It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Cats Received Ballots, People...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh yeah. I know Republicans and conservatives cheat all the time in elections because they 'think the libs do it' but, I meant for the 2020 election.

Then again, they're not really looking for voter fraud. They want election fraud. Anybody can register, or attempt to register, but when it comes time to vote then it's one-person, one-vote, nearly every time.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Oh yeah. I know Republicans and conservatives cheat all the time in elections because they 'think the libs do it' but, I meant for the 2020 election.

Then again, they're not really looking for voter fraud. They want election fraud. Anybody can register, or attempt to register, but when it comes time to vote then it's one-person, one-vote, nearly every time.

I know — but, can’t even tell you how many times I’ve been attacked for stating this stuff happens on both sides.

Significant fraud is not about individual incidents.

But, to date — no significant fraud has been proven.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

The goalposts are getting moved (and will move again) as the courts go through this.

I think in the end it will come down to a few areas with one being whether vote counting machines gave Trump votes to Biden as part of the software's ability to do so. This is where the numbers are not small and even moving to goal post to the moon would not be enough distance. As far as vote harvesting that would be a second direction as just one person had 5000 votes to sell for 28,000 dollars in one video, so times that by 10 20 50 people in one state and once again big numbers. The third is disallowing votes that basically were illegal to count in the areas where the democrats basically ran everything and so counted anything Biden no matter what and this could be rather big numbers too.

Outside off these three areas I don't see other fraudulent events to equal big numbers to make a difference.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I know — but, can’t even tell you how many times I’ve been attacked for stating this stuff happens on both sides.

Significant fraud is not about individual incidents.

But, to date — no significant fraud has been proven.

I agree both sides have done it, but it has been a part of the left's playbook for a very long time. I have mentioned the liberal term "grassroots" and that is just their name for what in the end tends to be vote harvesting. I have personally seen it in action. Also the people selling votes for 5 bucks each and the one lady had 5000 to sell where not Trump votes...lol

So yes at lower levels both side have been caught, but when we talk about systemic level it is well ingrained into what the liberals have always done as a matter of course.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

So you're saying Russia paid Seth Rich to leak John Podesta's emails to Wikileaks showing corruption (Uranium One deal) and a vast amount of unusual terms used out of context such as pizza, hotdogs, walnut sauce, pasta, hankerchiefs (designated as pedo-code words by the FBI) and Hillary Clinton herself admitting to sacrificing a chicken in her backyard to Moloch- all to influence US voters to vote against her?

Sounds like a pretty wild conspiracy theory...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

How are mail in votes verified?

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tc2290

Yeah like you guys got over the 2016 election...

We'll get over it once the corruption is exposed and we take back the election you stole.

In the mean time you should take your TDS pills...
edit on 13-11-2020 by CollateralDramage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: deaddeadgang

You do realize that The Office of The President Elect is a completely fabricated position which holds no political weight whatsoever, right?

Why are you people in such a desperate rush to push this through? You guys had 4 years to find something on Trump...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Spoken like a true deepstate shill.

Please reveal yourself some more. It's music to my ears.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

That's cute.

Let me know once you've found 50+ cases of fraud that benefits Republicans.

I imagine we'll be waiting a while...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CollateralDramage

Well... somehow the MSM associates "Wikileaks" with "Russia."

I'm not saying they're right. I'm just saying that's what the MSM narrative of Russia's interference is.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

these headlines come from thoroughly discredited rags. Trump has lost 15 lawsuits and counting and now his lawyers are jumping ship! TRUMP LOST and there is NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE of fraud!

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CollateralDramage
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

So you're saying Russia paid Seth Rich to leak John Podesta's emails to Wikileaks showing corruption (Uranium One deal) and a vast amount of unusual terms used out of context such as pizza, hotdogs, walnut sauce, pasta, hankerchiefs (designated as pedo-code words by the FBI) and Hillary Clinton herself admitting to sacrificing a chicken in her backyard to Moloch- all to influence US voters to vote against her?

Sounds like a pretty wild conspiracy theory...

That's a pretty wild conspiracy theory even if you leave out Russia paying Seth.

Why would Russia footing the bill make it even wilder?
edit on 13-11-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

New York Post
Fox News
Judicial Watch
The Hill
The Washington Times
National File
LA Times
Associated Press
True Pundit

You consider all these rags? I can only imagine which sources you consider trustworthy. CNN? MSNBC?

"No credible evidence of fraud"

None? Zero? I guess that terminal TDS has you locked in tunnel vision. Probably doesn't help that you have your head buried in the sand either.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Cause I guess one ordinary guy taking it upon himself to do the right thing is just too unfathomable for most people. At least on the left.

Or maybe they just don't want to give people any funny ideas. After all, Podesta himself said he's in full support of "making an example"of people...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
But the whole thing after "Russia paid Seth Rich" is just as wild without that part, so whis it so hard, for you, to believe that Russia may have done that?

To be honest, it hasn't even been proven that Seth leaked the emails to wikileaks, outside the Quniverse, that is.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Give me a valid reason why they would need to do that. Give me a valid reason why Russia favored Trump over Hillary. Give me a valid reason why they wouldn't just hack it themselves as was implied (but not proven) by the multi-million dollar Mueller report. I am open to the theory. However the entire Democratic party (and alphabet agencies) apparatus failed to provide so much as a shred of evidence to support this. So I remain skeptical.

Assange and Kimdotcom highly insinuated Seth was the leaker. It's also far more credible and requires far less mental gymnastics.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm not here to sway your opinion. I just pointed out that Russia paying for the leaks isn't the wildest part of the CT.

Regardless of what Assange and Kimdotcom, who has failed on producing damning evidence that he claimed he had, may have insinuated, there isn't any real proof that Seth was the leaker.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The cat one, was discovered many months ago

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join