It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tactical and legal analysis of the Kenosha shootings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
All the hoop jumping for excuses...

He worked there back in March, wasn’t his gun, don’t know he got there? Drove himself back,? Was left to walk away by police?

I hope this case brings the country to its knees.

So far since trump took office, guess how many people thug blm murdered by car or guns during the rage filled riots?

All that hate and no lives lost at their hands during this entire ordeal, and trump supporters how many they’ve killed by car or otherwise
edit on 29-8-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Okay, where does it say anything about where the gun came from?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
All the hoop jumping for excuses...

He worked there back in March, wasn’t his gun, don’t know he got there? Drove himself back,? Was left to walk away by police?

I hope this case brings the country to its knees.

So far since trump took office, guess how many people thug blm murdered by car or guns?

Blah blah blah

There were plenty of people killed in the chaz zone but we won't talk about those.
🤔

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

Well if it came from his " mate ", he could be charged with being an accessory to murder .

Juicy.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Nyiah

No i hate to say it but this boy will go to jail for a long time. I only hope that he uses that time to reflect on the mistake he made. Bottom line is his actions caused the death of two people who would not have died if he wasn't there with a rifle. His actions directly lead to the death of two people. This is not really different then holding a police officer accountable for his actions. People make choices and choices have efects on others.

Sadly him being 17 its a shame to see him throw away his life because I believe he thought he was doing the right thing. Problem is his decisions caused others to die and even at 17 he needs to face the responsibility of his actions.

Responsibility of his actions? What amazes me these days is the ability of people to try and turn the tables.

But not with me.

That young man was not there to destroy and terrorize. Those "protesters" were. And those of them that didn't agree with the destruction should have left as soon as the first building got torched or they are just as guilty . The three that got shot made the decision to attack another human being, and they got their reward.

Saw this elsewhere and while Rittenhour showed amazing self control and tried to evade the confrontation, the first victim persued him and had been angry, volatile and extremely confrontational from the beginning,

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Well if it came from his " mate ", he could be charged with being an accessory to murder .

Juicy.

Maybe he used the gun without permission, that's what I would say.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Open and Closed Case of Self Defense . Kyle was Assaulted Numerous Times before he even Fired his weapon .

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Juicy.

Maybe he used the gun without permission, that's what I would say.

So theft can be added to the charge then. If that is what actually happened.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I do believe that he will beat most of the charges but he will be found guilty of a class A misdemeanor which comes with a 9 month sentence and up to 10000 dollar fine.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Juicy.

I hope so who gives a gun to a 17 year old. My son is 16 and i wouldnt allow him to carry a rifle without me being there. And would never agree to him going to a protest with one. If he felt he needed a firearm he shouldnt have been there in the first place.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: standingwave

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Nyiah

No i hate to say it but this boy will go to jail for a long time. I only hope that he uses that time to reflect on the mistake he made. Bottom line is his actions caused the death of two people who would not have died if he wasn't there with a rifle. His actions directly lead to the death of two people. This is not really different then holding a police officer accountable for his actions. People make choices and choices have efects on others.

Sadly him being 17 its a shame to see him throw away his life because I believe he thought he was doing the right thing. Problem is his decisions caused others to die and even at 17 he needs to face the responsibility of his actions.

Responsibility of his actions? What amazes me these days is the ability of people to try and turn the tables.

But not with me.

That young man was not there to destroy and terrorize. Those "protesters" were. And those of them that didn't agree with the destruction should have left as soon as the first building got torched or they are just as guilty . The three that got shot made the decision to attack another human being, and they got their reward.

Saw this elsewhere and while Rittenhour showed amazing self control and tried to evade the confrontation, the first victim persued him and had been angry, volatile and extremely confrontational from the beginning,

OHH PllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuEase!

I watched the protests from the start. You could easily see many people with guns and many people without. Nobody was getting shot. What makes this young guy different? Really ask yourself? We don't know 100% yet but it will come out soon enough.

Here is my guess. Maybe he did have good intentions initially. My guess is he pointed that gun at someone. It is said that one of the shooting victims tried to put a plastic bag over him to disarm him. (again, why, they weren't trying to disarm anyone else?) Then he shot that person in the arm. Others started yelling that he was shooting people and they started to go after him, hence the videos of the attacks on him. Then he started shooting them too....

Again, Kenosha police are not supporting his story!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

HE WAS ATTACKED!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

HE WAS ATTACKED!!!

I'm not doubting that he was attacked, but I am questioning WHY!!????

WHY was he attacked but nobody else, did you see how many people had guns???
Why weren't they just randomly attacked?

With gun ownership comes great responsibility. He was not legal to carry and there is a reason why!

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The boy..had the right to have his body, where ever he wanted to be... just like any one else.
He was cleaning up the mess that they worked so hard to make and they didn't like that. So he was a target no matter what he did.
The thugs, just like wild animals do..... thought they could separate the young from the herd and have an easy meal and it almost worked. They had gotten so used to people holding their guns and not using them no matter what they did, that they considered the guns and the people holding them an empty threat.
The young man did good, any landing you can walk away from.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Thank you for that link that was very helpful!

Has anyone noticed that the Sex offender pages for Rosenbaum have been scrubbed?

That is weird.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So now your claim is there’s a mystery fourth GSW victim who’s just hanging out at home not coming forward to say “hey he shot me too?”

Nice lol

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: vonclod
Good analysis, the kid will likely walk. Looked pretty self defencey when looking at clips last night. I'm not going to comment or suppose whether he should of been there armed or not.

He shouldn't have been there, but neither should the rioters.

This is the kind of thing that will happen with officials abdicating their duty to uphold the law and enforce it.

We better hold them accountable and quick or this sort of incident will become more common as the citizens start taking the law into their own hands.

If the kid gets off these charges were going to see a whole lot more folk crossing borders armed with rifles with the intention of defending themselves, talk about a # fight.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If police cant do their job and politicans wont let them the govt is abdicating their responsibility for political reasons which leaves the people to form militias to protect themselves.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

If police cant do their job and politicans wont let them the govt is abdicating their responsibility for political reasons which leaves the people to form militias to protect themselves.

Except crossing the border armed with intent to police a riot or a protest isn't self defense.

Unless of course you're using south park law.

edit on 29-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Except crossing the border armed with intent to police a riot or a protest isn't self defense.

Unless of course you're using south park law.

He was not armed when crossing the border , stop with the lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join