It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
30330 / 666 = 45.5

edit on b000000302020-09-24T08:38:17-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 24 Sep 2020 08:38:17 -0500800000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That's why "your mask protects me, my mask protects you" has been hammered into the unthinking people's brains for months now.

Because ...

... wait for it ...

... here it comes ...

"You get vaccinated to protect me, I get vaccinated to protect you"

In other words, if you don't get vaccinated you're by default trying to kill grandma and babies and puppies, making you a health hazard. And the state has broad enforcement abilities for anyone who is a threat to the greater public health - like shutting down a restaurant that serves bad food.

Generally the state can't force "medical treatment" on an individual who doesn't want it. Break your arm, don't want to go to the hospital, the government doesn't care. They'll be using this "broader public health" argument to get around that.

Don't say I didn't warn anyone. Many of us have been saying this ever since this meme popped up
edit on 24-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

This is why I personally am very tepid on "Back the Blue"... because they have proven time and again that they will do what they are told instead of doing the right thing.

The police are literally hired to arrest people who break the laws. That's their job that they trained for and were hired to do. I don't know why people are expecting anything else from them.

In fact, they swear an oath, often on a Bible, to do this.

Have you ever sworn an oath when getting hired for a new job?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

The NYPD cop charged with spying for China raised alarms at a Tibetan New Year party that he attended in uniform — and where he was photographed sitting next to US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, The Post has learned.

nypost.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

Fox News

Tyler Technologies, Inc., based in Plano, Texas, is the largest provider of software to the United States public sector and has offices in 17 states and one in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Tyler Technologies is OFFLINE...
tylertech.com...

Key People/Management at Tyler Technologies

craft.co...

here more on it

There is an archived version:

web.archive.org...://www.tylertech.com/

However, the corporate "Who We Are" page - where one would go to learn about who runs the company - has no archive.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

In my defense, I don't watch every rally, maybe one or two a month and rarely the whole thing.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

This is why I personally am very tepid on "Back the Blue"... because they have proven time and again that they will do what they are told instead of doing the right thing.

The police are literally hired to arrest people who break the laws. That's their job that they trained for and were hired to do. I don't know why people are expecting anything else from them.

Do you know how many people I've talked to who say "The police would never enforce unconstitutional laws" and "We know cops will do the right thing"? I don't disagree with you... and Nazi soldiers also prove that people will simply follow orders. This is why "back the blue" is similar, in my mind, to "believe all women".

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

The NYPD cop charged with spying for China raised alarms at a Tibetan New Year party that he attended in uniform — and where he was photographed sitting next to US Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, The Post has learned.

nypost.com...

Hmmmmmmm.....you don't say.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

The simple answer is that there are lot of very stupid, uninformed people out there. They have no idea what some of us do as we make our living, and have no interest in educating themselves.

They'd rather run on emotion.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

TIMING IS EVERYTHING - Milestones

BEFORE THE ELECTION (We are currently here)
- National party leaders choose replacement nominee/set rules in place
- Updating state ballots might be tricky/courts may get involved
- Some states allow re-votes (early ballots can be changed)
- Some states have NO re-vote laws, including FL, NC, OH, AZ
- Never happened before. Could an "emergency legal challenge" happen?
- A change here creates an "I am voting early and in person." situation.

MILESTONE 1 = NOV 3 : ELECTION
Change after winning the election BUT Before Electoral College Voting
- Messiest of all / "Expect to vote for VP" - but a legally gray area
- Different states have different rules on electoral votes

MILESTONE 2 = DEC 16 : ELECTORAL COLLEGE VOTE
Change After EC Vote BUT Before New House counting the votes
- Could Congress refuse to count votes for a dead president?
- Legally unclear / up for debate

MILESTONE 3 = JAN 6 : NEW HOUSE COUNTS / CONFIRMS EC VOTES
- VP becomes President

MILESTONE 4 = JAN 20 : PRESIDENT ASSUMES OFFICE
- VP becomes President

Sources:
Wha t happens if a U.S. presidential candidate dies before the election or inauguration? Part 1 of 2.
Part 2: What happens if a U.S. presidential candidate withdraws or dies before the election or inauguration?

Word play?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Awesome
One more Mini Booom
Well, that just unleashed the dragon.'
In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons

Riots dead ahead…

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 24-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I can’t view NYT can you please post a summary?

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

" vote early vote often"

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: brewtiger

" vote early vote often"

LoL

FLASHBACK 2016

Hundreds Of Dead Chicagoans STILL VOTING, Some Decades After They Passed Away

edit on 9242020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Trillium

I can’t view NYT can you please post a summary?

Typical NYT hit piece.
Questioning the scope of Durham's investigation, saying that he is going after political enemies of Trump.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Awesome
One more Mini Booom
Well, that just unleashed the dragon.'
In Politically Charged Inquiry, Durham Sought Details About Scrutiny of Clintons

Riots dead ahead…

www.nytimes.com...

It's "highly unusual" for Durham to look into Clinton.
lawandcrime.com...
WHY Unusual? Just picking up where John Huber left off.
edit on 9/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Now, you may say to yourself, "hey cranky, what's going on with Harris' running mate, how is that darpagram looking?" Glad you asked, I'd say it looks exactly like you'd expect a darpagram run by Ukrainian Gen-zers to look.

If that ^^^ isn't a meme it waiting I don't know what is.

Worst.Campaign.Ever.

First of all Great pic of POTUS! It is now my desktop photo.
Im not really a meme maker and below is a good example why, but I gave it the ol WWG1WGA Try!

That's exactly where I went with my meme idea. LC's was good, mine and yours went right into the gutter.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
I heard the argument today that people will be scared after vax released because unlike the mask, you can’t tell if someone is “protected”.

If you take the vax it doesn’t matter if others did.

If you take the vax and are the only one who did, in a stadium of 50,000 fans, YOU are safe.

If someone doesn’t vax then THEY are the ones at risk. They can take it up with their insurance provider if/when it forces them to seek medical attention.

Make no mistake, I’m not getting vaxed. There simply won’t be a reason for COVID-19 masks, etc.

This is the "I bought a bullet proof vest to protect me, but it will only protect me if everyone wears one, otherwise it is useless." The Jab argument is so full of holes it is astonishing. Any discussion just devolves into hysteria, name calling and some "ist" accusations.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Breaking
www.c-span.org.../fbi-director-christopher-wray-testifies-national-security-threats&live

FBI's Christopher Wray Testifies on National Security Threats and global threats before the Senate Homeland Security Committee.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

I saw a post yesterday on Twitter from a woman stating how Hillary is the "real president".

Not knowing where to begin, I posted this....

Cruel, but it was a "shortcut", of sorts.

new topics

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join