It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think the Masons part plays in the NWO . . .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Lets think about this for a second. Vampire as an ANALOGY.

They rule by night, when everyone sleeps, they are an ELITE GROUP, they are cunning, and ruthless.

The 2 biggest myths about vampirism have to do with no contact with sunlight, and consuming humans, instead of human energy. The blood is symbolic of this, but any way.

Think about this. What if 'immortality' merely meant you did not require sleep any more? And this left you extra time to 'rule the world' so to speak. An interesting thought.

"The Temple Ov The Vampyre
Vampires created all religions to keep mankind spiritually ignorant.

Vampires oversee the Illuminanti, Masons, Royal & Sovereign Order of the Dragon, Catholic Church & other powerful and secretive organizations.

Vampires control the world.

There is going to be a massive culling of humans in the near future. Loyal members of the ToV will rule the humans who survive the culling alongside the Undead Gods"

The ToV teaches that humans naturally want to be ruled and must be kept spiritually ignorant. They claim that religions were created by the Undead Gods to serve that purpose by keeping people unaware of the supposed reality that they are 'food for the Vampire.'

"ToV: Spiritual salvation depends entirely upon the grace of the Undead Gods. Immortality cannot be achieved without ritualistically giving up your lifeforce to them on a regular basis and swearing absolute loyalty."

"The ToV claims to be responsible for spreading and implanting the idea of an afterlife in other religions. They claim that it benefits them to have people believe in an afterlife and die in the second death. "

And finally: "While the ToV supposedly advocates questioning all things members are gradually assimilated into blindly believing their teachings.

Members are taught that being disloyal to the organization will result in death due to not being able to achieve immortality.

The ToV takes credit for the creation of all religions and claims to control the world. Therefore they take credit for the atrocities of all religious wars and religiously motivated crimes."

"The mindset is one of faith and obedience to doctrine. Therein the member attempts to find the truth within the teachings by testing what is said."

Now let's see how good people are at SUPPOSING.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
"Yeah. Too bad you weren't here to contribute to the emptiness...."

In what language does this make sense, and what does it mean in that language?

Did I mention that things are get to get freaky? Freakshow right here...You need to understand this to get the full benefit of tomorrows lesson.

Manly P. Hall; The Lost Keys of Freemasonry; Page 66:
The Mason realizes, moreover, that his vows, taken of his own free will and accord, give him the divine opportunity of being a living tool in the hands of a Master Workman.

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Page 58:
The L .... W . . . ., when uttered, will call the wisdom, strength and beauty of the Lord to manifest in the Temple, producing in the living stones who build the temple certain specific and necessary effects and changes. But for this there must be preparation and understanding, and for this the candidate must be entered, passed and raised before the true work can be done.

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Page 40:
The duty of every student of the Ancient Wisdom to make himself valuable to his fellow men, for when he does this he makes himself valuable to the plan of Nature. The student must always realize that he is preparing himself to become the hands and feet of Wisdom, when Wisdom enters into the soul of man the wise comes its servant.

Hands and feet? Effects and changes? Living tool? Wisdom entering the soul? WTF?

Let's read a little more...

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Pages 82-83:
There always has been a way. Some of the members of the human family have travelled that way and have achieved. We call them Masters of the Wisdom and they have accepted responsibility as a group for the success of God's Plan for man. They constitute the spiritual Hierarchy of this planet.

C.W. Leadbeater; Freemasonry: Its Ancient and Mystic Rites; Page 7:
The student of occultism... learns, too, that the world is ruled....by a Brotherhood of Adepts, who have Themselves attained divine union, but remain on earth to guide humanity; that all the great religions of the world were founded by Them, according to the needs of the races for which
they were intended, ...

