It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the reptillian theory has to be true.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
that icke guy is a genious, havent read his book but must be pure genious to make so many people on this board accept this "draco reptilian" theory

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:26 PM
link   
"Why the reptillian theory has to be true."

I havent seen you show ANYTHING to prove this.

The title is at best misleading. You should change it.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

The title is at best misleading. You should change it.

No doubt... Im a very open minded person, but this is just getting old. Just seems like Icke has sucked in a lot of people, and distracted them away from what is really taking place, and what can be proven, unlike his crazy reptilian theory.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosaNostra
that icke guy is a genious, havent read his book but must be pure genious to make so many people on this board accept this "draco reptilian" theory

It's not genius,just tons of research,scientifically feazible explanations,eyewitness accounts,and a remarkably extensive body of referrences given for all of his work. When you review the evidence in it's entirety it's not wholly unbelieveable even if an idiot had presented it. Which I don't believe Icke to be.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Illuminus, theres no logic in your post... why would he go on about the NWO and the global agenda and at the same time try and mislead people into concentraing on sometthing that is false... totally illogical.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Simple reason as to why he mixes what is true and the bullsh!t that is the reptile theory together. if you claim they're interlocking, it then discredits both theories.

It in turn helps hide the reality. How can you honestly take Icke seriously? The guy used to claim he was JESUS.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Simple reason as to why he mixes what is true and the bullsh!t that is the reptile theory together. if you claim they're interlocking, it then discredits both theories.

It in turn helps hide the reality. How can you honestly take Icke seriously? The guy used to claim he was JESUS.

No he claimed Messiah and not in the way Christians percieve it. What he meant was that he knew the truth and is here to tell it to everyone.

Anyway you are so totally wrong, if you've ever botthered to read a thing that he's writted which you have not becuase you wouldent be calling him a dis-informer.

*edited by mod*

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I remember when Icke used to be Snooker commentator...then he started to wear a smock and speak with a forked tongue...

...and I just lost interest

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Read a thing he said? I can go one better, I was born in Coventry. I remember him playing for coventry City and Hereford United. I remember him as a sports presenter oh and I remember him claiming to be Jesus. I've seen him speak on behalf of the Green Party, list goes on and on.

He also claimed to be the 'Godhead' on a live T.V. interview with someone called Terry Wogan.

But worst of all, he is all statements and no fact. You know what, I'm the son of God, I am the Godhead, giant-ape men are ruling the planet. Now if people believe me, it must make it true?

"Anyway you are so totally wrong, if you've ever botthered to read a thing that he's writted which you have not becuase you wouldent be calling him a dis-informer."

Odd that, I know most of his career off the top of my head. Do you? Can you remember when he joined the green party? Did you see any of his 'live' television shows?

Also, I'm still waiting for some facts if you can claim the theory has to be true - BACK IT UP or CUT THE BULL.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
knowing his career means nothing. The theory is what matters.

Since when did he call himself a "godhead"?

ANd hes never said hes Jesus... what a lie... he said hes the Messiah and I've already explained what he meant be that. He said hes a messiah on the Wogan show.

The facts are in his books... ive posted the links to his videos and books more times than i can remmber here so take a look at the facts for yourself.

[edit on 18/3/2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
You know very little if you don't know he said he was 'The Godhead'. He said it in 1991, on the Wogan show, hosted by Terry Wogan. He also claimed Britain would be hit by tidal waves and earthquakes. He got laughed out of the audience, with his inability to structure arguments and the fact he kept changing his views.

Obviously, you don't know as much as you think you do - if you don't know he said he was the Godhead?

Edit: The best bits being, his views on the rise of the USSR and lack of information on Marxism. Claiming that Marxism and Communism/USSR was funded by Jews. Why would it be when Karl Marx wanted to abolish religion?

‘The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is a demand for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusions about their condition is a demand to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is therefore the germ of the criticism of the valley of tears whose halo is religion’. Karl Marx

[edit on 18-3-2005 by Odium]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Partyof1
The NWO as a specific group is a myth. Money and power is addictive - period.

What is the point of raping the world of all it's resources, gaining complete control of the masses, and pocketing all the money? What then?

Someone show me the bonus.

It's just current greed, that's all. It's been that way with virtually every great civilization. There's no royal bloodline, no shape-shifting reptiles, no space station for the elite.

It's all a paranoid myth.

It's no more that what it seems - greedy, self-serving human beings.

the more i read about this subject the more i tend to agree with your satement...self-serving egotistical humans, it's really too bad--think where we could be today if these simple things(greed and power) were not a part of human thought...peace and prosperity for this planet would have been achieved long ago!!!!!! imagine instead of concentrating on $$$$$$ and power we tried peace and knowledge

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
i read somewhere that draco reptilians are dragons so if dinosaurs existed why not dragons?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You know very little if you don't know he said he was 'The Godhead'. He said it in 1991, on the Wogan show, hosted by Terry Wogan. He also claimed Britain would be hit by tidal waves and earthquakes. He got laughed out of the audience, with his inability to structure arguments and the fact he kept changing his views.

Obviously, you don't know as much as you think you do - if you don't know he said he was the Godhead?

Edit: The best bits being, his views on the rise of the USSR and lack of information on Marxism. Claiming that Marxism and Communism/USSR was funded by Jews. Why would it be when Karl Marx wanted to abolish religion?

