It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I think the Masons part plays in the NWO . . .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think the Freemasons are the "worker bee's" of the Illuminati and occupy all the trillions of signigicant and vital seats of power, control and influence such as heads of police, education, heads of county police, military, social, banking, ect, ect. Not extremly powerfull positions but vital for the smooth operation of the New World Order agenda nontheless.

The initiation blood oath binds the initiate to the Grandmaster of his lodge and its the Grandmaster that gets his orders from the Illuminati or a proxy of.

Also, Masons are required to keep quiet about other members or Freemasonry itelf and to "help eachother out" whenever a fellow Mason needs help and when you have heads/chiefs of Police and figures like that in your lodge.... it can be pretty powerfull.

Just one example of how dangerous the Masons are . . .

There was one incident where a Masonic initiate god shot and killed by the conducter and the police investigation that followed was lead by non-other than a Mason member of the very lodge it happend in !!!

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I believe we have a current thread on this.

Looking.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Right, one problem. The Illuminati were actually an irregular Masonic lodge in Germany, and they no longer exist, period.

Also, with only 6.5 Billion (that's with a "B" there) how could there be Trillions of seats of power?

Where did you get the information regarding the shooting? I've never heard of that. I'm sure the masons here on the site can tell you that they're really just pretty peaceful boring people. The only bit of intrigue that I can recall regarding Masons is the story of Captain Morgan (not the rum guy.)

And where do you get these ideas of yours from anyways?

~Astral

[edit on 3/28/2005 by The Astral City]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
Right, one problem. The Illuminati were actually an irregular Masonic lodge in Germany, and they no longer exist, period.

Also, with only 6.5 Billion (that's with a "B" there) how could there be Trillions of seats of power?

Where did you get the information regarding the shooting? I've never heard of that. I'm sure the masons here on the site can tell you that they're really just pretty peaceful boring people. The only bit of intrigue that I can recall regarding Masons is the story of Captain Morgan (not the rum guy.)

And where do you get these ideas of yours from anyways?

Novusordo has admitted VARIOUS times that he gets his information from David Icke books and his website, as well as other anti-masonic sources. His claims have been refuted various times, and, additionally, he has REFUSED to provide evidence of his claims several others times. Do a search for his posts if you care to see.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
While we're on the topic of interesting claims made about Masonry, look what I came across. I'm sure Masonic Lite and Cug will get a kick out of this.

"The Temple Ov The Vampyre
Vampires created all religions to keep mankind spiritually ignorant.

Vampires oversee the Illuminanti, Masons, Royal & Sovereign Order of the Dragon, Catholic Church & other powerful and secretive organizations.

Vampires control the world.

There is going to be a massive culling of humans in the near future. Loyal members of the ToV will rule the humans who survive the culling alongside the Undead Gods"

The ToV teaches that humans naturally want to be ruled and must be kept spiritually ignorant. They claim that religions were created by the Undead Gods to serve that purpose by keeping people unaware of the supposed reality that they are 'food for the Vampire.'

"ToV: Spiritual salvation depends entirely upon the grace of the Undead Gods. Immortality cannot be achieved without ritualistically giving up your lifeforce to them on a regular basis and swearing absolute loyalty."

"The ToV claims to be responsible for spreading and implanting the idea of an afterlife in other religions. They claim that it benefits them to have people believe in an afterlife and die in the second death. "

And finally: "While the ToV supposedly advocates questioning all things members are gradually assimilated into blindly believing their teachings.

Members are taught that being disloyal to the organization will result in death due to not being able to achieve immortality.

The ToV takes credit for the creation of all religions and claims to control the world. Therefore they take credit for the atrocities of all religious wars and religiously motivated crimes."

Now let's see how good people are at SUPPOSING.
"The mindset is one of faith and obedience to doctrine. Therein the member attempts to find the truth within the teachings by testing what is said.

If a member wishes to know whether drawing lifeforce from humans is possible he takes on the mindset of someone who blindly believes everything the ToV states and then attempts to do the action."

Hmm, the new Secret Secret society, of which Reptiles is but a distraction?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
"The Temple Ov The Vampyre
Vampires created all religions to keep mankind spiritually ignorant.

Vampires oversee the Illuminanti, Masons, Royal & Sovereign Order of the Dragon, Catholic Church & other powerful and secretive organizations.

Vampires control the world.

Where do you find this stuff?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Does anyone want to compare the 'parent organization' to Masonry, if we can call it that (in good humour)?