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Page 42:
The student...is not in a position to dictate what the Masters will have him do. He must accept unquestioningly the responsibilities that are given to him of the great Unknown, and fulfill each of them as honestly and thoroughly as lies in his power. At this period of probationship the student is gaining mastery over the little things. Let him make sure that he is successful. Let him struggle to control the sharp tongue, the critical mind, and the abnormal viewpoints, that they shall not later bring dishonor upon the Spirit of Truth when it shall come to dwell within his nature.

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Pages 47-48:
The true Masters never appear in public teaching large classes or groups concerning occult exercises, but come privately to their disciples and instruct each one individually. ...The disciple will probably be visited at night by his Teacher, who will come in a superphysical body. The student will feel certain that he is fully awake, and in a spiritual sense of the word he is, but he will recognize the Master only through superphysical vision....
The work of the disciple is to learn unquestioning obedience. As the child obeys its father, so must he obey his Master once that Master has proven his authority and his virtue. To disobey the Master in even the slightest particular is to be separated from him possibly for the rest of his life.
The student must obey unquestioningly the instruction which he receives. To deviate from it in even the slightest detail may prove fatal to himself. His work as a disciple is to prepare his embryonic superphysical bodies so that when he is an Initiate he may use them as vehicles of consciousness.

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Page 50-51:
With his initiations the disciple gains certain occult powers that ever increase as he advances along the pathway of adeptship. As the schools in the material world are divided into many grades, so the spiritual school in the Mystery Temple is divided into many stages and degrees.
The disciple gradually passes from one initiation to another as he becomes more efficient in the labors which the invisible world expects him to accomplish. ...
There are no initiates who are not clairvoyant, at least to a certain degree, for they cannot receive their spiritual ordination until they are capable of functioning consciously out of the physical body....

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Page 54:
A true occultist, be he student, disciple, or initiate, never discloses his position to any except those equally interested and equally sincere along similar lines. ...If he has been privileged to view spiritual phenomena in his own life, if he has been taken out of his body or is developing clairvoyant powers, those are the most sacred things in his life. They should never be spoken of in public, for they are sacred to him and his Master.

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Page 120:
If a disciple is far enough evolved so that the Christ or his own Master can safely overshadow him he is much more usable sooner. The Master does not have to use time and energy to take on astral substance and so is not seen by the astral psychic.

Got that? The spirit of a Master of the Wisdom visits you at night in superphysical form and "overshadows" you. AKA demonic possession.

Next installment, things get downright weird.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher

Did I mention that things are get to get freaky? Freakshow right here...You need to understand this to get the full benefit of tomorrows lesson.
Next installment, things get downright weird.

I have a question for you Researcher, are you a Freemason? If not, how can you speak so confidently about what freemasonry is like, and what these authors really meant by what they wrote? WHO ARE YOU to say "masonry does this and this, and teaches this and this"?? Because you read the opinion of one or two authors!?!? I hate to break it to you, but you are NOWHERE NEAR qualified enough to be claiming the things that you are. The only thing that is "downright freaky" here is the fact that someone that knows absolutely nothing about the fraternity is posting like he's an expert!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
BBC News

Thursday, 21 June, 2001, 08:52 GMT 09:52 UK
Moon shots 'faked'
BBC, June 21, Some Shots Proven Fake

Thats 4 years ago that we knew Freemasons had no qualms lying to the public, if in their eyes, it BENEFITTED the public to be lied to. The noble lie.

Aaaah, the kind that makes me sleep easy at night.

So, the crew was alll Masons on the Apollo missions, including the number that is NOT important to Masons, 13. And they were going to the moon, which does tie in with the number 13 quite readily. 13 lunar cycles per year?

Also note, the news story was released on the 'brightest' day of the year, I take that to mean there is atleast some disinformation in this story. They had to admit something, not everything.

In addition: Brain chip reads man's thoughts
Wow, maybe now the jokes will stop. But I KNOW I have believed in this kind of technology for atleast 4 years.
BBC Brainchip in Paralyzed Man

[edit on 31-3-2005 by akilles]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
BBC News

Moon shots 'faked'

Thats 4 years ago that we knew Freemasons had no qualms lying to the public, if in their eyes, it BENEFITTED the public to be lied to. The noble lie.

