It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tactical and legal analysis of the Kenosha shootings

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: vonclod

Thats as delusional as it gets.

Call it what you want, that is reality.

Who did Kyle shoot

His friends say he volunteered as a medic for Black Lives Matter protests in Milwaukee this summer. Witnesses saw Grosskreutz volunteering the night he was shot.

One of those bullets hit Grosskreutz in the arm. Lourie said he saw Grosskreutz was carrying a gun. He also saw he was volunteering as a medic earlier that night.

That's right, a REAL medic!

Well, not a very smart medic, chasing and attacking a kid with a gun..genius right there!!

So, one guy a rapist, another just out of prison..yup, real winners you are hitching your horse to.

I have said it several times, the kid should not of been there..but, since he was, he has the right not to get killed or seriously injured. The kid was not an aggressor..period.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

a real medic wouldn't have pulled a gun and aimed at a kid before trying to save someone who lays dying just feet away form them. in fact he legally wasn't allowed to be carrying a gun that's your hero medic.

that is reality.

edit on 30-8-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Fools

Let's also take into consideration the character of the 3 people he shot:

I think that is fair,
but it's also fair to take into the consideration of the shooter...

High school DROP out!
Neighbors described him as derelict...........I think we can all agree on that based on the situation that day.

High School dropout?
You mean like Kirk Kerkorian?
Richard Branson?
Dave Thomas?

oh that's right, you said his neighbor said he's no good.
I'm convinced...he's a bad dood that doesn't deserve to defend himself
your argument was overwhelming

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This is f'ing bizzarro, I'm a lefty at heart, but this is insane. People running on feelz rather than realities

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ththema

i think that the left or someone who can't read a eyewitness statement yet continues to ignore the fact that the eyewitness said he was retreating you know running away from them. just pitiful

Potato potato. or would it make you feel better if i said tater, wanna be.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

a real medic wouldn't have pulled a gun and aimed at a kid before trying to save someone who lays dying just feet away form them. in fact he legally wasn't allowed to be carrying a gun that's your hero medic.

that is reality.

So pulling a gun is a real no no for a medic. But actually murdering people is great.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ththema

that is reality.

So pulling a gun is a real no no for a medic. But actually murdering people is great.

Defending yourself is not murder..homicide maybe.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

How many states are there? 50.

How many states do require a duty to retreat in any form whatsoever? 15.

How many states have specific language saying there is no duty to retreat? 27.

Do you know what “minority” means?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

i think that the left or someone who can't read a eyewitness statement yet continues to ignore the fact that the eyewitness said he was retreating you know running away from them. just pitiful

Potato potato. or would it make you feel better if i said tater, wanna be.

He was running away so fast he had time to stand over his victim and call his friend to brag about it.

Sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

a real medic would have tried to save a dying man first not try and shoot someone who had others engaging them.

and murder is your opion, he has not been convicted of anything yet, except maybe in the minds of the left and wanna be's in their momma's basement.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

How many states are there? 50.

How many states do require a duty to retreat in any form whatsoever? 15.

How many states have specific language saying there is no duty to retreat? 27.

Do you know what “minority” means?

What state are we talking about? WISCONSIN. It doesn't matter if it's the ONLY state with pure duty to retreat.

Why are you all of the sudden deflecting from your disinformation. We were never arguing about how many states had a duty to retreat law. LOL.

Nevermind that almost every state has some form of duty to retreat written in.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

if you watch everybody scattered after the shots and the only one that stayed was the reporter and a camera man that came back there was no one chasing him at that moment. in fact he was walking with the reporter when old baldy pedo started chasing him according to the reporter the only eye witness.

so just why did baldy pedo start chasing him? what did rittenhouse do to draw his attention? there are no reports of him doing anything other than running with a fire extinguisher which there is a video of him carrying one. many have speculated that he put out a fire old baldy pedo had set, baldy is seen in videos pushing a burning dumpster.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

That’s my bad, I just figured out why you’re confused. You’re using Wikipedia for your “source.” My source is the actual legal code, where there is no statutory requirement to retreat. A judge is allowed to instruct a jury to consider whether somebody claiming self defense could have retreated in the state Wisconsin, except in the instances I quoted earlier. In those instances the court is explicitly prohibited from instructing the jury to consider whether retreat was an option.

