It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the reptillian theory has to be true.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
DNA is being checked more and more nowadays and they have checked the Royal Family DNA for historical reasons SEVERAL times.

many quantum physics experiments are illustrating that consciousness has an affect on the outcome of an experiment, at the subatomic level.

when we 'check DNA', we are only checking at we can observe. why would not the 3D aspect of reptilian DNA be identical to the 3D aspect of human DNA? we can't see into other dimensions(well, I can, of course), or measure them. we can only recognise their existence through mathematics and theory. so, to expect medical exams to turn up evidence of fourth dimensional reptiles, is akin to expecting an orange to look orange on a black and white television screen.
i'm not saying i believe in reptilians, just that i don't think that's a very good reason not to believe.
to be fair, i can't think of a good reason not to believe that george bush doesn't do crime and deciet for a good reason.
i'm not saying i think georgie is a dark hero, ...i just don't know.

my best guess is different.
my best guess is georgie boy is rotten to the core, and only interested in pedalling the bike as fast as he can to make his dad proud.
my best guess on the reptillian issue is it's a symbol used by the 'illuminati' to indicate the coiling around and crushing your food source without a sound. not really much different than icke's view, except he is sure it is literal, and i think it's probably half metaphorical, half distraction/disinfo. 'shapeshifting' can take many forms

[edit on 23-3-2005 by billybob]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Billybob, you make some very interesting points. You seem to be on the same level as I am... Im glad to see there is someone else out there who thinks along the same lines as I do...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
As someone has been saying mayn a time in this thread. They could never have continued this NWO agenda for the length of time they have been without RELIGION!

They are Satanists and Satanism is the worship of the Draco race. Forget your Christian perception of Satanism.... its the worship of the Draco race.

God even the Queen is a bloody Satanist.

Thats why the reptillian theory HAS TO BE TRUE! They wouldent be Satanists if what they were worshipping did not exist!!!!!!

It does exitst... it is the Draco race!

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I find this very unerving about Georgie and Queen Liz being iguanas.
But as said before, what would you do all this for?
Power and wealth are made by growing, a automaton-like society would stagnate and whither.
To aspire and win or lose, creates markets, and prosperity for whoever runs the world.

I think that sinsiter Gecko's meeting in darkened rooms smacks of the cinema.
Poor Mr. Icke has a lot to answer for. I always liked him in the Coventry team.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Boy this forum is like standing on a thousand streets at once and having all their street sermoners preach against eachother, it's a beautiful thing!

Well I will tell you, I must be truly out of the loop if Satanists worship Dragon-Men. And being out of the loop is news to me as I have made study of religions my life's work.

As I a learned, from talking to Satanists and reading the Satanic Bible, they don't worship anyone but the human self. (note that the Human is a homonid mamal by the way) I've seen many a Satanic ritual and they are secular humanist in nature. They are atheists! and their grasp of magic is based more on the works of Alexandrian Wicca than some archane dragon BS.

You know an hour ago I was ranting to friends that the coverage of Teri Schiavo is being blown to a unrealistic proportion and then I read this. Wow, talk about putting it all in perspective.

I'll tell you, someone speaking and being consious without a frontal lobe is not that far fetched when compaired to someone claiming 'proof' only as his claims that the world is being ruled by a group of people who descended from a mythical creature that science has never found anything resembling evidence for the existance of.

Read thy history, if you don't trust the modern books go forth and find the originals, that's what I did and you'll find that this is all madness, pure and simple. But oh, I've probably just bought into the Dragon-Men's conspiracy and when my mind's vibration increases by 3megahertz I'll understand. What the bloody hell is that about anyways and where do you find ANY infromation about that beyond the writings of that aformentioned author/sportscaster who sounds schizophrenic according to my psychologist roomate.

Also like most other people I'm waiting for proof here, and please make it more than just a jab that HRM The Queen is a Satanist. Especially when you don't bloody well know what a Satanist is!

~Astral

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Real Satanism is Draco worship.

The orginal texts are not BS... they plain and simply tell of multiple alien races like the Aryans, Annukai, Draco's, ect that ruled over humanity during Sumer and Babylon and Egypt and they all concurr on breeding programs to create hyrbrid races like the program between the Aryans from Mars and the Annukai race to form white people.

*Edited for remark*

*edited again*

[edit on 27-3-2005 by Amuk]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I think David Ikke should be applauded for being one of the few poeple to actually attempt to identify who "they"are.

Hopefully people here realize that many things david says are true(and yes many are not)

I for one find it refreshing to hear lizards instead of the proverbial "they".

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Have you considered the fact that a one-world government could address issues like population growth and resource distribution more efficiently? Although their intentions may be self-serving, they do serve the survival of our species.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yes we must all believe the great soccer player who has stumbled upon the greatest secret in the history of the human race! Hail Icke! Icke knows all! He has single handedly uncovered the truth without getting killed! Hail Icke! Yes he knows the truth and somehow has been amazingly fortunate enough not to get murdered in the process! Hail Icke! Icke knows everything about the global conspiracy and is right about it all and I am of course the vampiric reincarnation of Aleister Crowely. You know he was a reptillian too. And I'm a reptillian. And the pope's a reptillian. Actually the pope is my cousin. He is one of my evil reptillian henchman. And did I mention I'm the AntiChrist too? And I have a base in Thailand where I am able to contact the damned soul of Nostradamus who guides me in my quest for world domination. Of course after I take over the world the real Christ is going to come down and incinerate me with a gamma ray. But then the gamma ray will turn me into the Incredible Hulk and Spider-Man will have to kill me. And after Spider-Man kills me afterwards I will be reincarnated as a Power Ranger.

