It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The patterns are obvious when you pay attention

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on May, 10 2019

The realization that Trump will be re-elected in 2020 is dawning upon the Democrats because it's clear they are lacking in strong candidates. It seems the most popular choice they have to offer is Biden and he has about as much energy as a tortoise. And now that the whole Russian witch hunt is falling apart I'm willing to bet a substantial number of people who were against Trump are now reconsidering their position. Even worse, should Trump be re-elected, they'll have a very hard time arguing he didn't win on his own merit. For some I imagine this is practically a nightmare scenario and it's for that reason we should be concerned about what actions they will take and are already taking.

The left is becoming dangerously desperate

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Mar, 16 2020

This sort of global panic would never be indulged and fueled by the MSM unless there was some hidden motive at play. The motivation is either political or there's something about the virus the public isn't being told. ... The alarmism of the reporting simply isn't proportional to the severity of the virus. Which means the MSM is fearmongering for political reasons or because they've been told to treat it this seriously. I can hardly believe the sensationalism I am witnessing from the MSM right now, it's truly baffling.

Covid-19: definitely a conspiracy

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Apr, 24 2020

Thankfully we haven't seen many violent protests and I hope that continues, but if people are isolated for too long it will inevitably happen because people are slowly being driven insane. That is why these restrictions will have to start being removed some time soon, there really isn't a choice in the matter, unless we want to risk permanent psychological damage to many people along with sever economic damage. It's fine and dandy to believe in a utopian vision where Covid-19 will be erased from the face of Earth, but it simply wont happen, we need to be realists in this situation and stop letting fear control us.

People are starting to ignore the fearmongering

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Jun, 5 2020

As I was watching a video of the rioters throw bricks at cop cars I felt a deep sense of futility underpinned by my sense of empathy for both the police and the rioters. ... What I fear most is that this is only the beginning sparks of a much larger fire which will spread much further, especially when Trump gets re-elected. This recent pandemic situation has shown people that the fabric of society can be completely torn apart at any time. I also think it's very likely that mass unemployment is a large factor behind all these looters, countless people have been out of work for months and now we're seeing some of the consequences of that. The prolonged isolation probably doesn't help either, I wrote several threads warning that people are slowly being driven insane and riots will only get worse if things don't reopen soon.

Congratulations

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Jun, 13 2020

Well now we have mobs of those people running around looting, burning down buildings and indiscriminately attacking people, while at the same time demanding the police be defunded and disbanded, which apparently just happened in Minneapolis. I doubt that will stop the rioting though, now they'll demand every police force be shut down. Cops are now being randomly attacked, I've seen reports of it happening not just in the U.S. but also here in Australia, last night a cop was attacked by a group of clearly drunk teenagers.

The outrage culture and mob mentality means the death of wisdom

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Jul, 10 2020

This would only seem possible if the UK has achieved herd immunity. Obviously I'm not saying we should have just let Covid-19 run rampant, but I think it's quite clear now that the economic damage has probably resulted in more suffering than anything else at this point. I'm saying we should of listened to the microbiologists and virology experts warning us that flattening the curve too much would only prolong the lockdowns by preventing herd immunity to occur. I'm saying if we had of just taken reasonable common sense measures we'd have a whole lot less problems right now, instead we let fear control us. The data for New York state also shows a trend similar to that of the UK.

Over-flattening the curve only prolongs the suffering and prevents herd immunity

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder on Aug, 19 2020

So apparently some places could already have herd immunity. I've been using New York and the UK as examples of places that appear to have herd immunity for several weeks. It's hard to ignore what the data is saying, and our understanding of how herd immunity works is clearly not complete. The percentage of people needing to be infected has constantly dropped with every new study, now they say 10% could be enough.

Experts now believe pockets of New York and London could have herd immunity

edit on 10/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Miserable people will vote for change. They tried to make us that miserable and used any excuse to push it.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

Best OP in a very long time......I just dont quite know how to respond.

