It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nunes: Biden Will ‘Not Last Long’ If Elected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
www.oann.com...

Congressman Devin Nunes says incidents of alleged corruption associated with Joe Biden may lead to his resignation from office should he be elected. One America’s John Hines has more from Washington.

www.youtube.com...

This is pretty in your face. Will this make the news?
I think it's news worthy.
thoughts?
edit on 31-10-2020 by network dude because: fixed link.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sorry, I was too stupid to click on the link instead of the video.

edit on 31-10-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

There was a reason that Biden said he "had" to run for President.

My thought is that he "had" to because he needed his crimes covered up and he made a deal.

So yes, a Biden Presidency will be very short-lived.

He will resign for "health reasons" soon after a win and in return his crimes will be buried.

If he doesn't resign, the Democratic party itself will either remove him via the 25th or simply impeach him.

And then the real fun begins... ~shudder~

Glad to see that others think the same.

S&F...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Linky no worky.

But you got a flag already. You’ve got some admirers.

Embedded Youtube link does not work... the Youtube link above it does though.

It is a 5 minute video.

edit on 31-10-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

no worries. If anyone can link it, I'll be able to see my error in code.
thanks.

eta: Thank you
edit on 31-10-2020 by network dude because: sometimes even really really dumb folks figure out how to "internet".

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Sounds like Biden believes that too... from today

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

edit on 31-10-2020 by lernmore because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

no worries. If anyone can link it, I'll be able to see my error in code.
thanks.

eta: Thank you

No worries. The coding on YouTube got wonky. Just paste everything after the = symbol - then stop it when you see the first & symbol. It’s only alpha numeric. No symbols in what you copy and paste. 🍻
edit on 31-10-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Wuuuht? Did I hear that right? "Folks, I don't need you to get elected, I need you after I'm elected." Has his filter slipped so far down that he's revealing things through his brain farts?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I had the same thought. He doesn't need us to vote for him because it's all rigged. Good ol JB slips again.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

It was always to get the unpopular Kermerla Herpes into the presidency.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

David Nunes?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Congressman Devin Nunes says incidents of alleged corruption associated with Joe Biden may lead to his resignation from office should he be elected. One America’s John Hines has more from Washington.

thoughts?

'alleged corruption'?
then you have Dr Trump, who sailed through his obvious corruption, traitory and Quid Pro Quo, in your face..and it becomes an arse licking session for so many desperates. Dear, dear, dear!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Wuuuht? Did I hear that right? "Folks, I don't need you to get elected, I need you after I'm elected." Has his filter slipped so far down that he's revealing things through his brain farts?

I know gonna have to find the original to see if the clip has been played with.

Here's the thing this is a quasi factual conspiracy site according to media bias, so in that spirit what if indeed snuffing out Joe has been the plan all along as in a permanent dirt nap. He has suspected but now he knows especially after Hunters stuff came out getting damn close to implicating Barry. So now Joe is trapped between a DOA President and an indicted candidate. A wild theory I suppose but hey it's 2020 anything is possible. They have to get Joe elected or the walls might come tumbling down.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Ask and ye shall recieve... 1:04:03

edit on 1-11-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It was always to get the unpopular Kermerla Herpes into the presidency.

And CLinton as her Veep.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

thoughts?

'alleged corruption'?
then you have Dr Trump, who sailed through his obvious corruption, traitory and Quid Pro Quo, in your face..and it becomes an arse licking session for so many desperates. Dear, dear, dear!

is that how you justify all this? Believe so deeply that Trump is guilty of all that has been thrown at him, and that makes whatever Biden did something you can live with?

I'm damn glad I don't have to look in the mirror and see you, I'd not know how to reconcile that once I realized how wrong I was.

Why isn't Trump in jail? If he's so guilty, he should have been removed from office after his impeachment for the horrible crime of asking what Hunter was up to. Turns out, he was right to ask, but that's a crime. Everyone knows you aren't allowed to ask about democrat corruption.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

thoughts?

'alleged corruption'?

I see US News still takes about 2 years to get to you....

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was waiting for the discrediting of Devin Nunes, as was done so often in the past. I suppose since everything he said, turned out to be spot on, and it's now documented, that argument looks as stupid to the left as it did to the right in it's origin. Baby steps. In a few years, they might start to understand what being paid millions from China might do to the thought process on foreign policy. Though I doubt that level of intelligence is obtainable.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

thoughts?

'alleged corruption'?

I see US News still takes about 2 years to get to you....

Not really,
It's you who just not does not get it...there are no charges expected against Biden..end of. Furthermore, Trump could well be in the real hot seat with his persistent appeals to foreign elements for help over the years before and since his election, and all to do with elections...namely his own election, and there is no doubt that he did get foreign help in the past for same.

Nunes is a dickhead message boy, and more so because this thread is not really about Nunes, it's just another thread about Biden non-existent, 'charges' from a very vague non-chemtrailer, propaganda trailer.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join