The similarities are there, so is this a hoax fashioned after Freemasonry's Elite?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Does anyone want to compare the 'parent organization' to Masonry, if we can call it that (in good humour)?

The similarities are there, so is this a hoax fashioned after Freemasonry's Elite?

There's no similarities to masonry there, sorry.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Freemasonry "advocates questioning all things, yet members are gradually assimilated into blindly believing their teachings."
(the idea of not looking at the ritual ahead of time, so that you believe what they tell you at the time)

Members are taught that being disloyal to the organization will result in death (just like Freemasonry doesn't claim to do those things in the Oaths to you if you leave, they ONLY wish those things on you)
(Ex-members MUST be dishonorable and incapable of keeping their word, otherwise they wouldn't be ex-members)

"The ToV takes credit for the creation of all religions and claims to control the world. Therefore they take credit for the atrocities of all religious wars and religiously motivated crimes."
Freemasonry accepts ALL created religions, yet not your own individual faith ( I know, because I asked atleast 5 times what I would learn if I were to enter Freemasonry, and I was told it depended solely on which created religion I had faith in).
Freemasonry teaches the teachings of all created ancient religions as truth, also.

Freemasons have openly stated members are to 'decide for themselves' what they are being taught. But they are ENCOURAGED to see for themselves!

"The mindset is one of faith and obedience to doctrine. Therein the member attempts to find the truth within the teachings by testing what is said. "
Which means, believe what they tell you, or you won't get confirmation (of the Truths you have learnt in Masonry) if you don't have the mindset that they told you the absolute truth.

So I would say there are some similarities, althought the parent organization is admittedly more strict, and open about their aims.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Freemasonry "advocates questioning all things, yet members are gradually assimilated into blindly believing their teachings."
(the idea of not looking at the ritual ahead of time, so that you believe what they tell you at the time)

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!? Masonry doesn't ask you to believe in ANYTHING, all it's teachings are OBVIOUS (ie: morality, truth, wisdom, justice, fortitude). What's more, you are told to find your own interpretation of the lessons. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Members are taught that being disloyal to the organization will result in death (just like Freemasonry doesn't claim to do those things in the Oaths to you if you leave, they ONLY wish those things on you)
(Ex-members MUST be dishonorable and incapable of keeping their word, otherwise they wouldn't be ex-members)

Members make oaths with those penalties and are taught that they should wish those UPON THEMSELVES. It's like a loss of your honor. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Freemasonry accepts ALL created religions, yet not your own individual faith ( I know, because I asked atleast 5 times what I would learn if I were to enter Freemasonry, and I was told it depended solely on which created religion I had faith in).

You just completely contradicted yourself. Freemasonry's teachings are INTERPRETED differently by everyone. You are told to find your own interpretation. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

Freemasonry teaches the teachings of all created ancient religions as truth, also.

Is that right? You also spout off garbage as truth, and expect people to believe you. I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE YOUR ABOVE CLAIM.

Freemasons have openly stated members are to 'decide for themselves' what they are being taught. But they are ENCOURAGED to see for themselves!

They are encouraged to see WHAT for themselves? What you said just now makes no sense. How can you say masonry expects it's members to believe everything it teaches BLINDLY, and then say it encourages everyone to find their own interpretation!?!? YOU MAKE NO SENSE. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

"The mindset is one of faith and obedience to doctrine. Therein the member attempts to find the truth within the teachings by testing what is said. "
Which means, believe what they tell you, or you won't get confirmation (of the Truths you have learnt in Masonry) if you don't have the mindset that they told you the absolute truth.

It CLEARLY tells you to TEST WHAT IS SAID! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!? Stop talking about things you know nothing about.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
I think the Freemasons are the "worker bee's" of the Illuminati and occupy all the trillions of signigicant and vital seats of power, control and influence such as heads of police, education, heads of county police, military, social, banking, ect, ect. Not extremly powerfull positions but vital for the smooth operation of the New World Order agenda nontheless.

The initiation blood oath binds the initiate to the Grandmaster of his lodge and its the Grandmaster that gets his orders from the Illuminati or a proxy of.

Also, Masons are required to keep quiet about other members or Freemasonry itelf and to "help eachother out" whenever a fellow Mason needs help and when you have heads/chiefs of Police and figures like that in your lodge.... it can be pretty powerfull.

Just one example of how dangerous the Masons are . . .