YOU SEE! This is my problem with you Akilles. You post like youve done nothing wrong except question certain members, but then you claim ALL OF FREMASONRY has done this and that and lies and whatever. YOU ARE CALLING ME A LIAR without ANY proof whatsoever, and I RESENT that. I RESENT YOU for doing that.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
My understanding is that there are two distinct types of Freemasons in Freemasonry: Mason Lites and Mason Heavies.

There are Freemasons who like to focus on community and volunteer activities, charity, fund-raising and promoting worthy causes but don't wanted to focus too much on symbolism, rituals, deeper meanings and hidden knowledge. Only when they have to do them during important meetings and ceremonies but prefers to concentrate on the good works and community activities in the name of Freemasonry. They are Mason Lites. They are the public, happy, friendly faces of Freemasonry. Benign and congenial.

There are Freemasons who like to focus on deeper symbolism, rituals, deep knowledge, research and develop internal plans and meetings, or arrange ceremonies for Freemasonry and its future but doesn't seem keen or eager so much in community or volunteer activities, charity or fund-raising events. THOUGH they would gladly support such activities or events when or if necessary, that is to serve the interests of Freemasonry. However, they would prefer to do heavy work behind the scenes and let Mason Lites do the "public" works. They are Mason Heavies. They are the private, quiet, contemplative, mystical faces of Freemasonry. Secretive and guarded.

Most lodges have more Mason Lites and less Mason Heavies but the grand lodges are mostly occupied by Mason Heavies. Not too many Mason Lites are aware of the works and strategic planning being made by Mason Heavies.

Remember there are many influential Masons around the world working with or advising world leaders and major business leaders. Being influential or being in the position of influence in political or business affairs behind the scenes are the best employable tools of which Masons work toward such aims benefitting world Masonry.

[edit on 3/31/2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
My understanding is that there are two distinct types of Freemasons in Freemasonry: Mason Lites and Mason Heavies.

There are Freemasons who like to focus on community and volunteer activities, charity, fund-raising and promoting worthy causes but don't wanted to focus too much on symbolism, rituals, deeper meanings and hidden knowledge. Only when they have to do them during important meetings and ceremonies but prefers to concentrate on the good works and community activities in the name of Freemasonry. They are Mason Lites. They are the public, happy, friendly faces of Freemasonry. Benign and congenial.

There are Freemasons who like to focus on deeper symbolism, rituals, deep knowledge, research and develop internal plans and meetings, or arrange ceremonies for Freemasonry and its future but doesn't seem keen or eager so much in community or volunteer activities, charity or fund-raising events. THOUGH they would gladly support such activities or events when or if necessary, that is to serve the interests of Freemasonry. However, they would prefer to do heavy work behind the scenes and let Mason Lites do the "public" works. They are Mason Heavies. They are the private, quiet, contemplative, mystical faces of Freemasonry. Secretive and guarded.

Most lodges have more Mason Lites and less Mason Heavies but the grand lodges are mostly occupied by Mason Heavies. Not too many Mason Lites are aware of the works and strategic planning being made by Mason Heavies.

Remember there are many influential Masons around the world working with or advising world leaders and major business leaders. Being influential or being in the position of influence in political or business affairs behind the scenes are the best employable tools of which Masons work toward such aims benefitting world Masonry.

While you are correct that some masons are more interested in the ESOTERIC part of masonry, you also left out the group that DOES BOTH. Some masons, such as myself and MANY OTHERS (probably the majority) enjoy the fraternal aspect of it, as well as the symbolism, legends, rituals etc (esoteric). That does not make one mason lite, as opposed to heavy. Some peoplle just have different focuses.

by the way, just because someone enjoys the esoteric part of masonry doesn't mean they are sinister or part of an "NWO" inn any way (just incase that's what you were trying to say).

