It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I posted that here yesterday. Worth a repost. Hilarious, sad but true. I was rollin.🤣😂

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting POTUS comments from his Live Presser - tweet:

Johnson&Johnson now 4th in final stage of trial,

POTUS encourages public to participate in trial,

$200m from Cares Act to all 50 states to prepare to distribute the vaccine to high risk residents and er... We want to do that the INSTANT the drug is approved, NOT the following day but the following MOMENT.

Treatments: MonoClonal antibodies...

For individuals under 50 they have a 99.98% rate of survival from the China virus

We are really focussed on the nursing homes... everybody including our governors, we have... uh, we have governors who are working very closely with the task force... with the vice president and with everybody involved.

re sending loads of extra tests to nursing homes for staff: We're sending very powerful... very strong tests.

We increased purchase of flu shots by 66%.

We ask Americans to go and get their flu shot - as early as possible. It's going to be a very interesting time.... It's pretty close!

We're not Locking Down (in comparison to Biden plans).

We're going to be having a very exciting Saturday when I will be announcing my nominee.

Questions:
Journalist pushes that there should be a peaceful transition of power just because there are riots!

To 2nd journalist: Can you take off your mask - I can't hear you?

3rd Journalist: what's your reaction to Governor of Missouri tested positive for Coronavirus? POTUS: I didn't know that.
("tested positive for coronavirus" means "given a plea deal after providing enough dirt" - according to Anons)

Breonna Taylor:

Really brilliant Kentucky Attorney General, Daniel Cameron. He's been a real Star. He's doing a fantastic job - I think he's a Star. He made a statement that I'll read:

Justice is not often easy! It does NOT fit the mold of public opinion and it does not conform to shifting standards - it answers only to the facts and to the law. If we simply act on emotion or outrage then there's no Justice. Mob Justice is not justice! (John Roberts = Mob?). Justice sought by violence is not Justice - it just becomes Revenge!

"He"'s handling it very well... you know who "He" is, right? I think you now know... I think everyone now knows who "He" is.

Re Prince Harry and Meghan Markle encouraging people to vote for Biden:

I'm not a fan of hers! ...and I would say "this", and she probably has heard "that": but... uh... I wish a lot of Luck to Harry... 'cos he's guna NEED it!

-end of notes -

I got the impression that the vaccine is not just for the vaccine but may be delivering some of the 6000 illness cures we've been promised?

Re Prince Harry and Meghan Markle encouraging people to vote for Biden:
I'm not a fan of hers! ...and I would say "this", and she probably has heard "that": but... uh... I wish a lot of Luck to Harry... 'cos he's guna NEED it!

Screw these people, who in the hell gives a #$%*& what these two say? What brain dead person cares what Meghan says, no one did before she became "nasty." The voice on this questioner betrayed her demographic.

The vaccine is a mixed bag here, but it corners them. Fauxci doubled down today on all his lies with Rand Paul, that guy needs to get a magazine of feces bullets and soon. I'm not taking it no matter what, but it shows one thing clearly. It is a HUGE risk, if "one person dies" from theDJT approved jab is screwed - they'll never let it end. If 60 thousand die from Fauxci's jab, it's collateral damage for the greater good.

So the jab is either something we've never seen, or sugar water.

If, as I expect, DJT wins in a 50 state landslide AND the House Falls, this fear mongering goes away fast.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Viper TV is my go-to channel for Sumerian trivia....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Totally agree.

Notice they don't put his schedule on TV any more.

He has like 20-50 things he's doing (no exaggeration) every day.

Biden comes out once every week or two for one presser?

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pianopraze

He was so funny last night. His "comment" on the rolling blackouts in California -

"Darling, what's happening? I can't watch Trump!"

😂🤣😂

He's used that at several rallies.

He's personable. I think he's really grown and moderated over the last few years.

Notice the people chanting "We love you" at every rally.

Had that been Obama it would be on every news broadcast on every network for the next year.

Since it's Trump they never mention it.
edit on 23-9-2020 by pianopraze because: added reply to Creep Thumper

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The upside down world on Hunter is as crazy as the Pelosi impeach DJT for doing what the Constitution demands.

So Sleeping Joe says, as is "defense" that he had no idea what his son was doing in Ukraine, China, Russia, with the crack pipe, the stripper or anything else. He says you should accept that Joe simply "trusted his son" so you should trust joe.

Can you imagine being tasked with going out and defending this? "Joe was the perfect absentee father as VP, he knew his son who was tossed out of the Navy for Cocaine was NEVER going to compromise the US, and because he knew this it never happened. Never."

This is bizarro world, where DJT must defend the words used in a private conversation in 1979, and where Joe's deadbeat son, deadbeat by any standard of measure, gets a pass because Joe did the right thing by not showing interest. And evidently those in government who did show interest, were conspiracy theorists out to get Joe and Hunter.