There was one incident where a Masonic initiate god shot and killed by the conducter and the police investigation that followed was lead by non-other than a Mason member of the very lodge it happend in !!!

I could be more inclined to believe the masons are "Worker bee's" for a possible new world order "Capital world" as there are many symbols of freemasonry (as discussed here on ATS) in company logo's and many, many people have been a member of freemasonry from shopkeepers to politicians and alot of them have alot of power.

I have a link to many famous freemasons so WHY so many people like freemasonry??

www.masonicinfo.com...

Maybe Freemasonry is the New World Order

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas
I could be more inclined to believe the masons are "Worker bee's" for a possible new world order "Capital world" as there are many symbols of freemasonry (as discussed here on ATS) in company logo's and many, many people have been a member of freemasonry from shopkeepers to politicians and alot of them have alot of power.

I have a link to many famous freemasons so WHY so many people like freemasonry??

www.masonicinfo.com...

Maybe Freemasonry is the New World Order

It's a FRATERNITY. Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
sebatwerk you seem to get quite frustrated by akilles, how do you know what you are talking about??? Where do you get all your info??

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
As a Freemason I find Freemasonry to be a society in which men can be free of prejudice and free to believe in a supreme being. Freemasonry does not tell a men to accept a particular religion. It demands a belief in a Deity. To some men he is called Allah, some call him I am that I am or Hashem. Some call him God. In Freemasonry he is known as The Great Architect of The Universe.

Freemasonry is a beautiful philosophy that is open to all good men. It helps build character in men. It spreads the cement of friendship. I have many Masonic Friends in the USA and Canada. It is a fine society, a great society and has had Kings and writers and great statesmen and men who have never held great office.

Freemasonry is not secret and the real secrets of freemasonry rest in a special place. When a man takes his degrees he is asked test questions after each degree. In the second degree he is asked a certain question about where he was first prepared to be a Freemason. The answer is unique and belongs to a Freemason after his first degree.

Freemasonry is a beautiful society with much to teach this World. A Freemason is charged to make a daily study of Freemasonry without prejudice to his family and work. As a Freemason we are told that we only get out of Freemasonry what we put in. The more time we give the greater the friendships we get and personal development we gain. In short Freemasonry is good for society and the individual.

Bro Gerard

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Gerard]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sebatwerk ok I can believe it is a fraternity BUT one controversial question?

If these "people of power" are just in a frat. then why do they also belong to other frats???

Like Bohemium club, Skull and bones, builderbergs etc, etc. Before you start blowing your horn ALL of these so called "Frats." exist.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

sebatwerk you seem to get quite frustrated by akilles, how do you know what you are talking about??? Where do you get all your info??

I get very frustrated by Akilles because he spread slander and lies, despite being given correct information time and time again. I am a Freemason, and I get my information from my own personal experience, as well as the personal experiences of my brothers.

Sebatwerk ok I can believe it is a fraternity BUT one controversial question?

If these "people of power" are just in a frat. then why do they also belong to other frats???

Like Bohemium club, Skull and bones, builderbergs etc, etc. Before you start blowing your horn ALL of these so called "Frats." exist.

Are the Bilderbergers a fraternity? How about the bohemian club? I do not believe they are, but rather just organizational events. Skull and Bones is nothing more than a debate society, not very impressive.

And there are no links between masonry and all those other organizations. So what do they have anything to do with this thread?

[edit on 29-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I THINK YOU LEFT CAPS LOCK ON!!!1!1

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!? Masonry doesn't ask you to believe in ANYTHING, all it's teachings are OBVIOUS (ie: morality, truth, wisdom, justice, fortitude). What's more, you are told to find your own interpretation of the lessons. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Members make oaths with those penalties and are taught that they should wish those UPON THEMSELVES. It's like a loss of your honor. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
You just completely contradicted yourself. Freemasonry's teachings are INTERPRETED differently by everyone. You are told to find your own interpretation. Stop talking about things you know nothing about.
Is that right? You also spout off garbage as truth, and expect people to believe you. I CHALLENGE YOU TO PROVE YOUR ABOVE CLAIM.
They are encouraged to see WHAT for themselves? What you said just now makes no sense. How can you say masonry expects it's members to believe everything it teaches BLINDLY, and then say it encourages everyone to find their own interpretation!?!? YOU MAKE NO SENSE. Stop talking about things you know nothing about. It CLEARLY tells you to TEST WHAT IS SAID! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?!? Stop talking about things you know nothing about. "

