It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Isurrender73
What has Rudy said that turned out to be false?

The Biden laptop? Where'd that all go? Oh right, tick-tock, tick-tock...

You have proof he lied? I didn’t ask for your opinion I asked for proof. Which you don’t have. Try again.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You have proof he lied?

Yeah, my poof is where the **** is the investigation?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I dont think getting a recount will help

Agreed.

We need audits that include re-verifying the validity of voters/ballots, chain of custody of ballots, vote counts, the whole kit and kaboodle!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Oh dear... Please actually read the OP and respond to what I actually posited... and not your confirmation biases.

I'm not lapping up anything... Not the bullcrap from the left and not the bullcrap from the right.

You know that we're capable of readng the rest of your comments and not just the OP, right?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

It isn't just this.

How many times in the last few years has rudy claimed to have something but then didn't.

To many times for me to trust him anymore.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
No, it is criminal. UnConstitutional. Because there is an election day per the Constitution. One day, not 3 days, not a week. One day.

Each state sets its own rules regarding mail in and absentee ballots within its own constitution.

There isn't an overriding national rule.

I'm not American, but I know that - surely you do too?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But I have not seen Team Trump mention this at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Why???

Probably because some of those glitches did go to trump.

Just because we aren't hearing about it doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
I certainly don't expect rudy to tell us.

Why wouldn't the biden camp tell us? Maybe they are waiting for the trump camp to try this rout first? To come out and start saying that they were all for biden and then bam! Biden camp drops evidence of glitches helping trump.

Are you aware that there is at least one allegation of dead person voting trump?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Ga is having an audit

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What has Rudy said that turned out to be false?

The Biden laptop? Where'd that all go? Oh right, tick-tock, tick-tock...

wait, what? now the laptop isn't real? WTF did the FBI have for almost a year? And who wrote those e-mails? And who invented Bobulinsky?

sure it was censored by those who needed Biden to win, but unless you have some new information, it's still real.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

You have proof he lied?

Yeah, my poof is where the **** is the investigation?

LOL, right next to the one the FBI is doing into Comey's bad behavior.

quit pretending.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

quit pretending.

Is that also one over from the pizza thing?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Keep seeing references to an interview done by someone named Redpill78 with Melissa, the Dominion whistle blower, having no luck finding it though... She needs a body guard ASAP. Isn't Hillary & Bill involved with funding Dominion?

Melissa, a Dominion contracter who witnessed #ElectionFraud when working in Detroit Michigan, was scheduled to appear on @seanhannity but @FoxNews canceled 30 min before the show so she talked to RedPill78 instead.

conservativedailypost.com...

Melissa Carone was a contractor for Dominion Voting Systems in Detroit on Nov 3rd and Nov 4th providing IT support. Carone has come forward with a signed affidavit noting various instances of election fraud at TCF center in Detroit. I encourage people to watch a longer interview streamed earlier today with Redpill78

www.reddit.com...

EDIT: FOUND it, an hour long video on Twitch, link is below:

"Ms. Carone gave a longer interview –see here– which has more information. It is always challenging to interpret the validity of whistleblowers; however, Mellissa Carone has some specific details that provide credibility. I strongly recommend watching the full video..."

theconservativetreehouse.com... n/

RedPill78
redpill78news.com...

This his Bitchute page, guessing it's going to be there soon: www.bitchute.com...

From a discussion on his own Parler link:

Martin · @ArcturianLight
19 hours ago

Zack,
You are the man!!
The big tech censor hammer fell a few weeks ago; as you're no doubt we'll aware of. I can't believe they scrubbed you. Your channel has always been so concise and accurate. Keep that truth flowing!!!

parler.com...

Corruption Detector · @Redpill78
22 hours ago ·
Impressions

New episode of Red Pill News is now available on Rumble, Odysee, my website and on Bitchute once the processing is complete. Today we discuss several instances of voter fraud, my interview with Dominion Voting Systems whistleblower Melissa Carone, the possibility of Chinese interference through Dominion access and so much more. Bitchute is having major issues after having been deplatformed so processing times take many hours to finalize.

parler.com...

edit on 11.12.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Probably because some of those glitches did go to trump.

I did not know that -- thank you. I still have to check out the links about oddities in Kentucky favoring McConnell too. So I might see it yet!

Just because we aren't hearing about it doesn't mean it hasn't happened.
I certainly don't expect rudy to tell us.

Why wouldn't the biden camp tell us? Maybe they are waiting for the trump camp to try this rout first? To come out and start saying that they were all for biden and then bam! Biden camp drops evidence of glitches helping trump.

That may be. And I don't like it one bit. These are our elections. For the people. It their honor and privilege to run. The integrity and honesty of our elections should not be a political football.

We should be able to get answers without going through lying liar political critters.

Are you aware that there is at least one allegation of dead person voting trump?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

Keep seeing references to an interview done by someone named Redpill78 with Melissa, the Dominion whistle blower, having no luck finding it though...

Maybe this one?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

No I found it though, it's an hour long video, see my link above, video is on Twitch...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

quit pretending.

Is that also one over from the pizza thing?

I was sticking with things we have video confessions over.
proof. Like a......laptop.

the contents exist and are out in the wild. Hell, even a guy with a blue checkmark seems to be aware of the information.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

the contents exist and are out in the wild. Hell, even a guy with a blue checkmark seems to be aware of the information.

Don't you find it odd that nothing happened? Nothing at all? I mean look who runs the Justice Department and zip. Not a peep.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Instead of constantly pounding this board with fake news.. You want to wager?

I'll place a very large wager this doesn't get overturned, and if this happens to get escalated to the supreme court they fail to offer any sort of opinion.

You want to take that side, or keep hitting us with fake news and hyperbole?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I'm surprised this isn't posted yet...

BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

During an interview on Wednesday with Steve Bannon on War Room, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bombshell where he announced that whistleblowers would soon be coming forward about the Dominion election software.

"Coleman has the community people and he’s got the Dominion people," Giuliani said. "And they were the ones who were the actual, not poll watchers, the actual observers who were excluded, who were lied to, two of whom stayed behind after all the Republicans had left out and they’re the ones who got the evidence of the 100,000 votes coming in. And they have some photographs also."

Rudy isn't as clear as I'd like him to be about this. I assume that he's saying the "Dominion people" are the two who "stayed behind", as opposed to the "community people." But I'm not sure. It's a little ambiguous. I'm wondering why would "Dominion people" be observers?

Rudy doesn't mention anything about Dominion software being rigged or hacked or hijacked though, which is what I would have expected Dominion whistleblowers to speak to.

So I don't know what to make of this. Game changer? Or big fat nothing burger?

i think he means the dominion people were unable to rig the votes for Trump due to the Dem observors being present.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: carewemust

Instead of constantly pounding this board with fake news.. You want to wager?

I'll place a very large wager this doesn't get overturned, and if this happens to get escalated to the supreme court they fail to offer any sort of opinion.

You want to take that side, or keep hitting us with fake news and hyperbole?

I think there is a real chance the courts let us down, but fake news? More like a bloodless coup, at least so far.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join