It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docs Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Blushing Bill on Epstein's plane with Epstein's personal masseuse:

...looks like somebody got a 'Happy Ending'.

Every alcoholic I’ve ever known (and I grew up with a family full of them) has had that same red nose. You can give some credit to lighting, but that Rudolph The Red Nose Clinton looks like he’s been on a bender in that pic.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LOL... it's fun watching you grasping and gas lighting in this topic, man. Lots of fun.

There is a reason why Trump says he isn't following it, its because he didn't do anything and so has no worries unlike many others. Trump also cut off their friendship around 2000 and was the only high profile person to come forward against Epstein to help the prosecutors, the ONLY ONE....

Now we have unsealed documents that say Trump never did anything...he had a friendship with Epstein as did 100s of other rich and famous including many Democrats as he was a major Democrat fundraiser and donor...lets not talk about that.

Even with all that I think it is safe to assume the majority that were around him in that rich and famous bubble really didn't do anything. I don't think his prostitution ring was as wide spread as many want to believe. It was for a selective audience.

edit on 31-7-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

(post by 3sixand9 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

LOL... it's fun watching you grasping and gas lighting in this topic, man. Lots of fun.

There is a reason why Trump says he isn't following it, its because he didn't do anything and so has no worries unlike many others. Trump also cut off their friendship around 2000 and was the only high profile person to come forward against Epstein to help the prosecutors, the ONLY ONE....

Now we have unsealed documents that say Trump never did anything...he had a friendship with Epstein as did 100s of other rich and famous including many Democrats as he was a major Democrat fundraiser and donor...lets not talk about that.

Even with all that I think it is safe to assume the majorly that were around him in that rich and famous bubble really didn't do anything. I don't think his prostitution ring was as wide spread as many want to believe. It was for a selective audience.

Eric Weinstein touched on this; the context of calling out anyone associated with Epstein and claiming they were complicit in his crimes. It’s a very dangerous claim to make that can ruin innocent people’s lives. He brushed shoulders with many powerful and respected people who have never committed a crime, never mind heinous ones like Epstein. Epstein requested a meeting with Eric due to Eric managing a hedge fund and coming from a science/mathematical background.

It’s highly unfair and certainly dangerous in today’s cancel culture world to claim someone was in bed (pun intended) with Epstein and his crimes before a jury of our peers decide that for us.

We can speculate on it, especially on ATS, but to make outright claims is wrong.

Republicans/Conservatives- Don’t be surprised when the left does it to Trump as the right is doing to Obama with Obamagate.

Dems/Progs/Liberals- Don’t be surprised when the right does it to Obama as the left is doing it with Trump.

Or- Just don’t do it and save everyone the hassle of denouncing their preferred party until hard evidence is shown and proven in the court of law.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Roger Stone, the former Trump adviser, wrote in his book “The Clintons’ War on Women,” which was published during the campaign, that Trump “turned down many invitations to Epstein’s hedonistic private island and his Palm Beach home.” Once when Trump visited Epstein at his Palm Beach home, Stone wrote, he later seemed to joke about the scene of underage girls he witnessed there.

“The swimming pool was filled with beautiful young girls,” Trump later told a Mar-a-Lago member, according to Stone. “ ‘How nice,’ I thought, ‘he let the neighborhood kids use his pool.’ ”

Jeffrey Epstein, Donald Trump socialized in Florida and New York - seattletimes.com

Correction

This will be my last

Have a nice evening everyone

(post by that1lurker removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: 3sixand9

Maybe instead of laughing at Trump's blatant 'trolling' you should instead be pleading with him to stop. Pleading with him at least as much as you plead with strangers on a useless forum

That is all

The difference is many of us want evidence, real evidence of Trump's wrong doings...Not Epstein's wrong doings just to say well Trump knew him...I guess that is Trump's crime... He knew Epstein...well as did 100s of other rich/famous/powerful Democrats...

Interesting observation. These guys were all in the NY social circle. OF COURSE they "knew" each other. But then people go out of their way to say "They were friends." On whose authority? Because they "knew" each other and likely greeted each other on sight, does that constitute "friendship?" Because they were seen at a party somewhere, does that mean they are "friends?" I don't know about the rest of you, but I have to say that most people I see in social situations, that I say, "Hi, how ya doin'?" to are NOT my friends. I just know who they are.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Important information about president trump, related to this case.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

as an adult male, i have very few people i call "friend". It actually numbers in the single digits. 1 person.

Most men I know are like this. You grow up, your career takes hold. Your family takes hold. Your life takes hold. Who has time for friends? Maybe someone you spend a few moments doing recreation with, like a weekly golf game or something like that.

99% of my social interaction that is IRL comes by way of me making passing acquaintences with people who i likely will never see again, and have no desire to seek out. I have a career. A family. A life.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I've had my photo taken with hundreds of people I don't even know.