Worst. Candidate. Ever.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

If that ^^^ isn't a meme it waiting I don't know what is.

Worst.Campaign.Ever.

Not a big memer but:

edit on 23-9-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Those multi-purpose masks sure are a cure-all for the DeepDems.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Observationalist

I posted that here yesterday. Worth a repost. Hilarious, sad but true. I was rollin.🤣😂

For sure. Don’t know whether to laugh or cry or just flip out and punch things.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan
President Trump royally triggered CNN this afternoon when he said the CDC/FDA has some "political" people delaying release of the Covid-19 vaccine! They ignored Breanna and Covid-19 for an entire hour to rant about this "unprecedented accusation".

If it makes CNN Mad, it makes me very Happy!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I hope President Trump uses some info gleaned from intelligence briefings to confront Joe on a thing or two next Tuesday evening. (Trump vs Biden Debate)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Soros Supper...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project

Inciting a riot, she's off to jail, but she'll bail herself out it would seem.

Fun story, she's pissed about being doxxed. More interesting she's too stupid to realize the art of distancing during criminal acts. She's sure she's the victim because she just rented and drove the truck.

Be SURE to scroll to the bottom and listen to the conversation with her - no spoilers.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot tells residents to observe a "moment of silence" for Breonna Taylor at 7pm this evening.

The 3,120 mostly Black people shot in Chicago this year?

Never even mentioned by the mentally ill Lightfoot.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
CLOCK/TIMESTAMP links for last of today's posts (don't have time to make Qproof graphics)
(Matching elements/mirrors bolded)

4754 19:03:58 : The World is Waking Up. Virus or Election?

Matches to:
4750 14:03:37 : Competing factions seeking direct WH control
3904 15:58:17 : This is not another 4-yr election
2543 17:05:58 : The Art of Trolling the Fake News Media Who is Scott Free? >>White Squall >>WWG1WGA (from the movie) Thank you for playing.

2542 14:03:09 : Tweet pic: Watch Sean Hannity
2339 16:49:03 : Swamp fighting back

1075 13:33:58 : New tactic. Buckle up. MediaMatters 4ch. Narrative + anything Q. Clowns + Twitter push. MSM overdrive. All 4 a LARP?

1074 13:16:30 : Read between the lines. Front page. Fake News.

1073 12:30:01 : Listen carefully

1070 11:30:31 : Talking to you, anon. We always see “It’s Happening” here. The ‘Tone’. WAR. April showers.

675 01:46:30 : Build timeline. AS 187. HRC investigation pivot points. JC dismiss letter. #2. PS. WL comms.

303 11:01:30 : Renee J James

edit on 23-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I said in another thread a while back that the whole reason Biden is in right now is because something will happen and they will push him as the fall guy......he will claim dementia because he will drop out of the race prior to Nov 3.

The dems are in a previously unknown nuclear option territory.....as in absolutely desperate.

All will be blamed on Joe.....they can't sacrifice Obama.

/takes off tinfoil derby....

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
nypost.com/2020/09/23/rep-gaetz-bloomberg-may-face-criminal-probe-for-paying-felons-fines/
nypost.com...

Rep. Matt Gaetz warned billionaire Michael Bloomberg that he may be facing a criminal probe for paying the outstanding fines and fees of 32,000 convicted felons in Florida so they could regain their right to vote ahead of the November election.

Speaking to Fox News’ “Hannity” Tuesday evening, Gaetz (R-Fla.) said he had spoken to Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody prior to his appearance on the show about Bloomberg’s voter effort in the Sunshine State.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I said in another thread a while back that the whole reason Biden is in right now is because something will happen and they will push him as the fall guy......he will claim dementia because he will drop out of the race prior to Nov 3.

The dems are in a previously unknown nuclear option territory.....as in absolutely desperate.

Does anyone know how late the Dems can go and change the candidate? What would happen if Biden dropped out to all the early mail-in ballots? Surely votes can’t just be transferred to a new candidate, can they?
edit on 23-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: Typo

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Does anyone know how late the Dems can go and change the candidate? What would happen if Biden dropped out to all the early mail-in ballots? Surely votes can’t just be transferred to a new candidate, can they?

From what I understand it goes to a vote....they decide to either use the VP on the card or propose another that is decided on via vote.

Not sure if that is entirely correct, but I believe fairly accurate.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

“Protesters plan on non-violent demonstrations”

Meanwhile...
Louisville is a ghost town
Businesses boarded up like a hurricane
Ronald McDonald house evacuated
2 cops shot

I hate to see/say it, but truthfully, the more cities the riot tour comes to, the more the media narrative is destroyed.

It’s easy to call it peaceful protests until people see the destruction. Get woke, go broke. Get rioted, don’t stay quiet?

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join