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Obviously I'm speaking above your head. I'm not surprised really. Most trolls don't have any idea what's going on...so why should you?

Did I mention that things are get to get freaky?

You didn't, but I'm not surprised.

Freakshow right here...

I'll bet that's right. There usually IS....and why not...there are plenty of Freaks (read: TROLLS)

You need to understand this to get the full benefit of tomorrows lesson.

Oh goodie! A lesson! A lesson! How about teaching us something that makes sense and is based on sound research instead of regurgitating the same old puke? Why don't you behave and write like an adult instead of a 12-year-old? Make some damned sense for a change!

[MUCH pathetic nonsense snipped here]

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

BBC News

Moon shots 'faked'

So, the crew was alll Masons on the Apollo missions, including the number that is NOT important to Masons, 13. And they were going to the moon, which does tie in with the number 13 quite readily. 13 lunar cycles per year?

Also note, the news story was released on the 'brightest' day of the year, I take that to mean there is atleast some disinformation in this story. They had to admit something, not everything.

In addition: Brain chip reads man's thoughts
Wow, maybe now the jokes will stop. But I KNOW I have believed in this kind of technology for atleast 4 years.
BBC Brainchip in Paralyzed Man

[edit on 31-3-2005 by akilles]

Akilles,

You'd believe ANYTHING negative that's put in print, wouldn't you? I KNOW I'll get warned for this...but I've never been warned before so what do I care? Besides I'll TAKE getting warned for simply telling the truth. You are a pathalogical liar. You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you in the @$$ because you're not smart enough to recognize it. You are pathetic. Your life must SUCK. I truly pity you.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
[While you are correct that some masons are more interested in the ESOTERIC part of masonry, you also left out the group that DOES BOTH. Some masons, such as myself and MANY OTHERS (probably the majority) enjoy the fraternal aspect of it, as well as the symbolism, legends, rituals etc (esoteric). That does not make one mason lite, as opposed to heavy. Some peoplle just have different focuses.

The fraternal part of Freemasonry only unites Mason Lites and Mason Heavies. After all, they're in a secret fraternal society with common interests and goals. It's the focus part of which some Masons have when it come to their own works that have little to do with Freemasonry's public aims. You can be a part of something important as anybody in the same group, just there are people who have different aims than yours.

by the way, just because someone enjoys the esoteric part of masonry doesn't mean they are sinister or part of an "NWO" inn any way (just incase that's what you were trying to say).

Perhaps. However, don't rule out the possibility that you may not be even in the "need-to-know" circle within Freemasonry. It isn't called a secret society without the real reason why it is secret in the first place. The official line is no one outside Freemason lodges should know its private business affairs and given its esoteric/ritualistic conducts, it's logical to make it a secret society to protect itself from public ignorance and unenlightened scrutiny.

The unofficial line is that Freemasonry is actually a global conduit of correlated changes and influences around the world, promoting the interests of the NWO Elite through series of public and private affairs over the years with world, business and religious leaders. Truthfully, Freemasonry is the standard banner for the religion of the Light (and knowledge) over all religions.

Alas, Freemasonry, today, is a declining society. Not so many people, especially the younger generations, professing any interests in joining Freemasonry. Times a'changing, you know?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_oleneo
The fraternal part of Freemasonry only unites Mason Lites and Mason Heavies. After all, they're in a secret fraternal society with common interests and goals. It's the focus part of which some Masons have when it come to their own works that have little to do with Freemasonry's public aims. You can be a part of something important as anybody in the same group, just there are people who have different aims than yours.

I dont think anybody would disagree with you there... just depends on what "aims" youre talking about.

Perhaps. However, don't rule out the possibility that you may not be even in the "need-to-know" circle within Freemasonry. It isn't called a secret society without the real reason why it is secret in the first place. The official line is no one outside Freemason lodges should know its private business affairs and given its esoteric/ritualistic conducts, it's logical to make it a secret society to protect itself from public ignorance and unenlightened scrutiny.

