It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the reptillian theory has to be true.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
the draco reptilian race is basically Satan and all his fallen angels. they live on in the worlds elite. I mean, the connection between a fallen alien on earth and fallen angels from heaven is clearly evident. Besides which came first, alien superstition or the bible? My point is the bible prophesied this. THere are nos actual aliens from distant galaxies involved. Thats merely a metaphor.
Do you serioulsy believe in that draco nonsence over the word of God? LOL
Remember if anything Jesus is against the illuminati. There is no way christianity could be OF the illuminati. The bible speaks of the defeat of the NWO. Why would the elite....why am i even goin this far?

God bless man

[edit on 23-5-2008 by seasonofcontrol]

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Novusordo

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Evidence??

Tell me where to look for it and I'll do it.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Text BlackI find a lot of the arguments on here very interesting but I believe once you've opened your mind to any of the possibilities out there then you are more susceptible to the crap that we are being fed.

In so many hundred years won't people look back at us and think 'As if they believed in all of that!' Surely the stuff we hypothesize about now is not a million miles from the Greek gods sat on Mount Olympus with their virgins etc.

I'm not discrediting anyone else's beliefs, as far as I'm concerned its every man to his own, but it seems that it is becoming increasingly easy to get the gullible population of this giant worthless marble to believe absolutely anything that some nut-job spews after a session on '___'.

Think about it..

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Very intriguing opinion, however, there isn't enough evidence to jump to a conclusion like that.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I believe completely in the reptilians and NWO.

What made me began to believe of reptilians is I was told they study us by a friend.
Started to research and came accross dreams people would have, particular dreams all alike about being strapped down and talked to by a animal- often a dog..having to answer questions.
Then.
A friend of mine told me some of the dreams he was having..which sounded exactly the same circumstances.
Oh, and for some 'strange' reason he's deathly afraid of aliens.

Research it..

There's no proof, but I mean, he's not the only one with these dreams. Closest proof you can get.

We're like chimps to them.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
U know bout dragon reptilians and shadow reptilians? Have u heard bout nibiru? that #s ready to destroy earth and then theres 2012 wit cancer mutants wit america's food and all i think its like a pancreas cancer and that #s like mutates ur body. Even more then that the motion sensors frying our brains here so we dont dream right we should tell ppl about the shapeshifter organizations working for babylon i think thats like a shadow government company

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
maybe they're worried about our technological capabilities. we've sent rockets into space. some of our smarter scientists have tinkered with anti gravity and infinite energy devices...

this kind of technology could make us very hard to control, and i think they want us for slaves/workers/food.

so, the smarter we are allowed to get, the tighter the controls have to be...

i would guess. but i dont know either.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join