It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
But do you think they should throw in the towel before entering the ring, or should they give it at least until the first bell rings and see if anything of substance is found? I only ask, as I'm sure you aren't aware of it, but your commentary makes it appear that's how it should be, again, in your professional opinion. And I wouldn't be making this personal against any member, but you have a good amount of street cred here for a lot of members. Some younger folks may be dazzled by your whit and charm.

I think if you legitimately feel you've been defrauded, not just lost, then you should look into that with any means necessary.

What I am seeing however is not anything that looks legitimate and I think once the Georgia recount comes in and if it doesn't change things it's time to move on, not continue to press the issue.

If Trumps team is in fact trying to take these concerns to court, why would they share their evidence with the media/public? Why give the other side you claim is cheating a sense of the proof you have? I wouldn't want to give the other side an early start to put a defense together... I think Trumps team is handling this in the right manner, instead of fighting through the media (which has proven not to be on their side) they are fighting in the courts..

I just want a fair, open audit of all the states in question.. If Biden did in fact win with no cheating/fraud, then I'd expect Trump to peacefully transfer power over.. But as of now, there's a bad taste left in the mouths of 70+ million voters who feel like they were cheated this election..

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Boadicea

The only Mellissa Carone, with that spelling, I found on LinkedIn works for Ford Motors.

And? alot of people are not on linkedin so unclear what point your making??????????????????????

I woud be willing to bet Lou Dobbs had asked for proof of her identity to put her on air. So shes who she says she is the only question is if she is lying or not.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
If Trumps team is in fact trying to take these concerns to court, why would they share their evidence with the media/public?

Other than the fact that the election determines who's President and that a court case is public? Gee, I have no clue...

It's not an episode of some court show on TV, real cases have discovery where the other side gets to see your evidence too, there isn't some big gotcha moment where the Trump team goes, 'And where were you, Joe Biden, on the night of November 3rd!?!?!?".

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If Trumps team is in fact trying to take these concerns to court, why would they share their evidence with the media/public?

Other than the fact that the election determines who's President and that a court case is public? Gee, I have no clue...

It's not an episode of some court show on TV, real cases have discovery where the other side gets to see your evidence too, there isn't some big gotcha moment where the Trump team goes, 'And where were you, Joe Biden, on the night of November 3rd!?!?!?".

Apologies... I guess you have all the answers.. My bad.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
And? alot of people are not on linkedin so unclear what point your making??????????????????????

The point is if this is her I think her background is important.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Those people were all on camera so this should be easy enough to prove.

They were also being watched by observers. And cops.

This is where Rudy and Team Trump do themselves (and US!) no favors. It should indeed be easy enough to prove... and it shouldn't be taking this long.

I haven't yet read the whole link or watched the video, but all of their claims about Republican observers being locked out and secret vans making 4:00 a.m. ballot dropoffs which are then counted in the dead of night... where is the video? Audio? Even some still pics! How about at least a comprehensive timeline of the what took place to put things in some perspective for people? Why have they allowed so much confusion, rather than trying to laying out the facts and circumstances in the most reasonable way?

At the same time, why won't the media do their job and start investigating. Who exactly was in charge of the election centers where wrong doing is alleged? Who was supervising? What do they have to say about the night's events? The early morning hour ballots?

Everyone is allowing for maximum confusion and chaos by not getting the facts out to the public in a timely way, and in the most informational and reasonable way. The best information we have right now is basically from a private party filing a lawsuit. (Which I'm pretty sure will be dismissed for lack of standing. I question the true motives for filing that lawsuit...)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
I have more proof that Trump impacted the election by screwing with the postal service than you have on any points.

Ummm... no, you don't, because Trump didn't do anything with regard to the USPS.

Extending deadlines for mail-in ballots.. That is fraud?

No, it is criminal. UnConstitutional. Because there is an election day per the Constitution. One day, not 3 days, not a week. One day.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Apologies... I guess you have all the answers.. My bad.

No reason to apologize, it's a thing, court proceedings are public, discovery is codified legal activity, you can't keep any of this secret in hopes of springing it on someone at trial.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Lazarus Short
Isn't that kind of a big deal?

Did anyone else read that link?

Yeah, I read it, pretty massive stuff - but it won't matter to the retards because he's a Trump appointee...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WildBillX
Evidence doesn't precede investigation.

