It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the reptillian theory has to be true.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Has any NWO researcher here ever pondered on the question about why they actually want such an extreme NWO?

Extreme as in the human race in total slavery and 24/7 control?

It cant be money since they have that already.... it cant be all about control either.

You see, there is a much much higher meaning to the NWO than control, money, ect.

It has to do with our souls and also to do with the Draco reptillian race.

Why else would occult practice and "Satanic" behaviour within the global elite be so important to them and why would Sumerian, Egyptian and Babylonia symbology and architecture be so important to them? Again... higher meanings.

[edit on 17/3/2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Why cant it be total control they're after? Maybe they just want control period as control freaks want. I dont beleive in the NWO btw.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   

where is the evidence then? i have been a nwo researcher for years and still, i have not found any information to back up this theory.

Why else would occult practice and "Satanic" behaviour within the global elite be so important to them and why would Sumerian, Egyptian and Babylonia symbology and architecture be so important to them? Again... higher meanings.

symbology is important to the illuminati because these symbols have spiritual powers.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
yeah, but where do you draw the line between 'spirituality' and 'the occult'

-i think its totally subjective. a satanist may think he/she is spiritually progressing. (but i doubt it.)

pretty much everything that cannot be explained with logical science, nor experienced by the 5 senses is left to speculation.

when we enter the realm of metaphysics, paranormal, or the unexplained in general we are left hanging, forced to decipher the many possible clues.

even with deciphered clues, there is no real proof. and frankly, i dont think we'll be allowed to actually KNOW for sure in this lifetime. i think that is the very crux of our existance (an attempt to figure it out)

unfortunatley, we don't have much proof at all when it comes to the paranormal, but a tonn of people including myself will bear witness to it. recently it seems that a handfull of people are now bearing witness to a reptilian tangent. i argue that at the very least, there IS a case for the reptilian theory.

am i 100 % convinced? no, because any 'handfull' of people if orchestrated correctly, could perpetrate a major hoax like that.

but why?!

and as outlandish as NWO/reptilian/illuminati theories go, my gut feeling tells me theres an inkling of truth to it.

I AM, however, 100% convinced there is much more to reality than my 5 senses and intellect can as of yet identify. face it people: ~?something?~ is not right. theres more to the story than what were presented with. much more.

[edit on 17-3-2005 by lost]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The NWO as a specific group is a myth. Money and power is addictive - period.

What is the point of raping the world of all it's resources, gaining complete control of the masses, and pocketing all the money? What then?

Someone show me the bonus.

It's just current greed, that's all. It's been that way with virtually every great civilization. There's no royal bloodline, no shape-shifting reptiles, no space station for the elite.

It's all a paranoid myth.

It's no more that what it seems - greedy, self-serving human beings.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Ok.....the title of this thread is "Why the reptillian theory has to be true" so was expecting an explanation as to "why" it "has" to be true....but I'm not seeing it. I have read the paost twice... Am I missing something here?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:38 AM
link   
The Reptillian theory, is the best way to cover the NWO up from the general public.

If anything, Icke, is nothing more then a tool for the NWO. Otherwise, he'd back up what he claims rather then just telling you to 'read his book'. which doesn't show proof. ( I owned it and burned it. It's nothing more then junk and was a waste of money.)

He'll do more harm then good and by pushing his views forward, you only help alienate the general public from any chance of believing. Maybe he should focus on the aspects he could proove instead of claim after claim?

It might help awaken people but then after all, Icke used to claim to be Jesus so how can you really trust what he says now? After he has changed his story?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Perhaps it really is misplaced altruism?

The Alternative 3 papers (regardless of authenticity) seem to outline this pretty well and simply. If the elite truly did consider themselves to be the only ones worthy of directing the planet, then surely that would explain why they are after such control. They consider it a birthright. Since this has been the driving force of kings and conquerors throughout the ages, I see no reason to throw that reason out the window.

It certainly is more plausible than bipedal lizards roaming vast underground cities and influencing world politics.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
firstly, Odium - well said! I think Icke is a stupid idealist who came across some information sprinkled with truth and made it his life work spread that information. he is very irresponsible by publishing his books. He is making the opponents argument for them.

