views towards the virus as well as mail in voting. The dems were more likely to avoid the polls and mail their ballots in.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Trump lost, he knows he lost, YOU know he lost. It's genuinely interesting how Trumpians (and repub politicians.) are willing to crap all over US democracy for their obese, orange, Putin owned demagogue.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Were ALL the mail ins for biden, or just most?
My guess would be most. Which could be easily explained by the differing views towards the virus as well as mail in voting. The dems were more likely to avoid the polls and mail their ballots in.

Trump literally told his supporters NOT to use mail ins. Then surprise surprise, that's the voting method he has an issue with, it's so dumb how transparently stupid he is.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It's so dumb how transparently obvious you gatekeepers are.

You're also in the meager minority on this issue.
edit on 13-11-2020 by CollateralDramage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tc2290

Crap over US democracy by asking for transparency? How dare they...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

.... What does the very first headline read?

What is your problem?! You titled the thread dead catS... Plural! You had 1 news article of 1 cat...and are claiming you're not being sensational.

But you don't care at all that a dead cat got mailed a ballot...you just care that Trump loss...that's the point of your thread...it has nothing to do with the cat, and you clearly emphasized that by taking 50 screen shots of different news articles claiming voter fraud.

Your title is very misleading! Accept it!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lol... not according to the vote count.
We seem to be the majority.
And, there were equal numbers of Republicans and dems observing the votes being counted. In some of these states that trump is complaining about there was a video feed throughout the whole thing, anyone could watch what was going on. How much more transparency do you need?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclod

So I guess cases of election fraud only matter if they're on or around election day?... How convienient for those benefitting from it.

You assume a hell of a lot..was it fraud, was it some weird glitch..but ya, the cat that never voted IS irrelevant..never got close. The owner wasn't complicit..if it was fraud.

I say bring whatever proof they got to court..get this sh#t done! or get off the pot.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Oh my mistake... plural. Keep moving those goal posts.

Still, I don't think the title is misleading at all. Neither do the 74 other people who S+F or the mods that allowed this to reach the top of the homepage.

Keep crying from your peanut gallery soapbox. Your echo chamber is getting smaller by the second.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
Lol... not according to the vote count.
We seem to be the majority.

Yeah, with all the dead voters, double/triple/quadruple voters, illegal immigrant voters, fictional voters, family pets, home appliances and whatever else they managed to lump in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join