It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A tactical and legal analysis of the Kenosha shootings

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

If police cant do their job and politicans wont let them the govt is abdicating their responsibility for political reasons which leaves the people to form militias to protect themselves.

Except crossing the border armed with intent to police a riot or a protest isn't self defense.

Unless of course you're using south park law.

He was not armed when crossing the border , stop with the lies.

What a silly argument. Took a gun with him , stole a gun, found a gun was given a gun makes no difference to he shouldn't have been there with a gun.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

If police cant do their job and politicans wont let them the govt is abdicating their responsibility for political reasons which leaves the people to form militias to protect themselves.

Except crossing the border armed with intent to police a riot or a protest isn't self defense.

What a silly argument. Took a gun with him , stole a gun, found a gun was given a gun makes no difference to he shouldn't have been there with a gun.

It's only silly because I called out your lie.

A gun, knife, stick or a skateboard can be used as a weapon,,talk about silly.
🤡

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

🤡

No its silly because that boy had no business walking around with a rifle. And his decision to do so caused two people to die that night needlessly.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

🤡

No its silly because that boy had no business walking around with a rifle. And his decision to do so caused two people to die that night needlessly.

They should not have attacked a person with a gun.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I noticed you didn't respond to this:

Reckless behavior started when he broke the law by using that gun.
That is without a doubt a fact. He is underage and it is illegal for him to use that gun in Wisconsin.

Reckless behavior continued when he was out past curfew, again breaking the law. Remember curfew is for everyone, not just who we deem on our side or theirs.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I noticed you didn't respond to this:

Reckless behavior started when he broke the law by using that gun.
That is without a doubt a fact. He is underage and it is illegal for him to use that gun in Wisconsin.

Reckless behavior continued when he was out past curfew, again breaking the law. Remember curfew is for everyone, not just who we deem on our side or theirs.

Because it's a bunch of garbage, everyone is guilty then because everyone was past curfew.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

🤡

Bull#, you're just trying obscufate, poorly at that.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: JAGStorm

Okay, where does it say anything about where the gun came from?

Well if it came from his " mate ", he could be charged with being an accessory to murder .

Juicy.

His mate should be charged for supplying the weapon.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

🤡

We can take this in any direction you wish.

Maybe if Rittenhouse was attacked, then the reason would be the protestors where in fear of THEIR LIVES because he was walking around with a loaded gun pointing it at them.

See how things can be switched around. It's all a load of cobblers.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Because it's a bunch of garbage, everyone is guilty then because everyone was past curfew.

Yes some are guilty of breaking curfew, some are guilty of MURDER.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

🤡

Maybe if Rittenhouse was attacked, then the reason would be the protestors where in fear of THEIR LIVES because he was walking around with a loaded gun pointing it at them.

Going to be hard to prove that as the first victim was videotaped outraged yelling shoot me Mother F----- ----- over and over again. LOL he wasn't afraid this man was an ex-con and he was enraged.

LOL he was anything but scared
edit on 29-8-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

🤡

Going to be hard to prove that as the first victim was videotaped outraged yelling shoot me Mother F----- ----- over and over again. LOL he wasn't afraid this man was an ex-con and he was enraged.

LOL he was anything but scared

Are you really suggesting Rittenhouse murdered someone because he was " being shouted at " ?

You people have some really weird ideas. WOW.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

Has nothing to do with emotions hes going to jail. Did you notice the prosecutor charged him with first-degree reckless homicide?? there was a reason he or she chose that. All they have to prove is that he knew someone could be hurt because he brought a loaded weopon. Hope other vigilantes realize you DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL SOMEONE PROTECTING SOMEONE ELSES PROPERTY!!