NWO is a concept mankind must deal with right now. infact, it was brought up in one of my college government classes recently **as part of the sylubus!** it is more than just a conspiracy theory - its a reality. you may not believe there is actually a concious effort to enslave mankind, but you cannot deny that our society has been rapidly developing into a global community. NWO is a reality - sinister or otherwise.

the conspiratal angles of the NWO discussion tell us about the illuminati and how a handfull of elitists will enlslave the rest of mankind to their benefit. money and power is indeed addictive. should one with such an addiction come across an opportunity to grasp a monopoly on money and power, im convinced they would.

the conspiracy paints us a picture of an enslaved public, sedated and oblivious to the giant mousetrap. you see, even when it happens - we wont know it immediatley. The shackles to this supposed slavery arent all that uncomfortable - YET. thats why it is so ingenious. the idea is to trick us into wanting it. our shackles will be built with advanced technologies. we will be enslaved by a lifestyle that dictates our purpose. it is really quite impressive, and for all we know we could already be at the point of no return.

you decide for yourself how much mal-intent is behind our planets "globalization"

-but can you afford to wait it out and discover you were wrong after all?

to me it doesnt matter in what form the advisary takes shape - just that i recognize it. reptilians could be disinformation, or a reality. it really doesnt matter. im convinced they and all the other players pushing this "conspiracy" are either working for - or are being tricked by the devil.

oh right - no such thing........

[edit on 17-3-2005 by lost]

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Perhaps it really is misplaced altruism?

The Alternative 3 papers (regardless of authenticity) seem to outline this pretty well and simply. If the elite truly did consider themselves to be the only ones worthy of directing the planet, then surely that would explain why they are after such control. They consider it a birthright. Since this has been the driving force of kings and conquerors throughout the ages, I see no reason to throw that reason out the window.

It certainly is more plausible than bipedal lizards roaming vast underground cities and influencing world politics.

Yeah it has been a birthright for them throught history becuase they know what they are - Draco hybrids.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Maybe the ancient societies were far more advanced than we think. Perhaps the structures are designed to channel energy under the right conditions, and can perhaps cause mass devestation- sort of like a doomsday device- or can endow ungodly powers on living creatures. If this is the case, there is no wonder the reptilians hnger for earth- they may be able to utilize this tech to subjugate the galaxy

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Has any NWO researcher here ever pondered on the question about why they actually want such an extreme NWO?

Extreme as in the human race in total slavery and 24/7 control?

It cant be money since they have that already.... it cant be all about control either.

You see, there is a much much higher meaning to the NWO than control, money, ect.

[edit on 17/3/2005 by Novusordo]

Your on track with this. You have seen past what most cannot. But you are seeing something for what it could, or absolutley could not be.

The plan that is being set forth for this NWO and the whole "takeover" is nothing more or less than one single thing. The stage being set for the Anti-Christ. That is the only logical explaination for the whole thing. I dont see how any other explaination is logical, but I guess thats just me...

The reptilian theory will be something that is going to be false, and misleading or they are going to be one thing, nothing more than that, and thats demons. Draco, whatever your trying to connect it to is nothing more than satanism, and pure occultism. There is a driving force behind the NWO and its the force we know as evil, or Satan, The Devil, Lucifer, whatever you want to call it. This is what we must understand.

Besides, why focus on reptilians, they arent the threat, they could be humans and it wouldnt be any different. Thats what we must realize, the reptilian theory is nothing more than a distraction in my eyes...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
There's got to be some truth in "God made man in his own image". I'm can't quote the bible but it appears something along those lines. Now, whether the bible (old testament) is actually a partial documentation of the earliest inhabitants, bright and upright beings as has been said they were, and they had all and everything to do with manifesting human existence I'm going to believe "they" weren't lizards. And as has been said earlier, this post began with supposed proof that NWO rulers would be reptiles, MOL. I'm still waiting...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost

the conspiratal angles of the NWO discussion tell us about the illuminati and how a handfull of elitists will enlslave the rest of mankind to their benefit. money and power is indeed addictive. should one with such an addiction come across an opportunity to grasp a monopoly on money and power, im convinced they would.

the conspiracy paints us a picture of an enslaved public, sedated and oblivious to the giant mousetrap. you see, even when it happens - we wont know it immediatley. The shackles to this supposed slavery arent all that uncomfortable - YET. thats why it is so ingenious. the idea is to trick us into wanting it. our shackles will be built with advanced technologies. we will be enslaved by a lifestyle that dictates our purpose. it is really quite impressive, and for all we know we could already be at the point of no return.