You mention the rending of the social fabric but in addition to that, I am seeing the shredding of the cultural fabric of national identity. Think for a minute about what that means.....what it implies for the future. Whose flag is it anyway? The Mayor of DC wants to bring down the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial to be replaced by .........what exactly?

Where do we live anymore?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The pattern has been obvious since March in the virus plandemic, much longer than that is one has paid attention.

I've harbored my doubts about Trump, wondering if he really was he and his most vociferous supporters claim him to be. I still doubt that his motives are 100% altruistic. My sense is that he wants to get his name in the history books in bold, maybe have a whole section dedicated to him. What better way to accomplish that than to completely destroy the corrupt status quo?

So, if he takes this election he will essentially be a well justified and widely supported lame duck for the next four years. Perhaps we've seen so little drain-the-swamp action up to now because they've been building their cases very carefully and are ready to roll out the guillotines (figuratively speaking).

This would explain the desperation on the part of the corrupt political establishment. If Trump wins, the indictments (reportedly thousands of them currently sealed) come open and heads roll (figuratively speaking).

If he loses, it all goes in the toilet.

Given this, the corrupt political elite would count it worth destroying the country to save their own filthy skins. Either way, the world around them becomes miserable, but if they "win" (a phyrric victory at best), the get to be kings of the dung heap.
:
edit on 2020 9 10 by incoserv because: what's it to you?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Something to think about:

During the times of Spanish Flu, the nation's social fabric also came very, very close to breaking. So it's not like this is unprecedented. I don't think that COVID is Spanish Flu in its lethality at all, but the fear people are feeling definitely would measure up.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yea, but I have to wonder if this isnt just more than COVID 19; its the whole state of affairs and a lot of it has to do with technology. Guy works online; no longer needs the office, no longer needs the city. Moves to grandparents home in the country and works from home, kids homescholl on the Interwebs. Guy cuts the cable and watches whats on Firestick TV and Sling; no longer sees CNN and the MSM; reads the news........ditches baseball, ditches the NFL, ditches NBA. All those things were part of the National Identity, the fabric of a culture, a nation state.

I am having trouble describing the feel of this thing.......but I live in deep rural America where mostly Spanish is spoken....the schools are closed and kids are online learning; the school district did a survey and 60% of parents said they would prefer distance learning. All sports have been cancelled at the school. Its a weird situation getting weirder all the time. All the while the symbols of the US are being dismantled, the statues, the monuments, the Twin Towers......the daily and national newspapers........who reads that crap anymore?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah I definitely don't like the implications of where we are headed. Btw if you guys haven't seen AwakenWithJP the guy is a genius. Came across his channel recently and his videos are hilarious but also very full of truth. Here's a few that really cracked me up.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It is clear that Anthony Fauci has put company profits ahead of public safety in his advice to dismiss HCQ and support Remdesiver. His long term links to pharmaceutical and vaccination policy has corrupted his judgment during a public health emergency.

Jane Halton for Crimes Against Humanity

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Nice chronological summary of your real time observations of this developing situation. I guess you could see what was down the road a piece as accurate as you were at the time.

So what do you see around that next bend?

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Miserable people will vote for change. They tried to make us that miserable and used any excuse to push it.

The mainstream media is upset because covid-19 has virtually disappeared in New York City.

Restaurants are reopening later this week.

The largest corporate headquarters in New York City are telling people to begin coming back to work in person, starting Monday.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Uh-oh ... the CDC made this blunder today.

Anyone catch that? If the cloth mask can't catch smoke particles, then it sure as heck can't catch virus particles.

Remember that “science” that they always like to throw in the face of conservatives? Let’s take a quick look at this info through the lens of actual science. They just told us that smoke particulates are too small to be stopped by a cloth mask. While N95 masks will protect up to 95% of particles, down to .1 microns in size. A quick google result will tell us that smoke particles and debris are usually .4 to .7 microns in size. According to the CDC, cloth masks are not effective in stopping materials that size.

