It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani Drops Bombshell, Says "Dominion" Whistleblowers Are Coming Forward

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
do you feel that the massive amount of people who don't trust the system due to the MSM bias, the big tech bias, and the general way Trump and his supporters are vilified, have any right to be skeptical of the vote process, or are they all just nancys? In your uber professional opinion of course.

I think anyone who is not skeptical of government, the media and corporations is a loon.

That being said there comes a point when people have to face the reality that nothing of substance may have happened and address the underlying root causes of the election. The whole doomed to repeat scenario and all...

totally agree. But do you think they should throw in the towel before entering the ring, or should they give it at least until the first bell rings and see if anything of substance is found? I only ask, as I'm sure you aren't aware of it, but your commentary makes it appear that's how it should be, again, in your professional opinion. And I wouldn't be making this personal against any member, but you have a good amount of street cred here for a lot of members. Some younger folks may be dazzled by your whit and charm.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

This is why observers are so important... and why it's so suspicious when they are not allowed in.

I don't know where this guy is, but chances are there is absolutely no way to know if this is real, and if it is real, how many times he ripped up votes.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm surprised this isn't posted yet...

People are getting tired of the, this is coming soon!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Yes, I have to agree.

Even those of us ready to believe the worst are fast losing any interest or confidence Rudy's got any real dirt. If there's fraud, then show it. If you can't show it, then shut up about it and let the nation get on about its business.

It's not like we don't already have enough to deal with!

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
These people are stupid

Actually, the stupid people are the ones who don't know that was some TikTok personality doing a hoax video to troll them.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Okay... it hasn't been proven in a court of law. But it's still being judged in the court of public opinion based on the facts as the public knows them.

We both know public opinion is thankfully not the arbiter of law here.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
These people are stupid

Actually, the stupid people are the ones who don't know that was some TikTok personality doing a hoax video to troll them.

It's been alleged.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

But do you think they should throw in the towel before entering the ring, or should they give it at least until the first bell rings and see if anything of substance is found? I only ask, as I'm sure you aren't aware of it, but your commentary makes it appear that's how it should be, again, in your professional opinion. And I wouldn't be making this personal against any member, but you have a good amount of street cred here for a lot of members. Some younger folks may be dazzled by your whit and charm.

I think if you legitimately feel you've been defrauded, not just lost, then you should look into that with any means necessary.

What I am seeing however is not anything that looks legitimate and I think once the Georgia recount comes in and if it doesn't change things it's time to move on, not continue to press the issue.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's been alleged.

Er, watch him.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

But do you think they should throw in the towel before entering the ring, or should they give it at least until the first bell rings and see if anything of substance is found? I only ask, as I'm sure you aren't aware of it, but your commentary makes it appear that's how it should be, again, in your professional opinion. And I wouldn't be making this personal against any member, but you have a good amount of street cred here for a lot of members. Some younger folks may be dazzled by your whit and charm.

I think if you legitimately feel you've been defrauded, not just lost, then you should look into that with any means necessary.

What I am seeing however is not anything that looks legitimate and I think once the Georgia recount comes in and if it doesn't change things it's time to move on, not continue to press the issue.

Yep, I think Georgia is a perfect place to test the theory. If a recount or whatever they wish to call it, finds no fraud, then everyone should move on. Conversely, if fraud is found, even some folks who wield giant drumsticks would have to take a back seat to all the bemoaning.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Rudy Giuliani on contact with CIA relating to election irregularities: 'I don't think I can comment'

edit on 11122020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Conversely, if fraud is found, even some folks who wield giant drumsticks would have to take a back seat to all the bemoaning.

I'd think you'd find that the person in question would be 100% behind furthering the effort.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Okay, I haven't watched the video yet, but one of the whistleblowers from Dominion has come out publicly...

Carone was sent to Detroit, Michigan, to provide technical support for the ballot counting process. While she was there she noted poll workers repeatedly double scanning ballots to generate multiple votes from the same batch of ballot sheets. Ms. Carone also witnessed election workers filling out ballots, fraudulently signing ballots, as well as the unloading of vans in an area of the Detroit election tabulation facility she was not permitted to inspect.

Dominion Systems Whistleblower Goes Public…

She is apparently part of this private lawsuit in Michigan, lots more at this link:
Lawsuit Claims 40,000-Plus Fraudulent Ballots Pumped Through Detroit For Joe Biden

And here's the video:

edit on 12-11-2020 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

You should send this video to rudy.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

The only Mellissa Carone, with that spelling, I found on LinkedIn works for Ford Motors.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's a recount , canvass, and audit.

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I hope all these "whistleblowers" are coming from Kentucky!

In Ballard County Kentucky the State Board of Elections shows 2285 registered REPUBLICAN voters as of Oct 2020 yet 3155 people voted for Mitch McConnell?

Ballard County also has 3966 registered Dems but Amy McGrath only got 936 votes.

In Bath County Kentucky there were 2478 registered REPUBLICAN voters, and McConnell got 3537 votes in total.

With 6730 registered Dems in Bath, Amy McGrath only got 1827 votes.

Seems odd in this divisive atmosphere that over 1000 registered Democrat's voted for McConnell, while almost 5000 Dems didn't vote for McGrath.

Elliott County Kentucky has 860 registered Republicans yet McConnel got 1958 vot

There's more suspicions stats at links
elect.ky.gov...
threadreaderapp.com...

Could that just mean a lot of Democrats voted Republican?

As you would expect considering the Democrat nominee.

I was looking for a response such as yours because I was going to say the same thing.

Sometimes you do what's best for the country regardless of political affiliation.

That's what this is all about in the end. People don't have any patience or stamina anymore. I blame the internet and social media for providing unjustified, instant gratification.

This whole comment section is filled with folks just wanting it to end and "get on with it".

Selfish, apathetic surrender to a more than obvious corrupt system and here we have a chance to expose and FIX that system and most are just tired of the process and we're only 9 DAYS into it!!🤷🏾‍♂️

It's really pathetic to be honest.

But that's the power of our puppeteering media. That needs an overhaul as well, but if it takes more than a week, folks will lose interest and the will to see it through. 🤦🏾‍♂️
edit on 11/12/2020 by EternalShadow because: add

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Those people were all on camera so this should be easy enough to prove.

They were also being watched by observers. And cops.

And vote counting was live streamed to youtube.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I'm surprised this isn't posted yet...

It's only been a little over a week ffs!!!

Crush a prozac and chill.....allow the process to process.

Geezus... 🤦🏾‍♂️

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join