"Stop talking about things you know nothing about." WAS USED FOUR TIMES!!1!1
I can read something once clear enough, unless repeating something 4 times has symbolic significance to Masons? I think you may have used it atleast once too much for that to be true.
You twice asked what I was talking about, when I clearly outlined I would like to see if even VAGUE similarities could be found between the Master Temple and the Grand Lodge.
You twice said I make no sense. Twice it was all too clear, I was saying that Freemasonry TELLS its members to see for themselves, and test what they are told. This is the same thing the Temple tells its members.
What is also similar, which you seemed to read with glazed-over eyes, is that both subliminally claim that you have to BELIEVE what you are being taught, because without faith there would be no effectual change in the individual.

As for my interpretation, what if I believed in a Supreme Force in the Universe, not a Supreme being? What if this Force cannot be referred to as an Architect in any way? Can I still be a Freemason?

What if I DON'T wish those things in the oath upon myself, because honor is superficial to me, and I truly wish for Freemasonry to benefit society as much as possible, and believe spreading its teachings openly would do so?

Must I still take the same silly oath?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
akillies, are you a Freemason?

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I THINK YOU LEFT CAPS LOCK ON!!!1!1
I was saying that Freemasonry TELLS its members to see for themselves, and test what they are told. This is the same thing the Temple tells its members.
What is also similar, which you seemed to read with glazed-over eyes, is that both subliminally claim that you have to BELIEVE what you are being taught, because without faith there would be no effectual change in the individual.

If that's what you were trying to say, then I apologize. It seemed to me that you were making yet another stab at Freemasons, as you tend to do from time to time. I guess I just assumed that, I'm really sorry.

As for my interpretation, what if I believed in a Supreme Force in the Universe, not a Supreme being? What if this Force cannot be referred to as an Architect in any way? Can I still be a Freemason?

Going by your description, I personally do think that it can be referred to as a Supreme Architect. understand, GAOTU does not necessarily refer to a human-like entity. Not even a conscious entity, for that matter. In this case, you still could.

What if I DON'T wish those things in the oath upon myself, because honor is superficial to me, and I truly wish for Freemasonry to benefit society as much as possible, and believe spreading its teachings openly would do so?

Must I still take the same silly oath?

It's teachings benefit only those who want to benefit from them. Because of that, you must become a member, and you must take the oath. What masonry teaches is no secret, it can be learned anywhere, from anything. Masons simply choose to learn it in their own way, which is our own "trade secret", if you will. So yes, you must take the oath in order to protect this.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hey! I have an idea! Let's read the actual words of real Freemasons, get it straight from the horses... um, anatomy.

Illuminati and Freemasonry.

J.D. Buck; The Genius of Freemasonry; Page 36:
If the sincere and thoughtful Mason would "take notice" of the symbolism and the use made everywhere in the Lodge of the word "Light", and remember that the real Initiates are called also "the Illuminati", (Sons of Light), those who are illumined, and who in turn illuminate.

Manly P. Hall; Lectures On Ancient Philosophy; Page 409:
...its purpose is to impress upon the reader's mind the philosophical and political situation in Europe at the time of the inception of the Masonic order. A philosophic clan, as it were, which had moved across the face of Europe under such names as the "Illuminati" and the "Rosicrucians," had undermined in a subtle manner the entire structure of regal and sacerdotal
supremacy.

Foster Bailey; The Spirit of Masonry; Pages 20-21:
Little as it may be realised by the unthinking Mason who is interested only in the outer aspects of the Craft work, the whole fabric of Masonry may be regarded as an externalisation of that inner spiritual group whose members, down the ages, have been the Custodians of the Plan, and as Those to Whom has been committed the working out of the will of God for the race of men.
They can be known ... as the Masters of the Wisdom for They are skilled in the divine ways and have mastered the arts and sciences which Their fellowmen have yet to master. They are the Dispensers of Light and to Them has been given, by virtue of Their achievement, the privilege and the authority to pronounce the great Masonic formula: 'Let there be light' and to evoke the response: 'And there was LIGHT'.
They are therefore sometimes known as the Illuminati and can direct the searchlight of truth wherever its beams are needed to guide the pilgrim on his way.

Tell you what. I'll let the Freemasons foam at the mouth over this a bit. Then I will post the quotes where Freemasons say all religions are derived from, and a subset of, Freemasonry. So it all doesn't end up in one big mind-boggling ball of text that no one will read.

[edit on 29-3-2005 by Researcher]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join