It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the reptillian theory has to be true.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Yes it is true many differant tribes and minorities accross the globe each concurr on the Annukai/Draco presence so its not just Icke's own little theory. Like you said, people associate the theory with Icke only becuase he was the first to bring it into the mainstream arena. This is unfortunate since it discredits the whole theory straight away

Also, please stop saying Icke is a dis-informer and a tool of the NWO out to descredit the whole global conspiracy. It is totally illogical and ridiculous becuase if you've ever read anything he's writted or watched him talk about the global conspiracy in the fascinating detail and passion he does, you'd see that he truly is telling the truth and not out to dis-inform.

Download his fascinating "Road to Freedom" documentry where he explains in immense detail the origins of humans, the differant human races, the spread of civilization, the origins of religion, what the crap in all the religions really means and represents and then goes onto the global conspiracy today and more.

Download and watch and you will see for yourself how ridicuously illogical calling Icke a dis-informer is

www.leylandarms.com...
www.new4y.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Also, please stop saying Icke is a dis-informer and a tool of the NWO out to descredit the whole global conspiracy.

I agree with you on that one also. Most people who claim Icke is a 'nut' has just been jumping on the 'Icke is a nut' bandwagon. Guaranteed these people haven’t even picked up and completed an Icke book.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Also, please stop saying Icke is a dis-informer and a tool of the NWO out to descredit the whole global conspiracy.

I agree with you on that one also. Most people who claim Icke is a 'nut' has just been jumping on the 'Icke is a nut' bandwagon. Guaranteed these people haven’t even picked up and completed an Icke book.

Yes.. people go by half-truths and the genral herd attitude and opinion without knowing a thing about what it is really about.

It frustraites me immensly.

For exmaple, people will latch onto what he said on the Terry Wogan show in the early nineties... "I am the son of God" and then they will class him as a nut immediately but do they actually know what he means by that or are they just going by what Christianity or any other religion perceives as a "son of God"? Exactly.

If you take the time to actually find out what he means by those seemingly nutter things he said then you WILL realise that they are not nutty and make perfect sense.

Half-truths are deadly and can bring even the most truly credible and knowledgable person down

David Icke is by far the most knowledgable person on the Global Conspiracy and unlike all the others, he knows the whole lot of it.

Everyone should make Icke their primary source of info on the global conspiracy. None even come close to his knowledge spectrum.

[edit on 19/3/2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
COMON GUYS PLEASE !!! this reptilian theory is the most ridiculous thing that ive seen since i dreamed of a fat purple man trying to murder me !!

btw let me just say this... Draco Reptilians rule over the world. They control the worlds governments, they are shapeshifters. The queen of england is a shapeshifting reptilian.
Ok thats enough i dont want to burst from laughing

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Since you have ignored the question repeatedly I will ask it again

If all these world leaders and public figures from the heads of pretty much every country to the leaders of business and banking to Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones have Reptilian DNA then that means their brothers, cousins, aunts, etc ALL have the Reptilian DNA.

Why is THEIR DNA the same as mine? The same as EVERYONE on Earth?

Wouldn't it seem reasonable that a Baby Eating, Shape shifting, Masonic, Devil Worshiping, Center of the Earth Dwelling, Phase Shifting, Alien Reptile would have different DNA then the rest of us?

Don't hand me the crap about Rh negative people either, that might have been impressive BEFORE they mapped the Human Genome as well as they have but its absurd now.

The problem with his Fairy Tales is that science has come far enough to prove his theory's one way or another.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Icke is annoying, but I can't say he is right or wrong. As the days pass, it is terrifyingly clear that the world is changing, and not for the better - Globalization and industrialization. Whether you think the NWO is this or that is irrevelant on the whole. There are people with money and immense power and if you think they don't control our lives then ignorance is with you. As for Reptilians and such, if one holds that aliens exist, then there are many possibilities about who is at the top. Personally, I have stopped asking the question about whether aliens exist and have already decended from the initial shock value of coming to terms with being a beast.

