It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Strange how all the top results are 5 years old. All the top search engines have same links or older. Does he no longer have a twitter majority stake after the 2017 Saudi purge? IDK.

Dopey has near 12 million followers, in 232 countries, spanning 36 languages and across 7 continents. He seems to be proud of his follower count.

twitter.com...

edit on 24-9-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Locusty blast from the past:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

👻👻👻

Read and replied

👻👻👻

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
On my daily jaunt around the Web decided to see how the battle against Qanon was doing in the news ....

And the attacks are piling up ... Even Wired magazine ? Really ???? LoL

A "NEWS" search of Qanon

filtered to include the Past day
But please note this is a slow day for them ......

This is Crazy! Some of them made me LOL.

I have a friend that I talk to all the time. We talk about world happenings and her perspective pretty much comes from ABC nightly news & then comedians & actors. I know. Anyway, I always talk about the things that I know but have never mentioned KU or any of the PG stuff. I usually just try to explain the truth about stories in the news, etc. that she is clearly misinformed about. She used to be fairly reasonable but over the last few weeks, she has gotten much more angry at Trump, talking about how rednecks are such a huge problem & that black people are being hunted down in the streets, etc.

The other night she was talking about the corruption in government & how she was sick of it. I said that I totally agreed & if that was a big issue, she should be glad that Trump was in office because that was what he campaigned on & that is precisely what he was doing. For the next hour, she went on an unhinged rant about all sorts of issues - all of her "facts" were completely wrong. She wouldn't let me talk at all. She actually said that I should not get on the internet because I was getting all kinds of false information & that I should read real journalism like the Text. I was just stunned at the level of ignorance contained in one rant. I had a really hard time not laughing hysterically & calling her a moron.

Then she brought up KU and seemed to think it was connected to White supremacists. I wondered where in the world she even heard of KU because we had never talked about it and I guess I missed all these mainstream stories. I finally said that I was fully informed on the issue and that there was ZERO connection with KU & White supremacists & that she was clearly misinformed about everything. She told me her main concern was that I not "fall to pieces" when Trump gets arrested for stealing $80,000,000 from somewhere. WTF? It was so crazy & unhinged. Seeing those headlines helps explain it a little better.

We've agreed to not talk about politics, etc. for the near future though I'm not sure how that is possible.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Now, you may say to yourself, "hey cranky, what's going on with Harris' running mate, how is that darpagram looking?" Glad you asked, I'd say it looks exactly like you'd expect a darpagram run by Ukrainian Gen-zers to look.

If that ^^^ isn't a meme it waiting I don't know what is.

Worst.Campaign.Ever.

First of all Great pic of POTUS! It is now my desktop photo.
Im not really a meme maker and below is a good example why, but I gave it the ol WWG1WGA Try!

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
As far as Johnson & Johnson goes with the vaccine, seems they may have a little glitch in the system. Their Chinese side of the business has CEO in trouble. Wonder if this will put a damper on anything going forward?

J&J CAR-T partner Legend's new CEO under 'residential surveillance' after Chinese customs raid

Snippet:

Friday morning, Chinese CDMO Genscript Biotech, parent company of Johnson & Johnson’s CAR-T partner Legend Biotech, put out a mysterious note on the Hong Kong Exchange, halting trading of its shares pending release of inside information. Now, we know the serious nature of the news it was preparing. Monday, Genscript and newly Nasdaq-listed Legend dropped the bombshell that Fangliang “Frank” Zhang, Ph.D., chairman of Genscript and recently appointed CEO of Legend, has been put by China law enforcement under “residential surveillance,” a form of detention that restricts a suspect’s freedom for up to six months.

Link to ARTICLE

Then we have taken his place in a temporary position:

Legend Biotech Names Current Chief Financial Officer, Ying Huang, as Interim CEO

snippet:

Legend Biotech Corporation (NASDAQ: LEGN) (“Legend Biotech”), a global, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery and development of novel cell therapies for oncology and other indications, today announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Dr. Ying Huang as interim Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately. Dr. Huang will continue to hold his position of Chief Financial Officer. Dr. Zhang remains Chairman of the Board of Directors of Legend Biotech.

Link to ARTICLE

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Well now ... they sure are getting creative

Bloomberg pays fines for 32,000 felons in Florida so they can vote

Billionaire Michael Bloomberg has reportedly raised more than $16 million in an effort to help convicted felons in Florida register to vote.

The Florida Rights Restoration Coalition estimated Bloomberg's fundraising push has already paid off monetary obligations for 32,000 felons, Axios reported......
Florida passed a law in 2018 reinstating voting rights for felons that dictated they could register only if they pay all fines, fees and restitution — sometimes totaling more than $1,000 — owed to the government. .......

Arrest him for election tampering. He waited till close to the election and that proves he was doing it to influence the Florida election. These felons still have to apply and then get a letter of approval after a review by the arresting agency that then releases you to vote. You are note expunged from the books but you are for the sake of voting.
I have an old college dorm bud that got the Felony and didn't get to vote and I know of a Mayor that was a felon who the DA expedited his case so he could vote and run for office before the citizens discovered he had a felony grand theft conviction and was acting criminal at the time of his election. He was not reelected and tried to run the next time for Council in his district but was soundly defeated and he moved back to the south somewhere.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I heard the argument today that people will be scared after vax released because unlike the mask, you can’t tell if someone is “protected”.

If you take the vax it doesn’t matter if others did.

If you take the vax and are the only one who did, in a stadium of 50,000 fans, YOU are safe.

If someone doesn’t vax then THEY are the ones at risk. They can take it up with their insurance provider if/when it forces them to seek medical attention.