When the police find a dead body they conduct an investigation in order to find evidence. They don't have evidence and then conduct an investigation.

Eh? Been watching Bad Boys again?

What, exactly, do you call the dead body?

Evidence is absolutely necessary to precede an investigation. Otherwise it is called a fishing expedition - you know, what they've been doing to Trump for the last 4 years.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
They might now have enough evidence for the U.S. Supreme Court to take major action.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

If Trumps team is in fact trying to take these concerns to court, why would they share their evidence with the media/public? Why give the other side you claim is cheating a sense of the proof you have?

The simple answer is because these are OUR elections and for OUR benefit. Not just Trump and Biden, not just Republicans and Democrats. This is the people's business being conducted.

And they have to make it public to sue for any relief anyway. Any lawsuit filed will have to include a detailed description of the alleged wrongdoing, and the defendant in any and every case is entitled to discovery -- all evidence the prosecutor/plaintiff holds has to be turned over to the defendant. Time is of the essence.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well your not going to see court evidence a lawyer would lose their law license for something like that. You have to wait until the court case is concluded then you can have access to any evidence involved unless the judge seals the case. Though im skeptical of the ultimate goal here. I dont think getting a recount will help

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
They might now have enough evidence for the U.S. Supreme Court to take major action.

I would really love to believe that... Or maybe I do believe that they have something, but they're using it for leverage, rather than truth, justice and the American way.

Everything I am seeing so far from Team Trump can easily be dismissed as "wrongdoing" but without malice and/or not having any effect on the outcome of the election. Much of what they are alleging is clear violations of election rules and process, but even if proven, I don't see how most would result in finding and isolating the bad votes to take them out of the count. And no one wants to see good votes thrown out with the bad. (And I mean "good" in terms of valid votes by registered voters... not a vote for a specific candidate).

I haven't seen Team Trump even touch the software "glitches" and vote flipping, which is where the real meat is.

I would love for them to prove me wrong.

I am keeping in mind that for some reason they want Biden to actually be certified before going pitbull on them. Maybe there's some kind of legal advantage for Trump if Biden officially wins... or if Biden officially accepts. Which might be putting him into criminal charges territory, I don't know.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

The thing is, if all the 'glitches' only help Biden and never Trump, one has to ask some serious questions.

Im not paying enough attention to any of this to know more than basic surface info. But it seems that we haven't seen stories about 10k votes being flipped back to Biden that were "erroneously" attributed to Trump. Its only going one way, at least on the surface. Is that due to no one looking for it? It not being reported?

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What has Rudy said that turned out to be false? Please share why we shouldn’t believe the man who took down the Mafia in NY. Rudy has nothing to gain by joining Trump and everything to lose.

Somehow all of a sudden he became corrupt?

Talk all the crap about Trump you want. But until you have evidence that Rudy has perjured himself I would say stuff your comments about an American hero up your rear.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
What has Rudy said that turned out to be false?

The Biden laptop? Where'd that all go? Oh right, tick-tock, tick-tock...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The thing is, if all the 'glitches' only help Biden and never Trump, one has to ask some serious questions.

Exactly! Yes!!! If these "glitches" are real, trackable, and verifiable, that's where the proof is, and where genuine votes can be added to Trump and taken from Biden, and possibly change the outcome of the election.

But I have not seen Team Trump mention this at all. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Nothing. Why???

Im not paying enough attention to any of this to know more than basic surface info. But it seems that we haven't seen stories about 10k votes being flipped back to Biden that were "erroneously" attributed to Trump. Its only going one way, at least on the surface. Is that due to no one looking for it? It not being reported?

With the exception of the known "glitch" that has been corrected, as far as I know there is no one officially questioning or investigating these vote flips and other votes Trump "lost" for unexplained reasons. I've seen videos and screenshots that seem to show exactly that in Pennsylvania to the tune of over 100,000. I've seen someone do an analysis and claim many more instances (I don't remember now if it was in one state or across states).

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I don’t think anyone is going to out Roar the Trump Right.

Especially on here — ATS.

But, yeah, people are talking all sides.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Im sure there are CTers out there that can draw you diagrams that would make your head swim.

My only answer as to your question of "Why" is that its going to be presented in court. But i just don't have any faith that tinkering would be that easy to detect, let alone prove.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join