The media is a side-show in North America: the crap and propaganda nauseate me. I have read countless sources about the NWO and keep up with current events. It takes time and energy to decipher the "code" that is engrained in the mainstream media. I am at the point where I don't know what to believe for far too many reasons to list in this small post. The point I am at now is to effectively use my common sense to fight the chaos. Plainly, the world is run by wealth: the cycle continues as they use our resources to discover new technology, viz, in health, and withhold it from the masses. Until human beings balance their intellects in relation to each other, this cycle will continue and we will continue to get what we "deserve": we keep demonstrating our Political malleability.

When the day arrives where human beings can ban together and stop fighting each other, we will beat these bastards.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yay aliens
Are there any greys involved?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufo_believer
Yay aliens
Are there any greys involved?

Yes, the Greys are actually the "worker bee" force of the Draco race... the Draco's made them.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I told you you could get a good education here!

ever seen those 'holusion' posters? we focus the two sets of lightrays coming into each of our eyes. our mind measures the time difference between them to construct a relativistic set of values which gives us 'perspective' between what is close, and what is far away. if the focus is set further away, or closer, we can discern different patterns embedded within a different set of comparitive perspectives. that's how 'holusion' works.
now why cannot other wave pools exhibit the same properties of imbedded patterns?
our 'human perspective' is limited to our human perseption. what allows us to escape the bounds of experience is the enviroment of pure logic. pure logic has no problem with shape-shifting reptilians from the fourth dimension.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
I told you you could get a good education here!

ever seen those 'holusion' posters? we focus the two sets of lightrays coming into each of our eyes. our mind measures the time difference between them to construct a relativistic set of values which gives us 'perspective' between what is close, and what is far away. if the focus is set further away, or closer, we can discern different patterns embedded within a different set of comparitive perspectives. that's how 'holusion' works.
now why cannot other wave pools exhibit the same properties of imbedded patterns?
our 'human perspective' is limited to our human perseption. what allows us to escape the bounds of experience is the enviroment of pure logic. pure logic has no problem with shape-shifting reptilians from the fourth dimension.

Indeed. We are limited to just a fraction of the infinate universe and anything is possible. Anything atall.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Since you have ignored the question repeatedly I will ask it again

If all these world leaders and public figures from the heads of pretty much every country to the leaders of business and banking to Mick Jagger of the Rolling Stones have Reptilian DNA then that means their brothers, cousins, aunts, etc ALL have the Reptilian DNA.

Why is THEIR DNA the same as mine? The same as EVERYONE on Earth?

Wouldn't it seem reasonable that a Baby Eating, Shape shifting, Masonic, Devil Worshiping, Center of the Earth Dwelling, Phase Shifting, Alien Reptile would have different DNA then the rest of us?

Don't hand me the crap about Rh negative people either, that might have been impressive BEFORE they mapped the Human Genome as well as they have but its absurd now.

The problem with his Fairy Tales is that science has come far enough to prove his theory's one way or another.

Amuk is making a vaild point,
according to the DNA theory, to prove it is easy, take a blood sample and match it to typical human DNA...the reptilian DNA should stand out like a sore thumb. Icke fails to prove his points, he has tons of evidence apparently...why not blow the reptilian cover then?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well firstly, standard medical checks or medical service dont look at your DNA and anytime they do need to (which should be never. Ever.), they would do it privately.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
to me,
there is no proof in the reptillian theory, but i will remain open minded and i am willing to have my mind changed.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
to me,
there is no proof in the reptillian theory, but i will remain open minded and i am willing to have my mind changed.

read icke's 'the biggest secret' and/or watch is 'road to freedom' documentry.

dh

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Oh, and isn't sky presenting a tale of dinosaur (=reptilian) hybrids acting as a secret society on Sky One tomorrow?
What does that tell us?
Getting used to the idea?
Well screw trying to get a link - it's 'Anonymous Rex'
[edit on 20-3-2005 by dh]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
www.scifi.com...

Based on the acclaimed series of novels by Eric Garcia, the SCI FI Channel Original Movie Anonymous Rex offers a deadpan twist on the mystery genre. Directed by Julian Jarrold (Touching Evil, White Teeth, BBC/PBS' Great Expectations), Anonymous Rex goes underground to chronicle a secret society of the dinosaurs' descendants — adapted through evolution to human size and dimensions — living, loving and working today in disguise. A shape-shifting technology enables these modern day dinos to mask their true identities and co-exist with humans as "everyday people."