Make no mistake, I’m not getting vaxed. There simply won’t be a reason for COVID-19 masks, etc.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Curious to say the least

'BIG CALL' Trump suddenly LEAVES briefing to take ’emergency call’ after backing Kentucky AG over Breonna Taylor case

First

PRESIDENT Donald Trump abruptly left his press briefing on Wednesday to take "an emergency call" - but did not specify what the call was about as he left the room.

Then ....

....Also during the presser did the president offer an elaborate explanation when asked if he would give a "peaceful transfer of power" to Joe Biden were he to lose in the November election.

"Well, we're going to have to see what happens," Trump said with a smile. "You know that I've been complaining very strongly about the ballots and the ballots are a disaster."

The president said there would be no "transfer of power [but a] continuation" if the ballots, which he has issued a tirade on for promoting voter fraud - which has been disproven.

"Get rid of the ballots and you'll have a very ... there won't be a transfer, frankly. There'll be a continuation," he say, adding "the ballots are out of control."

edit on 9242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
SKY EVENT? Space station tweet:

The station is preparing to avoid a piece of unknown space debris being tracked by @NASA_Johnson flight controllers and @US_SpaceCom. The Exp 63 crew has relocated to its Soyuz crew ship. The time of closest approach is 6:21 pm ET. More... go.nasa.gov...

I saw a report labeled Space Station boosts the orbit up to avoid space debris.

Sounds like it went by safely. This is only going to get worse if someone doesn't start finding a way to clean them up or push them to the Sun.

ETA:
Maybe the Sun idea is just bad. I don't think it would get there before we are using Warp Drive now that I consider the logic more closely.

edit on 24-9-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
And things are getting stranger on the World Stage

The weirdest speech at the General Assembly at the UN was by Xi Jinping

The very fact that Xi tried to deceive the world at the General Assembly after President Trump’s speech, which focused on what China had done to the world. Trump said that the CCP had allowed a highly contagious deadly virus spread worldwide even while it stopped it from spreading domestically –this is a damning indictment in itself. To me it is akin to knowingly letting loose a biological weapon on the world.

Xi Jinping is desperate. His country has been ravaged by a once in a 100-year flood; there are acute food shortages; the Three Gorges Dam, which was supposed to control floods is just not working and there are millions of Chinese people who have been affected both upstream and downstream of the Dam and millions more out of work. We are told that China has defeated the virus but yet whole cities are being closed again. Xi’s hegemonic tendencies and Wolf Warrior Diplomacy has alienated most countries even in the Belt and Road Initiative apart from bankrupting many.

ETA

In a totally different direction .... October 2 2020 ([snipped] Post about door opening ) - had me searching - not being Jewish (and ignorant to much of the faith and traditions) I did not realize that this is the first day of the holiday SUKKOT

"the feast of ingatherings."

Seeing that Israel is going into a lockdown - wonder what implications this has .... maybe nothing just thought I'd mention since symbolism is strong with this

Synagogues to be closed, Sukkot markets to be banned

edit on 9242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Sep 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: MetalThunder

U.S. Issues Renewed Mariner Warning on GPS Interference

The United States issued a renewed warning to mariners of multiple instances of significant GPS interference. According to the U.S. Maritime Advisory, this interference is resulting in lost or inaccurate GPS signals affecting bridge navigation, GPS-based timing, and communications equipment. Satellite communications equipment they warn may also be impacted.

This renewed warning is non-specific to an area of the globe, but it notes over the last year, areas from which multiple instances have been reported include the eastern and central Mediterranean Sea, the Persian Gulf, and multiple Chinese ports......

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

This situation is our next “Y2K” bug. There is a very real situation with Unix based computers(read just about every server on the internet) called “The Year 2038 Problem”. Wherein they cannot represent time past January 2038. Things could get very crazy if this is not patched and fixed.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Interesting article. Are you saying AboveTopSecret.com is somehow coded in UNIX..or is on a UNIX-based server?

Almost certainly. Most of the internet is.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Seems Text Joe #30330 is some of that fuzzy math.

That ridiculous math equation to rationalize 30330 is fitting of the idiot class that have latched onto Biden.

Most of them are just like the movie Idiocracy already.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Christians Arrested While Singing Hymns in Idaho

www.toddstarnes.com...

Outside
Peaceably assembled
And it seems like they only arrested key people: County Commissioner candidate, music teacher, basketball coach... to make an example for others in the community

This is why I personally am very tepid on "Back the Blue"... because they have proven time and again that they will do what they are told instead of doing the right thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You know those little I voted sticker that you get at the polling place. You will get one of those, at the clinic that say I got vaxed and just like the insurance apps that have your info, you will get a certificate of health that you will need to show to enter any building.

Your gonna have your own human registration certificate like we do for our car.

Officer. “I see your not wearing a mask.... can I see your proof of vaccinations.”

Law abiding citizens: “I’d show it to you but the vaccine made me so forgetful, so I can’t find it”

Officer: Okay son get in the car,”

edit on 24-9-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2020 by Observationalist because: Clearing my thoughts

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Fox News

Tyler Technologies, Inc., based in Plano, Texas, is the largest provider of software to the United States public sector and has offices in 17 states and one in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Tyler Technologies is OFFLINE...
tylertech.com...

here more on it

There is an archived version:

web.archive.org...://www.tylertech.com/

However, the corporate "Who We Are" page - where one would go to learn about who runs the company - has no archive.

edit on 24-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

(post by Trillium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25439855]Trillium However, the corporate "Who We Are" page - where one would go to learn about who runs the company - has no archive.

Here's a rundown:
craft.co...
edit on 24-9-2020 by srb2001 because: N/a

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join