Another quick google result will tell us that the Wuhan Virus is .12 microns in size, about a quarter in size of the smoke and fire debris particulate. Even if we factor for the “respiratory droplets” that are allegedly to blame for the spread of coronavirus, those droplets are as small as .5 microns, or as small or smaller than smoke and fire debris particulate. These factors and figures aren’t hidden in some CDC vault and only their scientists are capable of accessing it. A quick google result will show these figures within seconds.

So if your cloth mask isn't good enough for wildfire smoke, then it isn't helping you against COVID either.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well I don't have a crystal ball but at this point I still think Trump will win because the left has failed to condemn the riots and even encouraged them, it has severely backfired on the left, like most of their dumb plans do. If Trump does win I think we'll see the riots get worse for a short period of time but Trump will crack down hard and their funding will dry up quickly after the election. If Biden wins I think things will very quickly get back to normal because the left will finally be appeased.
edit on 11/9/2020 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ketsuko

The mainstream media is upset because covid-19 has virtually disappeared in New York City.

Take a look at the numbers for New York, they were over the curve a long time ago and have been seeing the same flat trend for several months now. They honestly could have started to reopen back in June, even some nations that weren't fully over the curve started to reopen in July and August, including where I live in Australia. Yet other states in Australia remain closed because they have power drunk leaders. Imagine how much economic damage has been done to places like New York even though it was completely unnecessary.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I really couldn't care less whether masks work to prevent Covid-19 or not. I don't doubt they provide some benefit but that's really beyond the point in my mind. I simply don't view Covid-19 as a severe enough virus to warrant these sorts of mandatory rules. People are so germophobic these days they barely even know what a truly deadly illness is. I refuse to submit myself to the fearmongering bs of radical fanatics, I have a brain of my own and the ability to detect disnfo when I see it. I couldn't care less if people want to screech and yell at me, call me every name under the sun, I'm not going to be like the Blue Pill People lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

That was my point.

They've carried on this fiction that the masks are super-important to keep us all alive and stop us from spreading the disease. They've justified every Karen in the world to actually even go so far as to physically attack people for not having a mask if they feel nasty enough.
We have Karen's on this forum who will call you names if you admit to not wearing a mask all the time.

But this little snippet of info unmasks (teehee) the lie for what it really is. As you say. The patterns are there for anyone paying real attention.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I get what you're saying I just think the argument about particulate sizes is besides the point. It just makes some people say "look these loonies think masks are completely useless". Personally I do think there are more disadvantages than advantages to constantly wearing a mask but it's not an argument I'm going to get into because the fundamental point is it shouldn't be a mandatory thing based on the severity of Covid-19, and especially not now when many places are over the curve and have some herd immunity. It should be a choice and not a dictatorship like in Victoria.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Well I don't have a crystal ball but at this point I still think Trump will win because the left has failed to condemn the riots and even encouraged them, it has severely backfired on the left, like most of their dumb plans do. If Trump does win I think we'll see the riots get worse for a short period of time but Trump will crack down hard and their funding will dry up quickly after the election. If Biden wins I think things will very quickly get back to normal because the left will finally be appeased.

I can go along with most of that, except IMO there will likely be a violent reaction if Biden wins the election. Maybe things will cool off if the left gets what they want, doubtful though as I feel certain that the demands from the left will never end no matter how much they are getting their way with the administration.

I believe that this election will be months of chaos no matter which way it goes. Then a possible financial collapse with a drawn out economic depression that rivals the 1930s era. Followed by a bunch of wars around the globe, not like that isn't the status quo right now.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Again, particulate sizes aren't even the point.

In the sentence even right above, they still push the nonsense about the masks slowing the spread of the disease. It's like you said - the patterns are there. They push the lie even as they turn right around and undermine it.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I can't believe you would be saying this. That's an apple-to-oranges comparison. In the hospital where you work don't you wear a mask to catch (coming and going) diseases? And you wouldn't wear that mask for protection from smoke would you?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

Doctors wear different grade medical gear.

We're talking about the cloth masks almost everyone is wearing around, the ones that openly say, right on the box - will not prevent virus.

top topics

join