It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Except he isn't quitting...

I honestly hope he doesn't quit, I'd love to watch him cling to the Oval Office drapes while he gets hauled out for trespassing on the 20th.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Five stages of grief

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

They're still at the second stage.

There's plenty who are still at stage one. They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that their guy lost.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
It hasn't been filed because there's nothing to file.

We'll see.

Civil suits are matters of public record, national security is not a factor. You're pretty much spinning your wheels by adding this fairy tale aspect to the narrative.

You are confused. This will not be a civil suit, though it may start as one.

This will go criminal very quickly - and it likely will start as one.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
We'll see.

Actually we won't see, that's the point. No lawsuit is going to be filed that proves any type of massive, election-changing fraud.

This will go criminal very quickly...

Those are public record too. If the ACLU can take the NSA to court and have those transcripts made public some cockamamie voter fraud lawsuit isn't going to be made non-public and become the first case in the history of the country to fit your made up narrative.

edit on 15-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: It's my DOMINION and the SCORECARD says you just got HAMMERED.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker
Sitting on it allows them to catch more who are involved.

How much longer is he going to 'sit on it'? It's like the whole swamp drainy thing, time's about up.

Still about a month and a half to drain the swamp.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Are you holding out hope? Even John Durham got the message...

REPORT: John Durham Dropping His Investigations into Spygate, “Worried About Blowback From Joe Biden”

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Game changer? Or big fat nothing burger?

Ill take that burger to go.

rudy is only in it for power, the reason he became mayor was because he promised to get rid of the mafia.

which he did not do,there are still thousands of active members still operating out of NYC, take every word he says with a grain of salt because he's only in it for himself.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It's always someone close, or an insider......

or it might just be more disinformation.

Do you really think he cares about blowback at 70 years old?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraigMon
Do you really think he cares about blowback at 70 years old?

I guess he does. But I'm happy, if that's real it just net me a cool $1,000.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Are you holding out hope? Even John Durham got the message...

REPORT: John Durham Dropping His Investigations into Spygate, “Worried About Blowback From Joe Biden”

I have more than hope Augy, I'm convinced it will happen.

Between the satellite marked ballots, people waking up to the truthful media, and throwing away ballots that are defective, America is going to wake up. Donald Trump still won't be president, but the people are going to be so heckin woke, you don't even understand.

We're about to usher in an enlightenment period unlike any other.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

All I know is that Rudy is on the case which means someone not named 'Donald Trump' will not be sitting behind the Resolute Desk on the 21st.

He's like the Eddie Mush of lawsuits.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I think its time for a combo Smartmatic - Dominion - Scytl thread:

President of smartmatic Peter V. Neffinger is on Biden's transition team. Smartmatic owns dominion!!!

Neffinger is Chairman of the Board of Directors of Smartmatic, a multinational company that specializes in building and implementing electronic voting systems.
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Either way, I'm ready for the Redux of the nation being taken hostage to widespread voting interference claims.

We don't have much going on right now, so If we're going to pay people to run the country for a quarter of the year, I can't think of anything better for them to do. They might as well entertain me.

Think of the memes.

posted on Nov, 15 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
May have been covered on one of the other pages but as usual with MAGA posts on TDS I mean ATS the thread title isn't as accurate as the source

The closest source quote includes SOON which changes the message but the title leaves that out our course to make it seem like a fact.
edit on 15-11-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Either way, I'm ready for the Redux of the nation being taken hostage to widespread voting interference claims.

We don't have much going on right now, so If we're going to pay people to run the country for a quarter of the year, I can't think of anything better for them to do. They might as well entertain me.

Think of the memes.

Well it will have to go on 2-4 more years to outlast Russsia, and he's not my president. I feel confident it won't, so we have that comfort. Wouldn't really call that one entertaining, but instead annoying. It won't be shoved down our throat from an MSM that refuses to move on, so this one doesn't have the chance to go on forever. Funny how those pesky Russians only interfere when Republicans win. Doubt we hear a peep about them this time. For that too I am grateful. No two scoops as well. In fact with Biden in charge, not sure what they will lead with the next 4 years though I feel Covid and lockdown will be in there somewhere for the immediate future. Lot of people on twitter will be lost, not knowing what to post if not orange man bad. Some will follow every move the Donald makes unable to let go. For the rest of us life will go on, as it always has.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
May have been covered on one of the other pages but as usual with MAGA posts on TDS I mean ATS the thread title isn't as accurate as the source

The closest source quote includes SOON which changes the message but the title leaves that out our course to make it seem like a fact.

This is just so so sad, and it's an example of why I give so little credit or credibility to the left, which gives a little more credit and credibility to the claims of voter/election fraud.

First, if you aren't willing to read the first 10 pages, and realize you might have nothing worthwhile to add, why do you even do it? It's not unreasonable that that is exactly your approach to the issue at large: If you aren't willing to do your due diligence to understand the discussion before having an opinion and spitting it out, why should I expect any better in your approach to the alleged voter/election fraud?

Second, if you just gotta get in a dig at the OP, at least own it and direct it to the OP personally.

Third, it is likewise standard practice to use the title as it appears at the link, so instead of implying that I chose that title for dubious reasons, acknowledge it is the source that chose that title and get your dig in at their expense -- not mine.

Finally, if you had actually read the thread, or any number of other sources, instead of quibbling about the lack of specificity of timing, you would know that one whistleblower has already come forward, provided an affidavit, and given interviews.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Dominion employees deleting their Linked-In business profiles like crazy, for some reason.

Rats fleeing the ship before it's seized?

We're out of here!: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join