It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tactical and legal analysis of the Kenosha shootings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Cops looking on as bystanders?

Any evidence for that?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: dragonridr

It is quite simple really.

He went armed and looking for trouble. He has no excuses for the consequences.

It seems many are giving Kyle a pass on his own Personal Responsibilities.
Noone held a gun to force him to go to these riots.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: odzeandennz

Which Facebook posts would those be? Link? Were any other militia chased in the manner that rittenhouse was? Link?

Why werent other militia members chase like Kyle?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

so kyle was being chased by armed felons and he shoots at one of them and then runs some more and stumbles and retains control of his weapon and dispatches two more.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Dunno man, wasn’t there so I couldn’t interview every rioter to ask why they did or didn’t do this or that. That, and “why didn’t you chase Dude ?” is entirely irrelevant to “why did you chase Dude B?”

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'd really like to know more about his family. Specifically, what, if any, ties to the deep state he may have had. The El Paso Wal Mart shooter, the Chili Pepper festival shooter( possibly), the Miami gay nightclub shooter the Ohio Nightclub shooter and the Las Vegas shooter all had ties to deep state and while the Vegas shooter was a full blown operative, the other younger shooters may have been controlled and sent in to do the shooting. I also think its extremely possible the Sandyhook shooter was manipulated and controlled and helped.
Beyond that, this kid was looking for a confrontation and showed extremely bad judgement but he apparently was accosted and they attempted to disarm him. I'm leaning towards manslaughter or reckless endangerment..

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Totally agree. I think him repeatedly offering medical assistance to rioters really speaks to how hard he was looking for trouble.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

who was guilty of a misdemeanor here Kyle a 17 year old with a firearm.
who is guilty of a felony 1. skateboard used as felonious assault. 2. felons committing additional felonies by possessing and discharging a firearm.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

His carrying a firearm did not cause two felons to die.
The felons aggressive assaults caused Kyle to use defensive fire to protect his life and health.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Irishhaf

it actually is to such a degree that I am wondering if someone is trying to start a white vs white race war, as odd as that sounds.

As odd as it sounds there is a lot of truth to that.

It could go up to the very top of our own government pulling the strings.
Our evil government has a history of fomenting division and civil wars in other countries to get what they want.
They would have no problem doing that in this country as well.

Focusing on the two "sides" while ignoring or choosing not to see the elephant in the room.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

I think it’s more your belief that a dude being chased by an armed mob doesn’t have a right to defend himself when the mob catches him because he ignored a curfew order and had a gun he wasn’t supposed to have that might be what’s being called disgusting.

Could be wrong though.

And Bingo was his name-o. I find it disgusting that a FELON has more of a right to a weapon and a right to defend himself in her eyes, than Kyle does.

That is some Grade A Kool-Aid Hypocrisy right there, and it's not remotely defensible. WTF.

What is really going to blow your mind is how the cops at these dangerous and violent riots let armed men walk right past them, Both Antifa and Militia with guns out in the open.

How come Jacob Blake was gunned down for a possible weapon while the rioters walk right past the cops with guns?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Kyle actually met the responsibilities of gun use quite well.
Say he had a fully loaded 30 round mag. Fired ten rounds total.
in a crowded, poorly lit conditions.
After being chased and running.
And connected with all of and only his assailants.
Did not fire a spray and pray fashion.
No innocent uninvolved bystanders were hit.
he RESPONDED to reality in a very capable and able manner.
I CALL THAT RESPONSIBLE.

A firearm is like a parachute.....if you need one and do not have one, you will probably not need one ever again.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Muninn
i know we are wasting out time trying to reason with someone who relies on emotional intelligence to filter the facts through

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ontogeny55

so kyle was being chased by armed felons and he shoots at one of them

I think you need to read the Charge Sheet.

The first guy he murdered was not armed.

Rosenbaum appears to be unarmed for the duration of this video.

Rittenhouse actually shot him 5 times.

Dr. Kelley of the Milwaukee Medical Examiners Office conducted an autopsy on Joseph Rosenbaum. Dr. Kelley indicated that Rosenbaum had a gunshot wound to the right groin which fractured his pelvis, a gunshot wound to the back which perforated his right lung and liver, a gunshot wound to the left hand, a superficial gunshot wound to his lateral left thigh, and a graze gunshot wound to the right side of his forehead

www.arlingtoncardinal.com... ter-rioters-killing-

A plain case of murder.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
the first felon he shot was trying to take the firearm from him. assault , i believe the legal term is.
the first felon death died from a gunshot wound to the back. TO THE BACK.which perforated the lung and aorta and heart. all the remainder of GSW were not life threatening.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Republicans have a severe lack of hero's if this teenager is your savior. No one's worshipping the security guard who disarmed a protestor in Seattle who was holding an AK-47.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ontogeny55

the first felon he shot was trying to take the firearm from him. assault

Are you on another planet?

If someone was approaching me with a firearm, the first thing i would try and do was take the firearm from them. That is not " assault " as you call it, it is infact a case of one trying to protect themselves.

What a load of bollocks you speak.

all the remainder of GSW were not life threatening.

So that excuses Rittenhouse from actual hitting him with bullets.

Where are you people from?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'd really like to know more about his family. Specifically, what, if any, ties to the deep state he may have had. The El Paso Wal Mart shooter, the Chili Pepper festival shooter( possibly), the Miami gay nightclub shooter the Ohio Nightclub shooter and the Las Vegas shooter all had ties to deep state and while the Vegas shooter was a full blown operative, the other younger shooters may have been controlled and sent in to do the shooting. I also think its extremely possible the Sandyhook shooter was manipulated and controlled and helped.
Beyond that, this kid was looking for a confrontation and showed extremely bad judgement but he apparently was accosted and they attempted to disarm him. I'm leaning towards manslaughter or reckless endangerment..

Big difference between looking for a confrontation and being prepared for one. We don't carry spare tires because we're planning on driving over a nail. Use your head.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: Nyiah

I think it’s more your belief that a dude being chased by an armed mob doesn’t have a right to defend himself when the mob catches him because he ignored a curfew order and had a gun he wasn’t supposed to have that might be what’s being called disgusting.

Could be wrong though.

And Bingo was his name-o. I find it disgusting that a FELON has more of a right to a weapon and a right to defend himself in her eyes, than Kyle does.

That is some Grade A Kool-Aid Hypocrisy right there, and it's not remotely defensible. WTF.

What is really going to blow your mind is how the cops at these dangerous and violent riots let armed men walk right past them, Both Antifa and Militia with guns out in the open.

How come Jacob Blake was gunned down for a possible weapon while the rioters walk right past the cops with guns?

Because Jacob Blake threatened arresting officers with said weapon, and went to get said weapon.

Funny how this repeated behavior keeps ending in the same result, doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

If someone was approaching me with a firearm, the first thing i would try and do was take the firearm from them. That is not " assault " as you call it, it is infact a case of one trying to protect themselves.

Except nobody that was shot was approached by Rittenhouse. They all chased him. The chomo approached him at the gas station and had ample opportunity to try and disarm a couple dozen people with guns but chose not to. Then he chased Kyle down and tried to disarm him. Your fear of guns doesn’t give you the right to chase after somebody to try and take their gun from them. You chasing after somebody to try and take their gun does give them an opportunity to argue that your actions put them in fear for their own safety.

That’s how you get shot.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join