It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Box from Boleskin House where Aleister Crowley once lived

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

It may be worthwhile to search why the date 1958 is significant to Boleskin House.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT it was major Edward grant around that time. The coin itself came out of circulation in 1969. So it could be jimmy page as he was a big Crowley fan. (In fact led zeppelin did a spell in 1969 but the baddest I think didn’t want have anything to do with it.) so I’m pinning the date from 1958/1969-1970ish so it rules out Crowley. Hence why I said in the video a ‘homage’ researching more the golden order used hexagrams a lot in their rituals.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It seems that the date of the coin, rather than the coin, itself, should be significant.
Usually, inserted coins are used to date an event...in this case, when the 'homage' took place.

I would suggest that the box was placed under the floorboards in 1958.
Perhaps some renovation took place at that time.
edit on 17-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Found this...pertaining to Crowley and 1958.

From the collection of Edward Fitzgerald, Frater Agape (1908-1958) IX degree OTO, also a friend of Frieda Harris, who took correspondence through it.

www.lashtal.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Demons, they can make a door slam, maybe a glass slide across the table, really terrifying, maybe a noise, a scream, truly horrific
Yawn, seriously yawn.
They make things move, make noise, drama queens

Ignorant fool.

Scaredy cat
edit on 17-9-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: StuKE
I always wonder why people come on a site like this to basically claim it is all nonsense. You speak with such self assurance, but how would you know? If you feel like this, why even look at threads like this? a reply to: Raggedyman

Oh no, I am not denying Crowley as a master of the dark arts, nor a demonic spiritual reality, the presence of evil, claim anything is nonsense with a broad stroke

Just this instance, that a box of wood would have a demonic presence, no more than a doll, a or any item would have.
Demons are not locked to items, possess people why possess a box of wood

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

What evidence do you have that the box came from Boleskin house? The house has been through a few devastating fires, and it's basically empty.

The wax on your box looks new.

Also, a "dybbuk box" is a super specific jewish thing. People have never been making them here there and everywhere. The idea blew up after it appeared on television.

I think you were duped, or you're duping people for YouTube views.

I want him to ship it to your home address and you can test out your claim that he was duped and let everyone know. You have to open it right away at 3:33 AM OKAY????

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
lol
It’s too late the demons all fled already whenever that wax seal broke sometime late last November...
DunDun dundundundun dun dun
Oops

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: StuKE
I always wonder why people come on a site like this to basically claim it is all nonsense. You speak with such self assurance, but how would you know? If you feel like this, why even look at threads like this? a reply to: Raggedyman

Oh no, I am not denying Crowley as a master of the dark arts, nor a demonic spiritual reality, the presence of evil, claim anything is nonsense with a broad stroke

Just this instance, that a box of wood would have a demonic presence, no more than a doll, a or any item would have.
Demons are not locked to items, possess people why possess a box of wood

Nothing is 'locked in'.
These things are portable portals.
Open these doors at your own risk.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Lmao. I'm down.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Coagula
Interesting! I went into and walked around Boleskin House and the gardens last year, it was all fenced off, but managed to get in. It didn't feel very "spooky", but the side of the house that is still somewhat intact did, but that was just because it was dark in there probably!

Interesting place to visit though! I found an old suitcase from 1948 I think it was, I knew the date because the travel ticket was still attached. Wish I remembered to take some pictures of it.

I have worked at Boleskin house decades ago and walked through the place and felt nothing Jimmy page owned the place at the time ,but i spoke with a caretaker many moons ago and him and his wife hated the place as they recounted to me many tales that put the freighters up them .

Crowley left a few bastard children in that area
They are real sick puppies

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

Interesting! I went into and walked around Boleskin House and the gardens last year, it was all fenced off, but managed to get in. It didn't feel very "spooky", but the side of the house that is still somewhat intact did, but that was just because it was dark in there probably!

Interesting place to visit though! I found an old suitcase from 1948 I think it was, I knew the date because the travel ticket was still attached. Wish I remembered to take some pictures of it.

I have worked at Boleskin house decades ago and walked through the place and felt nothing Jimmy page owned the place at the time ,but i spoke with a caretaker many moons ago and him and his wife hated the place as they recounted to me many tales that put the freighters up them .

Maybe the negative entities there saw you as a friend, and so they didn't bother you. Hopefully that isn't true, but I have seen it happen before.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here is part 2 of my videos I’m doing on it.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Maybe the negative entities there saw you as a friend, and so they didn't bother you. Hopefully that isn't true, but I have seen it happen before.

You just never know in this crazy old world
i scared away a ghost or what ever years ago in a place i stayed , i simply explained to it if it was going to be there any longer i wanted rent money and stop freighting my pets and it vanished

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Just watched your second video.
TY for posting.
NOTE: seeing the crack around the top part of the lid again...do you suppose that the coin could've been slipped through there at a later date?
In other words, is the gap wide enough for the coin to be pushed through?
edit on 19-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You just never know in this crazy old world
i scared away a ghost or what ever years ago in a place i stayed , i simply explained to it if it was going to be there any longer i wanted rent money and stop freighting my pets and it vanished

That is outstanding, most people would have panicked in great fear. I too have spoken to ghosts that tried to scare me when I was younger. I laughed at one and apologized to another one once. Just talking honestly can change the whole thing.
Most people, especially skeptics who say they don't exist, and then have a spirit mess them up real bad will go to pieces and be mentally traumatized for years after an experience.

I am glad you have it.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I don’t think so but maybe. Again a lot of work to go to for the price I paid. I wanted to show more of the box and wax. It might seem dull and a bit like a police show, but I need to and want to go through it forensically for you lot and for me. Also give you as much info as I’ve got and also asking for help. Yes I know it could be a fake. I’m 70% sure atm it’s the real deal. This wasn’t meant to be found..... and that is freaking me out lol. So they’ll be a few more parts to come. But at the min I’m not keen on having or keeping it and not really keen on making money on it either. I was thinking of getting as much info as I can and then maybe giving it to a witchcraft or occult museum. Of course I’ll get as much as I can but the more I find out the more things start to match up.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I wasn't implying the box was a fake by my observation...only that the box could've been older than 1958.
Consider the possibility it was previously found...assumed to be connected to Crowley by someone versed in what it might be...and the coin tribute was added later...through the crack, before it was replaced in it's original position.

For example...I renovated my 100+ year old house. Discovered a lock of hair with a ribbon...wrapped in an old brocade cloth...hidden in the floor boards. Research told me this was a ritual young women performed to help them meet their true love.
When the renovations were complete...and the floorboards repaired...I replaced the hair in it's place, but sealed it in plastic to help protect it for the next hundred years.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT oh right I see what you’re saying. Yeah that still dosnt full me up woth confidence lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
a reply to: IAMTAT oh right I see what you’re saying. Yeah that still dosnt full me up woth confidence lol.

See edit above.

Also during those renovations in my home...I found an old coin from the 1930's in the wall joist. I left the coin where it was originally placed...but added a modern coin from the year I was renovating along side the older one before the wall was re-covered.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join