It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Box from Boleskin House where Aleister Crowley once lived

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde the hexagram is on point I’d of thought. If it was a fake I thought a pentagram would on been used or silly symbols etc.... the box has been cleaned and was found within another box. I have all messages from the seller and boleskin house

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Just to be clear. I’m not lying...... I haven’t made this. I’ve got all message from the seller and other people that are helping me with the history. I’ve posted here to show you lot and see if people can help. I don’t want to make money from it. What I paid for it isn’t even worth the hassle of it all. The sellers messages all match to the history. People are more then welcome to come onto my podcast to have it out woth me. I just thought it be net to show you lot. I’m not a lair or a scam artist.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Have you contacted a local Paranormal Investigation group to help investigate it with more sophisticated equipment?
edit on 17-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I do investigate the paranormal myself. The only two test really are evp or trifeild meter. Maybe a battery test to sell if it drains or fresh flowers on it. It’s the history and the magick side I need help woth. I have had a group saying they’d open it propley and see.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby
FLIR or Laser Grid?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I am sorry to say
It’s a box, wood, maybe something like ash, blood, something dead or spices inside but, it’s a box
Nothing super spiritual, evil, dark or malevolent
Why would dark spirits be stuck to a box of wood, they are free to roam, nothing can tie, chain or hold them to a wooden box

Over reacting, just a box, put cigars in it, pass them around, one for me as well
Thanks

Drama queens

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT yeah I did think of a thermal camera tbh.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

"Just a box" you say?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: Raggedyman

"Just a box" you say?

Hollywood is not spiritual law
Put my tobacco in it, top draw and not even give it a though

Demons, they can make a door slam, maybe a glass slide across the table, really terrifying, maybe a noise, a scream, truly horrific
Yawn, seriously yawn.
They make things move, make noise, drama queens

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
a reply to: IAMTAT yeah I did think of a thermal camera tbh.

There you go, hiding, need a thermal camera because they are so inept, cowardly, useless they can’t even validate their own reality
Not much more or less than a virus

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
One thing I've noticed is the wax mass specifically positioned over the 'INVOKE/WATER' triangle.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Demons, they can make a door slam, maybe a glass slide across the table, really terrifying, maybe a noise, a scream, truly horrific
Yawn, seriously yawn.
They make things move, make noise, drama queens

Ignorant fool.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT ok what’s that mean? I did find out about the seal of Solomon and that hexagram but why tha wax over that part?

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Seems intentional.
May be a clue to the type of demon being bound.
edit on 17-9-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You should open the box.

I'd open the box.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I always wonder why people come on a site like this to basically claim it is all nonsense. You speak with such self assurance, but how would you know? If you feel like this, why even look at threads like this? a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Interesting! I went into and walked around Boleskin House and the gardens last year, it was all fenced off, but managed to get in. It didn't feel very "spooky", but the side of the house that is still somewhat intact did, but that was just because it was dark in there probably!

Interesting place to visit though! I found an old suitcase from 1948 I think it was, I knew the date because the travel ticket was still attached. Wish I remembered to take some pictures of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

I don't think you're a liar, I think you're being lied to. I exchanged some emails with Boleskine House today and they're pretty sure that it didn't come from the house and that nothing was ever under the floorboards.

I think whoever sold it to you saw the episode about the "Dybbuk Box" and made up a story to go along with the very available history of the house and it's owners.

The rope that ties Crowley to Jewish magic would be Israel Regardie, but at the time they were colluding it would be pre-1930, and there's no way that wax is from 1930.

I just think it's a scam to capitalize on the fad.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct I’ve got screen shots of them saying it’s possible as they didn’t get it till last year. This is from 2015 and they’ve also said yes the drawing has got floor boards and yes the were up

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct you do know I’ve seen a coin in there do t you woth the date on it. 1958 half penny.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join