It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I'm still interested in the MIT PHD study group that did a statistical analyst of all the counties in Michigan and came up with some alarming results. It seems in heavy Democratic areas such as Detroit the analyst followed normal splattering as seen below.

But in a number of heavy republican areas voting dropped off in a linear way in each. Basically what this is showing is the more republican voters the less voted for Trump. You might say...well many Republicans do not like Trump now so it makes sense, but the pattern would be a lot different if that was the case. Seeing a consistent linear drop-off at 20% means an algorithm was used and votes were transferred from Trump to Biden to make this type pattern.

Is this all correct?...IDK I'm not a MIT PHD, but the Dominion software has a built-in function, not bug, to run weighted elections...that is where one set of votes are worth more then the other set. And many of these machines got a update on Nov 3 this is seen as crazy as updates typically get checked and verified all is working correctly before use and these machines did not get that.

edit on 12-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Diane Feinstein’s husband owns 60% of that Dominion company.

The Clinton Foundation has a stake in it too.

It is not called a “Glitch” ~ it is called “Cheating.”

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

QUOTE: @realDonaldTrump “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. UNQUOTE

BOMBSH ELL: Anon Crunches Voter Data, Discovers Election Software ‘Dominion’ Producing Massive Fraud

LOL! Team Trump must have read this thread

Or not. But they're proving me wrong... and now I'm listening again!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Is this all correct?...IDK I'm not a MIT PHD, but the Dominion software has a built-in function, not bug, to run weighted elections...that is where one set of votes are worth more then the other set.

This is definitely true? Wow...

And many of these machines got a update on Nov 3 this is seen as crazy as updates typically get checked and verified all is working correctly before use and these machines did not get that.

Curiouser and curiouser. Thanks for adding this. I have nothing of value to add, but I'm interested in others' thoughts.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

This is definitely true? Wow...

This feature is listed as a function in their documentation. Why anyone would want it in any voting software IDK. The MIT people say that the software should be open source so anyone can check it, but it is not and kept secret. Hmm wonder why?

edit on 12-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

This feature is listed as a function in their documentation. Why anyone would want it in any voting software IDK. The MIT people say that the software should be open source so anyone can check it, but it is not and kept secret. Hmm wonder why?

Indeed. And this isn't just a Dem thing... these machines were accepted/approved by Pubs just as well. Everyone has some 'splaining to do.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

It gets better...

Other sites claim that Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff is also Chief Executive of the software supplier company Dominion, and that Feinstein’s husband is a significant shareholder

matzav.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Indeed. And this isn't just a Dem thing... these machines were accepted/approved by Pubs just as well. Everyone has some 'splaining to do.

Yep...What was the Nov 3 update and did all machines get that update? Not hard to check.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

After the last Election, the US House composed a bill related to Dominion voting systems, but it never received a vote on the house floor.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Of course, they wouldn't DARE touch Queen Nancys quiver full of arrows, Pelosi’s former Chief of Staff is also a Dominion executive but we all know that's just another one those 'coincidences'...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

in a number of heavy republican areas voting dropped off in a linear way in each. Basically what this is showing is the more republican voters the less voted for Trump.

C'mon maaan , trump barely had a following. No way republicans showed up to vote for him.

Biden on the other hand packed the stadiums so much that he had to stay in the basement because they became over capacity. By the end of the count Biden is going to have more votes than all US citizens combined.

edit on 411130America/ChicagoThu, 12 Nov 2020 17:41:30 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

C'mon maaan , trump barely had a following. No way republicans showed up to vote for him.

Biden on the other hand packed the stadiums so much that he had to stay in the basement because they became over capacity. By the end of the count Biden is going to have more votes than all US citizens combined.

So the interesting part is that if republicans didn't like Trump anymore the statistics would look like this.

In my other post the linear slant downward starting at 20% is the tell tell sign that something is manipulating the data.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Dayuuuum straight! At least he'll have that Guinness world record as a consolation prize...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

There is a lot of tell tell signs including hiden biden who couldn't pack a closet becoming the most popular successful president in history to bring out the voters. Even accounting for major TDS it doesn't add up.