There's the problem, though. There is no "upper echelon" of freemasonry, no inner circle, etc. etc. masonry is made up of many different organizations that are all in recognition with each other, and some that aren't. Some groups might have different interest, but none can represent Freemasonry as a whole.

The unofficial line is that Freemasonry is actually a global conduit of correlated changes and influences around the world, promoting the interests of the NWO Elite through series of public and private affairs over the years with world, business and religious leaders. Truthfully, Freemasonry is the standard banner for the religion of the Light (and knowledge) over all religions.

Here you go. I thought, for a second, that we were having a serious conversation about the reality of masonry, and I was enjoying it. Please tell us where you got the above info, so that you feel comfortable claiming it as fact. What makes you so knowledgeable about the fraternity, to the point that you know more about it than its own members?

Alas, Freemasonry, today, is a declining society. Not so many people, especially the younger generations, professing any interests in joining Freemasonry. Times a'changing, you know?

That's surprising, considering that so much supposed power and control is available to people who become Freemasons

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
When I read about the people who say Freemasonry is a part of the 'nwo' and then say that there are Freemasons who are at the highest levels of this 'NWO' I think that these people are living in a world of fiction. Freemasonry is a society of men who have almost no influence on the political world. There are a few Freemasons who hold political office but they are not a part of some vast conspiracy to run the world.

I can say from experience that Freemasons are concerned with the financial aspects of running their Lodges, learning the ritual and earning a living. This is the banal truth. If you prefer to believe that there are some Freemasons who plan World revolution, drink the blood of the first born, drug people and destroy toilets that is your right to do so. The fact that it is not the truth should not deter you.

Gerard

PS I was visiting an order called the Secret Monitor in Edinburgh last night perhaps this is the secret order that the anti Freemasons believe runs the World. In Edinburgh this order meets in Grand Lodge

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Freemasonry is but one of many forms of control.

Its so funny, Masons think we are complimenting there order with NWO claims. What an organizational task that would be, we're not up to it, etc.

What it comes down to is, of course Masonry is everything it says it is.
-->
What is a conspiracy, though?
-->
Were their attacks against Freemasonry before the foundation of the Illuminati (in Bavaria in 1776, Beltane)?

No 1 Freemason speaks for all, yet ALL are told to speak for any 1 Brother?
5 points of fellowship?

Doesn't anyone see how Freemasonry is like a proving ground, hence all the offshoot groups, to make it seem as if there is no 'Top', and no 'one group you want in' on.
Any one ever heard of recruiting out of prison? Well, this is the aristocratic alternative, recruiting from the trustworthy commoners, who believe that everyone should be a trustworthy commoner, without knowing thats what they ARE.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

What gives you this so-called RIGHT to know what PRIVATE GROUPS are talking about inn PRIVATE MEETINGS!?!?!? It is THEIR private business, and you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to demand that they telll you what they are meeting about!

[edit on 30-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

Ok so you like the idea of high ranking political leaders, CEOs, etc. are behind closed talking about your rent, food, water and lights the way WE should live and behave and to some extent think. Please do not insult my intelligence on this subject WHY should these people have the right to total classification of the subjects they talk about ESPECIALLY the builderbergs.

What exactly would they want to hide from us?? WHY?? At the end of the day if they have nothing to hide why do they keep hiding it from us????

Explain that! NO BS

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerard
Freemasonry is a society of men who have almost no influence on the political world. There are a few Freemasons who hold political office but they are not a part of some vast conspiracy to run the world.

If the president of the US is a freemason than it has a lot of influence on the political world. And there are more than a few freemasons holding a political office. In every country. But for the sake of argument if there are only a few of them, they are holding key position or are special counsultants to holders of politycal offices.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Lets think about this for a second. Vampire as an ANALOGY.

good job. now analyze the current movies "Underworld" and "Van Helsing" for the werewolf side of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
If the president of the US is a freemason

...which he isn't. None have been since Gerald Ford.

than it has a lot of influence on the political world.