If he would have shot him while victim #1 while he was destroying property I would agree he didn't he shot him after he ran away from the confrontation and got caught and the guy was trying to take his AR15. Pretty much right after he was yelling I'll take that from you and f--- you with it I believe was what he was yelling earlier.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
Just because they are scum doesnt mean you can execute them. this boy in no way was ready to handle the responsibility of being armed. And i hope what ever adult that allowed him to be there goes to jail for this as well. Just the idea of brandishing rifles around protestors was stupid. To be honest if i had people carrying rifles and pointing them towards me i might react similarly to the crowd.

looks to me from the evidence---armed man tries to escape several armed assailants defensively shoots three of his assailants, killing two and permanently disabling the third, still has twenty rounds in his thirty round magazine and walks away is the evidence i use to determine that he was definitely ready to handle the responsibility of being armed.

look at the result. attacked by three hardened ceiminals who were all committing felonies at the time and he leaves two of them dead.

it is time to introduce the possibility of serious bodily harm and injury up to and including death into the job description of career criminals.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   

HE WAS ATTACKED!!!

I'm not doubting that he was attacked, but I am questioning WHY!!????

WHY was he attacked but nobody else, did you see how many people had guns???
Why weren't they just randomly attacked?

With gun ownership comes great responsibility. He was not legal to carry and there is a reason why!

So THEY can be armed for some reason, but sacrificial white boy can't.

Ya know JAG, you're showing your true colors here, and it ain't flattering. You're looking to be a lot more disgusting than I thought possible.
edit on 8/29/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Ya know JAG, you're showing your true colors here, and it ain't flattering. You're looking to be a lot more disgusting than I thought possible.

If I'm disgusting because I don't think people should be murdered, whatevs! We'll see what the court says! Oh and that is
going to be so interesting. If you ignore law after law, and then try to say "oh self defense" that usually doesn't fly.
We will see, we will see.

BTW, all the people I was referencing about being armed were WHITE! YES, WHITE. That is what I'm saying.

edit on 29-8-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

HE WAS ATTACKED!!!

I'm not doubting that he was attacked, but I am questioning WHY!!????

WHY was he attacked but nobody else, did you see how many people had guns???
Why weren't they just randomly attacked?

With gun ownership comes great responsibility. He was not legal to carry and there is a reason why!

I think he got singled out because he looked soft tbh, he was not pointing his weapon, and ran from the confrontation. He shouldn't of been there..but he was. Too bad this thing has been left to fester.

He also might of been singled out because he was trying to put out a fire, started by the 1st victim, who shortly thereafter attacked the kid.
edit on 29-8-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I think it’s more your belief that a dude being chased by an armed mob doesn’t have a right to defend himself when the mob catches him because he ignored a curfew order and had a gun he wasn’t supposed to have that might be what’s being called disgusting.

Could be wrong though.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: game over man
What a waste of time to write all that and the victim shaming is disgusting. It's a mass shooting. Just like all the other white supremacists teenagers who have killed innocent people.

Unless someone isn't involved in these LARP battles at all and just an innocent bystander, I'm going to be hard pressed to call victim shaming.

Anyone involved knows what's going on and whats at stake when you go down to these events. Is it your right? Sure, but personal responsibility comes along with rights. I'm not going to these sh** shows specifically because I don't want to get caught between people who can't control their emotions.

I'm questioning the parents of this kid more than the kid himself. Something tells me they must have been egging on some behavior for him to show up to riots protests with a loaded AR15. Whoever allows or supports their kid doing that is pretty messed up.

The parents may not have known. It is entirely possible they had no idea what he was getting up to.

Possibly.... But I doubt he could get all geared up and out of the house without them knowing.

He didn’t have to get get geared-up while in the house. Teens are creative as hell when they want to do something and not have their parents find out.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Heck most of the people I see when I tune into to watch the train wreck are white on the "protest" side of things, it actually is to such a degree that I am wondering if someone is trying to start a white vs white race war, as odd as that sounds.

We had an armed black militia in georgia go to whats it called stone mountain in protest, guy gave a fairly hate filled speech that anyone outside of local media kinda ignored.

Most folks in this deep south (believed to be racist by yankees) georgia, most folks shrugged and went about there day, they said mean things had a right to be there for the protest and be armed, but did no harm so folks ignored them and went about there day.

I say that to try and illustrate a point, a protest that is not violent rarely has anything to fear from 95% of the country, yet this 17 yr old kid got singled out and attacked in wisconsin, so whats the difference in culture we should be talking about.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join