Now will he be caught and held accountable, I doubt it especially with trumps administration.
edit on 191130America/ChicagoThu, 12 Nov 2020 18:19:54 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Humour me for a minute, trying to get my head around the graphs after a heavy week...

It looks like roughly Biden +1 vs Trump +0.5 in Dominion machines. This could mean that at the clean break in the graphs (notice the convenient gap at point the of deployment whenever this intervention occurred), created a 40-45 degree slant downwards meaning it was 2:1ish in Bidens favour, widening the gap exponentially. Is it that simple or am I missing a key data point?
edit on 12/11/2020 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

It makes sense to me... but I'm not the sharpest math tool in the shed so I wouldn't trust me!

I hope someone else who does know what they're talking about weighs in...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
"No, it is criminal. UnConstitutional. Because there is an election day per the Constitution. One day, not 3 days, not a week. One day."

Each state sets its own rules regarding mail in and absentee ballots within its own constitution.

Irrelevant to my point. I specifically said 'election day', nothing to do with main-in or absentee ballots. Try again.

Article I Section II Clause 4 clearly states:
"The Congress may determine the Time of chusing the Electors, and the Day on which they shall give their Votes; which Day shall be the same throughout the United States."

Congress, pursuant to this Constitutionally delegated power, has statutorily set by the Federal Government as "the Tuesday next after the first Monday in the month of November", see:
Statutes at Large, 28th Congress, 2nd Session, p. 721

I'm not American,...

Obviously.
edit on 13-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

We should be able to get answers without going through lying liar political critters.

I wish.

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I'm surprised this isn't posted yet...

BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

During an interview on Wednesday with Steve Bannon on War Room, former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bombshell where he announced that whistleblowers would soon be coming forward about the Dominion election software.

"Coleman has the community people and he’s got the Dominion people," Giuliani said. "And they were the ones who were the actual, not poll watchers, the actual observers who were excluded, who were lied to, two of whom stayed behind after all the Republicans had left out and they’re the ones who got the evidence of the 100,000 votes coming in. And they have some photographs also."

Rudy isn't as clear as I'd like him to be about this. I assume that he's saying the "Dominion people" are the two who "stayed behind", as opposed to the "community people." But I'm not sure. It's a little ambiguous. I'm wondering why would "Dominion people" be observers?

Rudy doesn't mention anything about Dominion software being rigged or hacked or hijacked though, which is what I would have expected Dominion whistleblowers to speak to.

So I don't know what to make of this. Game changer? Or big fat nothing burger?

BIG UPDATE - Whistleblower connected.

This article was updated with new information 1 hour ago. If the MSM knows, (which they likely do), it answers 90% of the questions regarding the Media's behavior this week, why Barr put a smile on McConnell's face, and Democrats were screaming at each other during their "private" conference call on November 4th.

Tonight we heard more from our source on this raid in Germany.

From our source: The US government, once they determined that this Dominion server was involved in switching votes, then the intelligence community began a search for the server and discovered that the server was in Germany.

In order to get access to that server and have it available for use in a legal manner they had to have the State Department work in tandem with the Department of Justice. They had to request that the government of Germany cooperate in allowing this seizure of this server.

The appropriate documents required to affect that kind of seizure were put in place, signed off on, and it appears there was also US military support in this operation. The US military was not in the lead. But this helps explain why Esper was fired and Miller and Kash Patel were put in place — so that the military would not interfere with the operation in any way.

By getting ahold of the server they now are going to have the direct evidence of when they were instructed to stop counting.

They will also discover who gave the direction to stop counting, and who initiated the algorithm that started switching votes.

The CIA was completely excluded from this operation.
More at: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow. Thank you for adding this. This is much bigger than just a couple employees coming forward about bad counting practices. If this is true, this HUGE.

This might explain more than just the media behavior this week. It might also explain the states shutting down due to Corona again.... are they worried about major rioting (again for many of these places) if the fraud is exposed? And/or Trump is declared the winner? It seems to me that if all hell is about to break loose, Corona shutdowns and freezes effectively implement martial law without declaring martial law.

Or maybe I'm just making crap up now...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join