It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Box from Boleskin House where Aleister Crowley once lived

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hope you’re all ok. I’ve recently received a “dybbuk box” from Boleskin house where Aleister Crowley and jimmy page use to own and live. I’ve researched it and the box seems to be real and not a fake. Here is a video of it

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

How you’ve resisted the temptation to open it I’ll never know.

Might be full of gold.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   

How do you know its not a mass produced gimmick?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   
It looks real enough. Don't open it. My advice is get rid of it asap. Things like that are no joke. I expect you will find out even if you don't open it it's bad mojo.

Thought I would add this in, a guy not too long ago bought a dybbuk box (which is now in Zak Bagan's Vegas museum, and when the guy first got it he gave it to his elderly mother who despised it getting a bad vibe from it. I can't remember who opened it, I think she did, and instantly had a stroke, then there were a lot of flies in her house and all kinds of stench and stuff like that. The spirit inside is an unclean non human spirit and it wants to do harm to people, that is all it will do.
edit on 17-9-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

What evidence do you have that the box came from Boleskin house? The house has been through a few devastating fires, and it's basically empty.

The wax on your box looks new.

Also, a "dybbuk box" is a super specific jewish thing. People have never been making them here there and everywhere. The idea blew up after it appeared on television.

I think you were duped, or you're duping people for YouTube views.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct it was from the first fire in 2015. Boleskin house themselves have said it could be real when I’ve asked them. It was in another box under the floor boards in the drawing room.

It could be fake but all the research I’ve done and others have and are doing points to it being real.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Do some spirit box sessions without opening it first.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I’m doing a k2 test and evp. As I said in the video I don’t expect anything to happen through them, but I’ll do them.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Well, I had never heard of a Dybbuk box, so I learned something today.

My first thought was a binding box. Witchcraft spell binding someone or something from doing harm.
I wouldn't open it either. I'd bury it.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

What research? Boleskin House doesn't seem to have ever released anything about it. And the wax doesn't resemble old candle wax, which was thick and opague and fatty. It looks like a new style candle wax made of petroleum products.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
Yeah that’s what people are saying that it could be a binding box of some sort. As Crowley did leave half way through the ritual he was doing. So he meant to of left the 12 kings and dukes of hell there as he got called off to Paris

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I'm hooked.
When is your PART 2 video to be posted.?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT hopeful at the weekend.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Do you have an image of the underside of the box?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I’ll put it into the next video for you. There’s nothing on the bottom

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'm looking for wood grain. To you believe the box is oak or teak?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I don’t know the wood. The box is one thing I was going to look at next.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

It may be Rosewood, also.
I've been looking at similar boxes...and there's a possibility it's an 'urn' box.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've had a girlfriend like that, once you touched her dybbuk box your life does to hell...

Seriously though, if you believe this stuff why would you want it around its tempting fate. Hell if I had it around I'd forget and open it by accident looking for my wallet or my car keys.

It's interesting though liked the video and it does make you wonder. Now you got me researching it more and more
edit on 17-9-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I thought aside from the reputed cursed dybbuk box that Zak Bagans bought (and I think he's full of it), these boxes were simply Jewish wine boxes that gained a reputation because of supposed past history of the box Zak bought.

I dunno, Crowley's old house, the new candle wax, inscription on the top etc just strike me as BS. I do believe in the paranormal, but to me this seems suspicious

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join