But seriously now Novusordo you need more proof than what you are presenting here. Where is your proof that Satanism is actually the worship of reptillian Dracos? For all we know the Draconian theory may be a huge deception created by Satan. But you don't believe in Satan do you? Maybe that is what Satan wants though? Maybe he wants you not to believe in him?

Also have you ever maybe thought that maybe these people that claim to have seen these shapeshifting reptillians are/were actually mind controlled to have false memories of these things and such?

The thing is that this reptillian theory may just be a tool for the NWO to distract us from finding the truth or doing anything about it. While we are trying to figure out if the "they" we talk about so often is of reptillian orgin the NWO is working towards their ultimate goal of globalisation. So this whole reptillian theory may serve as distraction. It really is a bit messy and we are just going to have to work on finding the truth and then changing it. It doesn't matter if the NWO is a bunch of reptiles or not. What matters is that we stop them before it is to late.

[edit on 28-3-2005 by Born]

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1
I think David Ikke should be applauded for being one of the few poeple to actually attempt to identify who "they"are.

Hopefully people here realize that many things david says are true(and yes many are not)

I for one find it refreshing to hear lizards instead of the proverbial "they".

I was researching David Icke, and I found him a complete liar and a hoaxer who found great business in selling his videotapes and films, or selling access to useless informations. Now here comes the problem.

As for the Reptilians, they are not interfering the government and the human evolution. It has more to do with Greys, whi are actually playing the God ruling their servants at Area51. Shameful, but humans are well programmed to serve these beasts.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Does the Widows Peak Clan have anything to do with the reptilians?

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now, I do agree the NWO would use the reptilan myth to cover up technology, ppl who could be living underground in the earth(lizard-snake-humaniod things- ANYWAY THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS DATING BACK TO THE SUMARIANS, AT LEAST IN THEIR ARTS!- They could get "Free" medical technology, more education about ppl, and other unknowns that involve the "little ppl", and could/are probably used as both stimuli and a catalyst symbol in "occult" worship.
Myths are really used to do 2 things:
1. Preserve a culture(like the indigineous ppls of the world).
2. To create chaos and confusion, so ppl can get more "self control" over the masses.( Think Nero, or Ceaser, or Byzantinium emporers(they did it all the time.)).

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My good good god, this is insanity. Is there one shred of proof for this? A paper written by an academic? A set of original documents? I'd settle for even for a mention in a credible historical document.

Anything, anywhere except from the crazy soccer player?

Also, after getting to know people like the Masons, and several religions, I highly doubt that the "NWO" most people harp about would be that bad a thing. I wouldn't mind a liberal social organization with a moral code like the Masons ruling (trust me though they're not planning on making a go at it) and many of the so-called "cults" actually have some interesting ideas and 90% are totally harmless.

~Astral

[edit on 3/28/2005 by The Astral City]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Has any NWO researcher here ever pondered on the question about why they actually want such an extreme NWO?

Because they beleive that more can be accomplished in a unitary and centrally directed governmental system than in a free society?

What reason did any of the totalitarians of the previous century or the absolutist monarch of the even more previous ones have for such extremisms? They did it because it was easy and generally worked.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Icke has some amazing media on the Reptillians on his website.

Look at how the reptillians are trying to condition kids in schools in the USA . . .

In the United Snakes of America there are a series of books published by Scholastic Inc., for school children, entitled ANIMORPHS. These are 3rd to 4th grade reading material published for classroom and school libraries. The images below are of shape-shifting reptilians. Why is David Icke called a nutter for mentioning a reptilian race, but it's called Scholastic when teaching it to children in the schools. This series is also featured on the childrens' television network, Nickelodeon. Is this it the ultimate acclimatization of children to accept the reptilian shapeshifters?

From the Back Cover of Animorphs Book - The Discovery

Front Cover

Inside Cover

From the Animorphs Website

Hmm - Thoth (Bird-Man) & Bacchus (Goat-Man)

Front Cover of The Answer

[edit on 30-3-2005 by Driver]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It is remarkable how so many talks about NWO as if it "some day" will become a reality...
The only reason it appears to be "not-yet-existing", would be that the elite is this itty-bitty tiny group of people, which hogs the cash.

Truly, we are already in the middle of the pit.
IMO the NWO is not obvious to see, because it already started several generations ago. -We have gotten used to the picture, so to say.

Another example is for instance the computers.
A lot of people still doesn't seem to understand that the big paradigm happened 15+ years ago.
They know it's out there, but they just go along with it. They just don't know HOW big it is, or consuming it is.

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
For somebody so smart, you need to take a look at your grammar!

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
There is a huge flaw in humanity and that is our gullibility. Its like no matter how crazy an idea is, theirs always gunna be a small following of dedicated believers no matter what it is. Its really sad ...

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
No. The "NWO" or single world government is just the next evolutionary step in human civilisation, just as we went from families to tribes to villages to all the way up to countries. What we think of as "us" would have been considered as mainly "them" back in those days - our scope of familiarity is expanding all the time as the world gets smaller.

Ascribing it to reptilians is missing a great chance to try to get the single world government we deserve. It's going to happen, so let's try to make it a good one.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Partyof1

Look I might not know much on the subject but everything is happening right under our noses and the fact that we would rather sit on a forum and argue about the finer details means that they (who ever they are) have achieved what they set out to do and that is to keep the human race in total "dumbness".

We should not be worried about the finer details instead we should be putting an end to the entire machine that was created in order to keep man under control, i.e. the money and luxuries that we work our butts off to get. As long as we are chasing the goal of social standings then we are playing their game.

Open your eyes and stop believing every little thing you were taught as a child, religion in any form included...... We are already slaves, slaves to the great machine called the economy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join