Why? How? That's conjecture. Give examples.

And there are more than a few freemasons holding a political office.

Sure. Masons tend to be active in the community. I think you'll find a lot of Rotarians, Lions, Kiwanis, Knights of Pythias, Knights of Columbus, etc. etc. holding political office as well. Are THEY part of the conspiracy too? If not, WHY NOT? Why just Masons?

In every country. But for the sake of argument if there are only a few of them, they are holding key position or are special counsultants to holders of politycal offices.
Cheers

Says who? What are you basing this on? PROVE that! Please.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Freemasonry is but one of many forms of control.

Its so funny, Masons think we are complimenting there order with NWO claims. What an organizational task that would be, we're not up to it, etc.

What it comes down to is, of course Masonry is everything it says it is.
-->
What is a conspiracy, though?
-->
Were their attacks against Freemasonry before the foundation of the Illuminati (in Bavaria in 1776, Beltane)?

No 1 Freemason speaks for all, yet ALL are told to speak for any 1 Brother?
5 points of fellowship?

Doesn't anyone see how Freemasonry is like a proving ground, hence all the offshoot groups, to make it seem as if there is no 'Top', and no 'one group you want in' on.
Any one ever heard of recruiting out of prison? Well, this is the aristocratic alternative, recruiting from the trustworthy commoners, who believe that everyone should be a trustworthy commoner, without knowing thats what they ARE.

Akilles,

I'm sorry and all B S aside....I just cannot see that. And the reason I can't see it is that I'm so heavily involved in Freemasonry. I don't mean just going to the local Lodge every 2nd and 4th Tuesday evening for a ritual opening & closing, maybe an initiation of a new brother, a boring (REALLY boring) business meeting, then sitting around with the old farts drinking aluminum-flavored coffee.

I travel all around the country for some pretty heavy-duty meetings. Once a year I'm at the meeting in Washington DC (remember that building however many blocks from the White House???) In fact we all stay at the Hotel Washington right ACROSS THE STREET from the White House. This meeting is attended by numerous 33rd Degree Masons, Knights Commander of the Court of Honor, recipients of the Order of the Purple Cross, Knights of the York Cross of Honor. U.S. and State Senators & Representatives, Executives, C.E.O.'s, University Presidents, etc. etc. are there.

We hold our meetings....conduct business....elect officers for the various groups that are meeting there....eat lunch....smoke cigars....have a cocktail and many of us sit in the hotel lobby or the hospitality suite and talk 'til the wee hours of the morning.

There's nothing NEFARIOUS going on. Because we hold our meetings in secret and conduct secret initiation rituals (some of which are available on the web, but far from all) people THINK there's something bad going on.

Admittedly there are Freemasons who've used their membership to benefit themselves. This is wrong. They should NOT do that....but it is a HUMAN organization. But it's NOT an evil organization. It's not connected with the Iluminati and there is no "inner circle" of "high-ranking" Masons who are in control.

I know you'll never believe this, and for that I'm very sorry. But I have to say it for those who will study and learn....

Regards

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   
"I have a question for you Researcher, are you a Freemason?"

No, my parents were married years before I was born...

"If not, how can you speak so confidently about what freemasonry is like, and what these authors really meant by what they wrote?"

Hey, read the posts again. I'm just quoting your bros. They write, I find it.

These authors write in plain clear english, with an excess of polysyllabic pedagogery inserted. If you don't want people to believe that freemasonry is an ancient religion that prepares people to be possessed by supernatural beings, don't write it.

WHO ARE YOU to say "masonry does this and this, and teaches this and this"?? Because you read the opinion of one or two authors!?!? I hate to break it to you, but you are NOWHERE NEAR qualified enough to be claiming the things that you are. The only thing that is "downright freaky" here is the fact that someone that knows absolutely nothing about the fraternity is posting like he's an expert!"