We pose for the camera next to each other...looking like we're old friends (sometimes shaking hands...sometimes with an arm around each other) and the picture is taken with all of us acting all happy, smiling and looking like we've known each other for years.
Some of them could've been psychos or murderers for all I know.

I've also had my photo taken with some celebrities...and I have no doubt if someone asked them who I was...they wouldn't know me from Adam.

When you own a golf club(s), hotel(s) or restaurant(s) ...and, especially, when you're a celebrity like Donald Trump...you get your photo taken with lots of people you don't know. Trump has obviously had many thousands of photos taken with people he barely knows...or doesn't know at all.
ALL of them are posed/staged to look like everyone in these photos are old friends.

It's goes with his job...and who he is.

edit on 31-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
"Constant Orgies"

Court docs detail Maxwell’s ‘constant’ orgies with young girls on Epstein’s island

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Trump helped build a case against Epstein

Interviewed by The Conscious Resistance outside the courthouse after the settlement announcement, Edwards was asked about accusations that President Trump has been involved in the same things as Epstein.

“The only thing that I can say about President Trump is that he is the only person who, in 2009 when I served a lot of subpoenas on a lot of people, or at least gave notice to some pretty connected people, that I want to talk to them, [Trump] is the only person who picked up the phone and said, let’s just talk. I’ll give you as much time as you want. I’ll tell you what you need to know, ” Edwards recalled.

He added about the president, “[He] was very helpful, in the information that he gave, and gave no indication whatsoever that he was involved in anything untoward whatsoever, but had good information.”

Edwards was also asked about the rumor in a Patterson book that Trump actually had Epstein kicked out of Mar-a-Lago for hitting on an underage girl.

The attorney replied, “I definitely have heard that. I definitely have heard that and I don’t know if it was Trump himself as opposed to a manager there.”

Edwards also heard that Epstein hit on the underage daughter of a member of his club so Trump banned him. Edwards wasn’t sure if that’s true.

Information regarding Edwards the attorney cited above:

Edwards, who has been associated with the case since 2005 - representing multiple Epstein accusers, did not give up even after a disheartening plea reached between the federal prosecutor at the time, Alexander Acosta, and Epstein's legal team.

Edwards sued Acosta, claiming that he was in violation of the federal Crime Victims’ Rights Act as he sketched a nonprosecution agreement with the alleged child sex trafficker. Acosta had reportedly concealed the agreement from the 36 underage victims identified by prosecutors.

A federal judge, nearly 11 years after Edwards filed a suit, finally ruled that Acosta and his fellow prosecutors broke the law by giving Epstein immunity without informing the victims of it.

Also more here:
slate.com...

news.yahoo.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago3605699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0006699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Court Documents: Trump Banned Epstein From Mar-A-Lago For Alleged Assault On Underage Girl
dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

"As you watch these victim interviews it was very obvious they feel this was not a sufficient outcome," he continued. "You always look back and say 'what if'. What I can say is that at the time... this was the view of the office. There is a value to a sure guilty plea because letting him walk would have been absolutely awful."

New allegations from The Daily Beast and journalist Vicky Ward reported that Acosta told the Trump administration during the screening process for his current role that he was asked to cut a deal with Epstein because he was told the financier "belonged to intelligence," and that the issue was above his "pay grade."

'No Regrets is a Very Hard Question': Alex Acosta Defends Jeffrey Epstein Plea Deal - newsweek.com

I'm making myself into a liar

Here's one more just because I haven't seen it brought up in this thread yet. I'll save from splitting this into a double post and give you a twofer

Maxwell, 57, the alleged madam to the multimillionaire pedophile, was scarfing down a burger, fries and shake al fresco at an In-N-Out Burger on Monday while reading “The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives,” a nonfiction best-seller by journalist Ted Gup.

Sitting alone with a pet pooch, she was surprised to have been found and told an onlooker, “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

Jeffrey Epstein’s gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell spotted at In-N-Out Burger in first photos since his death - nypost.com

Ok, I'll give you a bonus

The claims are being made by the alleged former Israeli spy Ari Ben-Menashe in a soon-to-be-released book “Epstein: Dead Men Tell No Tales” in which he said that he was the handler of Ghislaine’s father Robert Maxwell, who was also an Israeli espionage agent and was the one who introduced his daughter and Epstein to Mossad.

“See, f**king around is not a crime. It could be embarrassing, but it’s not a crime,” Menashe wrote in the book. “But f**king a fourteen-year-old girl is a crime. And he was taking photos of politicians f**king fourteen-year-old girls—if you want to get it straight…They [Epstein and Maxwell] would just blackmail people like that.”

Jeffrey Epstein was blackmailing politicians for Israel’s Mossad, new book claims - middleeastmonitor.com

Large storms moving through

Stay safe everyone

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Dumping some interesting screenshots I have.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join