So, in summary: as I said, there is no requirement to retreat in Wisconsin. But a jury can be instructed to consider whether a defendant claiming self defense could have retreated or not, outside of certain circumstances. That, and Wikipedia is a poor source.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

That’s my bad, I just figured out why you’re confused. You’re using Wikipedia for your “source.” My source is the actual legal code, where there is no statutory requirement to retreat. A judge is allowed to instruct a jury to consider whether somebody claiming self defense could have retreated in the state Wisconsin, except in the instances I quoted earlier. In those instances the court is explicitly prohibited from instructing the jury to consider whether retreat was an option.

So, in summary: as I said, there is no requirement to retreat in Wisconsin. But a jury can be instructed to consider whether a defendant claiming self defense could have retreated or not, outside of certain circumstances. That, and Wikipedia is a poor source.

You have a duty to retreat in Wisconsin unless you're in your home, car, or in the place of work which you both OWN and OPERATE.

This is the Castle Doctrine.

The statute is perfectly clear, as is the language, as is the history of Wisconsin self-defense law.

The only one arguing it right now is you. Back to your research.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You're full of it
The courts ruled that they were allowed on any publicly owned land, They just couldn't do what they were doing. They could only observe and report and not get involved.
The general public and local LEO have no authority to arrest anybody just for being on public land

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

if you watch everybody scattered after the shots and the only one that stayed was the reporter and a camera man that came back there was no one chasing him at that moment. in fact he was walking with the reporter when old baldy pedo started chasing him according to the reporter the only eye witness.

so just why did baldy pedo start chasing him? what did rittenhouse do to draw his attention? there are no reports of him doing anything other than running with a fire extinguisher which there is a video of him carrying one. many have speculated that he put out a fire old baldy pedo had set, baldy is seen in videos pushing a burning dumpster.

How about pointing an assault rifle at unarmed civilians.

Not hard to believe, considering the kid is a mass murderer

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

0914. While there is no statutory duty to retreat, whether the opportunity to retreat was available goes to whether the defendant reasonably believed the force used was necessary to prevent an interference with his or her person. A jury instruction to that effect was proper. State v. Wenger, 225 Wis. 2d 495, 593 N.W.2d 467 (Ct. App. 1999), 98-1739

From Wisconsin.gov, not Wikipedia.

A common issue that is raised in self-defense cases by the prosecution is whether the defendant could have avoided intentionally using force or threatening to intentionally use force by either retreating from the situation. In Wisconsin, unlike some states, there is no duty for someone to retreat during a conflict but a jury can consider whether a defendant’s failure to retreat, if possible, demonstrates that the defendant’s belief that he or she was at risk of imminent harm from the other person or that he or she needed to use force to stop the other person from harming him or her was a reasonable belief.

From a Wisconsin law firm.

Stick with Wikipedia. It’s working out great for you.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You have a duty to retreat in Wisconsin

And that he did, till they caught up to him and made contact, why be so obtuse?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Cops looking on as bystanders?

Any evidence for that?

Look at the Video of Kyle walking Towards them and trying to Give himself Up for Arrest . They were Behind Barriers on that Street and refused to take him into Custody , because they were Ordered to Stand Down by the Mayor .
edit on 30-8-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

How about pointing an assault rifle at unarmed civilians. Not hard to believe, considering the kid is a mass murdere

other than when he fired on old pedo baldy who was chasing him and trying to take his weapon, and was on the ground being attacked did ever point the weapon at anybody, at least no reports of him doing so. in fact he pointed at some during the time on the ground and when he saw they weren't attacking him lowered his weapon.

mass murderers don't do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join