Missed a couple of anger management classes, eh?

More quotes from your bros:

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Page 121:
The whole Hierarchy and the Christ are approaching physical activity and many Masters are already using astral bodies who did not do so only a few years ago. The understanding of what is involved is therefore increasingly urgent....
As the Hierarchy and the Christ approach the physical plane, we shall all have to get more accustomed to sensing them, most particularly those overshadowed.

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Page 23-24:
In the remote past the gods walked with men and while the instructors from the invisible planes of Nature were still laboring with the infant humanity of this planet, they chose from among the sons of men the wisest and the truest. These they labored with, preparing them to carry on the work of the gods after the spiritual hierarchies themselves had withdrawn into the invisible worlds. With these specially ordained and illumined sons they left the keys of their great wisdom, which was the knowledge of good and evil. ...
Overshadowed by the divine prerogative, these illumined ones, founded what we now know as the Ancient Mysteries. ...
Generation after generation was illumined by the wisdom secreted in these sacred repositories.

C.W.Leadbeater; The Masters and the Path; Page 331:
Our world is governed by a Spiritual King-one of the Lords of the Flame who came long ago from Venus. He is called by the Hindus Sanat Kumara, the last word being a title, meaning Prince or Ruler.

Foster Bailey; Things To Come; Page 41:
The consideration of such time cycles helps us to get a glimpse of how long the life cycle of our Lord of the World, Sanat Kumara, must be from the standpoint of one human incarnation.

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Pages 144-145:
There are millions of stars but among them all only the star Sirius has a direct link with the Earth and with humanity.....
Here
therefore are a few facts about Sirius to stretch our minds and help us grow...
Masonic tradition has it that the first three degrees of our Blue Lodge are equivalent to the first degree of Freemasonry on the star Sirius. ...
Where did Masonry originate? Because the star Sirius is older than the Earth, Masonry could have existed there long before our Earth Masonry began. By implication there is human life on Sirius and research in outer space now indicates that the type of life we call human is not limited to this planet....

Manly P. Hall; What the Ancient Wisdom expects of its Disciples; Pages 26-27:
As every ray of light breaks into seven colors when it strikes a prism, so this ancient truth, striking the prismatic body of the material world, appears in a septenary body. This body is called the seven-headed serpent, for although it speaks with seven mouths it has but one brain, one life, one origin.
The priests of the Mysteries were symbolized as a serpent, sometimes called Hydra.

Hey. Seven headed serpents, priests represented by snakes, aliens controlling earth by contacting psychics - no wonder these bozos keep this twaddle secret.

Notice a similarity between what David Icke writes about Freemasons and what Freemasons write about Freemasons?

This may be why I can't understand some of the Freemasons rants. I don't speak Parseltongue.

[edit on 1-4-2005 by Researcher]

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

What gives you this so-called RIGHT to know what PRIVATE GROUPS are talking about inn PRIVATE MEETINGS!?!?!? It is THEIR private business, and you have NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to demand that they telll you what they are meeting about!

[edit on 30-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

Ok so you like the idea of high ranking political leaders, CEOs, etc. are behind closed talking about your rent, food, water and lights the way WE should live and behave and to some extent think. Please do not insult my intelligence on this subject WHY should these people have the right to total classification of the subjects they talk about ESPECIALLY the builderbergs.

What exactly would they want to hide from us?? WHY?? At the end of the day if they have nothing to hide why do they keep hiding it from us????

Explain that! NO BS

You have NO IDEA what they're talking about and, I'm sure, that unless youre a politican or economist, you wouldnt even care. What makes you so paranoid to think they're talking about CONTROLLING YOU!?!?! They are a PRIVATE GROUP who does not answer to YOU, they can do whatever they damn want to do, they owe you nothing. Don't be so pretencious.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join