‘The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is a demand for their real happiness. The demand to give up the illusions about their condition is a demand to give up a condition that requires illusions. The criticism of religion is therefore the germ of the criticism of the valley of tears whose halo is religion’. Karl Marx

"Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution, it has obviously succeeded not only in producing more efficient and dedicated administration, but also in fostering high morale and community of purpose. The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history."
David Rockefeller, on record as stating in 1973 about Mao Tse-tung: (NY Times 8-10-73)

USSR was no different.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I know the idea of the NWO/illuminati/reptoid agenda is hard to swallow but I believe it. The question in this thread is, why would the NWO controllers want to enslave us and have total control? They could be after our soul, remember when the antichrist is in power. He will convince us to take the chip implant. When you take the implant, you are cutting yourself off from God. You have agreed to worship the beast, so there goes your soul. Not only that but also the chip will have control over you. They will be able to manipulate you by means of mind control and also make you physically ill. I'm starting to believe that if you take this chip, you will stay in the 3rd dimension and not acsend to the 4th.

I also believe that this NWO must be implimented no later then 2012. The reason I say this is because we will enter a 4th dimension. We are not only hitting a 3,600 year cycle but also a 26,000 year cycle and a 200,000 year cycle. The shapeshifters will not be able to hide their real identity any longer. You will see them for what they really are.

The reason for the long drawn out control of the illuminati is that in order for us to make it through the shift into the next dimension we need to be prepared spiritually for it. The control they have on us is keeping us occupied and fighting each other, so we don't take the time to raise our consciousness

As for shapeshifting, I don't have any doubts about it's possibilities. First off it's practiced by shamans. Second, it's more of a dimensional practice which makes sense with spiritual beings/fallen angels and third, with all the sightings of angels/demons/aliens and whatever else these all have the ability to manifest physically. The fallen angels/reptoids have more abilities then man does, demons have the ability to possess. These fallen angels have access to the higher dimensions but we don't unless we train and practice for it. For an ordinary man to shapeshift it takes a lot of life energy, you only have so much unless you practice building it. Life energy is different then physical energy. Life energy is drained everytime we get emotional (mad, angry, jealous, fear, hate, ego, depression).

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

Originally posted by CosaNostra

It's not genius,just tons of research,scientifically feazible explanations,eyewitness accounts,and a remarkably extensive body of referrences given for all of his work. When you review the evidence in it's entirety it's not wholly unbelieveable even if an idiot had presented it. Which I don't believe Icke to be.

I think that the Icke person is just sleuthing around some of the
ancient Gnostic wisdom, it seems he's possibly entering into a hyperstate of creativity-inspiration...
the reptiles or Archeons were pre-flood/pre-adamic & are present today

check into these pages and the hyperlinks in the material presented

www.metahistory.org...

or the page ........................./KundaliniForce.php

she's got a lotta info at www.metahistory if your so inclined to search

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
I think that the Icke person is just sleuthing around some of the
ancient Gnostic wisdom, it seems he's possibly entering into a hyperstate of creativity-inspiration...

It's drawn from various sources. He gives his sources and referrences right there in the book. I think the detail and extensiveness of his research is the most impressive thing about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
second thesselonians first chapter(i believe) it speaks about the man of lawlessness.what's the purpose and point to the nwo the microchip and implementation of it, the complete control of mankind and it's resources/planet............ so forth? the same exact purpose god had in mind when saying from the beginning that a savior,the christ,the SON will come into the world to redeem mankind.those that love HIM. it is all to glorify THE energy god spirit whatever you want to call "it".that everything that was said by the prophets 2000 years ago WILL happen.and the battle between these two ancient rivals good vs evil will be finally completed FOREVER.so..................nothing matters but getting prepared to face your self as you will jesus christ knowing and realizing you ARE nim. many false prophets probably like iche will come in jesus's name but don't be fooled.he's out to make a buck.even if the info is very true.satan knows everything god knows only his(satan)is void left without love. all children understand what i am saying but the parents and society gradually take away that faith we all had in ourselves as children.it's a very subtle kind of murder.the very worst kind.all that follows is simply trying to follow the trail so to speak on which it first gave birth.all of life trys to find and look for this beginning when love was taken and sold and used and displayed in it's various thousands ways using technology ect...........to fool us into thinking we are advancing where actually we are being manipulated by those in the "know" to fullfill there plan.which is in infinite wisdom and perfection.........................god's plan.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by geno]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Some more on Communism www.jordanmaxwell.com...

[edit on 19-3-2005 by ThePunisher]

[edit on 19-3-2005 by ThePunisher]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Same here. But I would like to say something not necessarily proving its validity but instead, reinforcing the reptilian concept.

I'm more inclined to believe that this is false if it were just one person masquerading the reptilian agenda around.

But this is not the case, African Shamans and theorist, Ancient Aztec scholars, Mexican theorist and religious figures, Caribbean religious figures and countless reports of people from across the globe (however mainly in the 'New World') have corroborated on their stories of the reptilian agenda. We just associate the name Icke with Reptiles because he was arguably the first person that brought of this concept into the mainstream. The story of this 'Reptilian agenda' is nothing new, actually accounts span over the course of roughly 1100-1500 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join