Ok...and the purpose of all this is what? What happens when the goal is achieved?

...but can you afford to wait it out and discover you were wrong after all?

By the time this happens we will ALL be long since dead. Yup, even Bush, his cronies, his kids, his grandkids, your grandkids, etc, etc.

The NWO as a specific group is a MYTH.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Partyof1, the New World Order is planned for full-implementation between today and 2012 so we will all be living in it for most of our lives.

2012 is a very significant date for the planet since we ascend into the 4th dimension where our conciousness frquency is increased by 3mhz so we will be more aware of what is going on and less like cattle-minded fools so It's important that they get the NWO in before or shortly after 2012.

Also, the people behind the NWO is a single body but they rely on hundreds of agents to run the groups. organizations and systems to make it all possible.

The structure is like this . . .

-Draco race.

-Illuminati - The Draco's operate through this group.

-All the secret societies.

-All the financial/credit systems and banks.

-The Round table network, NATO and all the other organizations.

-ect

-ect

-ect

-ect

-ect

-ect

- The people

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Certain cells have the ability to shapeshift ....literally.....so why is so far out to beleive that it is not possible that some where in the infinite universe that there is not a species that is capable of this....frank herbert said that the dune trilogy was a prediction of mans future ....there was a race in that book called face dancers who could shape shift.....herbert was a genuis....

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by suppers ready
Certain cells have the ability to shapeshift ....literally.....so why is so far out to beleive that it is not possible that some where in the infinite universe that there is not a species that is capable of this....frank herbert said that the dune trilogy was a prediction of mans future ....there was a race in that book called face dancers who could shape shift.....herbert was a genuis....

Shapeshifting is indeed possible.

If you can alter the frequency waves of the world to ressonate in a way you want then you can literally take any form you want.

Whats so hard to believe that an alien race has this very ability and interbred with humans to create royal ruling bloodlines that have been in all positions of power and control since the day they were seeded?

It's really not hard to believe atall and theres no much historical text which tells this story such as the Dead Sea scrolls, Genesis, The Book of Enoch, The Sumerian tablets, ect, ect, ect.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Shapeshifting is indeed possible.

If you can alter the frequency waves of the world to ressonate in a way you want then you can literally take any form you want.

Abit overly simplistic since it doesn't explain how it's possible. Yes,if you can alter the waves you could do this but HOW does one alter waves? If you alter the placement of air around your body you could fly. If you alter your body's density bullets would bounce off of you. But that doesn't mean a person actually has such ability.

There appears to be some notable conflict about how the shapeshifting is actually done.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Partyof1, the New World Order is planned for full-implementation between today and 2012 so we will all be living in it for most of our lives.

2012 is a very significant date for the planet since we ascend into the 4th dimension where our conciousness frquency is increased by 3mhz so we will be more aware of what is going on and less like cattle-minded fools so It's important that they get the NWO in before or shortly after 2012.

Also, the people behind the NWO is a single body but they rely on hundreds of agents to run the groups. organizations and systems to make it all possible.

Thanks for the reply, but you still haven't told me what the point is.

When they finally have everybody acting like drones, they own all the property, and have all the money...then what? They just exist on a decimated planet?

There is no ultimate purpose to the whole NWO theory. They spend their entire lives supposedly to get to a point where they are in complete control...then just "live happily ever after" on the remnants of what's left of Earth.

Certainly if they're THAT brilliant they could come up with something easier, and clearly more rewarding.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
” ….we ascend into the 4th dimension where our conciousness [sic] frquency[sic] is increased by 3mhz so we will be more aware of what is going on…you can alter the frequency waves of the world to ressonate [sic] in a way you want then you can literally take any form you want….they are going to be one thing, nothing more than that, and thats demons….they know what they are - Draco hybrids…

You see, partyof1?

I told you you could get a good education here!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join