Comprising a small percentage of the world's population, the dinosaurs' descendants have infiltrated every sector of life: They are doctors and lawyers, housewives and actors. In fact, keen private eye Vincent Rubio (Daniel Baldwin, Homicide: Life on the Street) is an evolved Velociraptor. Deeply affected by the "accidental" death of his detective partner and addicted to the herb basil, he's drawn into conspiracies that may provide an answer to his partner's untimely demise. Ultimately, Rex is a reflection of our own culture — our foibles and addictions, our dreams and loves — as illustrated by the experiences of a dinosaur living among us.

--

To be honest, I still don't believe it. I don't trust Icke, I don't trust what he says and I've seen him lie and change his story in front of my eyes. (Live T.V.)

The Book

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
So what if he's changed his story now and again

All it means is that he thought something was true and then later on he found out it wasent....

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
One thing I read recently rang a bell with something I've seen David Icke write about (in relation to the Reptilian/Illuminati theory).

I recently got hold of Robert Anson Wilson's 'Cosmic Trigger' - and there's theories in that about how plants, drugs, sex and yoga are all used in meta-programming - that is - programming the mind. Fear can also be used.

Now, the rituals that these Illuminati folk are supposed to partake in, sacrifice, sexual acts, Satanism, etc, etc - and these kind of rituals have been going on for millenia - Well, maybe this is the whole point of these rituals in Ancient cultures.

In orthodox History books, we're kind of given the impression that the Ancient cultures partook in such activities as "a gift to the Gods" or some such explanation - It did always seem odd to me that all these great civilisations would invest so much effort, time and resources into giving gifts to these invisible Gods in the sky.

Maybe they knew full well what they were doing was meta-programming the mind.

Maybe this is the secret (one of) they are keeping - why the Occult/Paeganism is shunned, and archaic religions with their roots in fear and future rewards/punishment after death are mainstream beliefs.

This all plugs into the 'waves of energy' theory, Quantum physics I guess - what we see, is not real, just a projected hologram - if you knew the rules of the game (the true nature of physics) - they you could break the rules. I guess like in the Matrix where the main characters can jump giant distances and such - they know the rules, so they can bend them.

Now rather than "shape-shifting" - we have a mere alteration in how the projection is received - so physical 'shape-shifting' from human-form to Reptillian form, may not be as far-fetched as it initially seems.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by VelvetSplash]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

by VelvetSplash
Now rather than "shape-shifting" - we have a mere alteration in how the projection is received - so physical 'shape-shifting' from human-form to Reptillian form, may not be as far-fetched as it initially seems.

There are 3 forms of astral projection. Mental projection is clairvoyance or remote viewing, the traveling of your mind. Etheric projection is when part of your physical body relocates to where you project it. There have been in very rare cases, the report of the entire physical body transferred to another location (teleportation). The physical body exists in two separate places at once. wiccanet.net...

Now if it is possible for a human to project his physical body to another location and actually be in two different places at once, then wouldn't it be easy for a reptoid to project its etheric body to a humans so it would appear as if the human shapeshifted? I don't think we have humans shapeshifting into reptilians, I think we have humans that may think they are, but it is actually a possession or controlling done by the reptilian or fallen angel.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well firstly, standard medical checks or medical service dont look at your DNA and anytime they do need to (which should be never. Ever.), they would do it privately.

And if the found this shapeshifting reptiliaen DNA I guess they would just shurg there shoulders and go on?

DNA is being checked more and more now adays and they have checked the Royal Family DNA for historical reasons SEVERAL times.

Guess what?

Not a Lizard in the bunch.

Let me sum up your arguement here......

"The Reptilians must be true because Icke is the greatest man that ever lived. Even though everything this gift to humanity has ever said was true when he changes his story to something its still always true.

OH yeah I forgot the main reason its true is bercause you say anyone that doesnt believe is an idiot."

I am convinced

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Amuk]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join