It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Docs Unsealed Ghislaine Maxwell

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringercompanion

Important Excerpts:

Virginia Roberts Giuffre says she was trafficked by both Epstein and Maxwell to many men including ....., a "large hotel chain owner" (probably Thomas Pritzker)

Boy, that's some heavy handed denial right there.

Throughout this thread it has been proven that Trump and Epstein did in fact socialize in their off hours. Trump attended parties with Epstein, threw a private party for Epstein, flew on Epstein's plane at least once, and Epstein's brother came out and said in fact he flew many other times and that they were friends.

Is Trump not a "large hotel chain owner" ..... in fact is he not the best, greatest, smartest, richest, etc like he always like to brag?

If the goods are as solid on Clinton (and I'm not defending him because I don't like him and never voted for a Clinton anyways), if Clinton is in fact guilty and Trump does not pursue a case against him then you all will have your answers.

If Trump doesn't lock Clinton up or at least push his DOJ to pursue an indictment of Clinton, you will know that Trump's just as guilty.

If Trump and Clinton are guilty (there's plenty of pictures of them together, they were friends too), if Clinton goes down he will take Trump with him.

If Trump's extent of getting involved in this is a simple 'I wish her well' , you will all know he's guilty as sin too.
edit on 1-8-2020 by 3sixand9 because: spelling correction

edit on 1-8-2020 by 3sixand9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just feel like if there was actual dirt on Trump being tied up along with the rest of them that they wouldn't be going at each other; I feel like they'd be working together at keeping each other in the clear or putting people to sleep forever like has been suspected from the Clintons.

I don't support Trump, and if he's found to be guilty then lock hik up, but for someone who many suspect as being complicit he's pretty nonchalant about it.

If he's clean, and didn't actually engage in sexual activities with a minor, that's going to be a big win for him.

Not to mention there aren't any weird tales of Trump messing around with Illuminati, Masonry, Satanic cults, or worse.

With the Clintons, Biden, Weiner, Huma, and a bunch of other people in that circle there are some straaaange tales.

With Hillary most of all.

The weirdest thing we had people saying Trump did was getting women to urinate on him.

The weirdest thing we have had people say about Hillary is that she cut the face off of a child and wore it in a ritual.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
I just feel like if there was actual dirt on Trump being tied up along with the rest of them that they wouldn't be going at each other; I feel like they'd be working together at keeping each other in the clear or putting people to sleep forever like has been suspected from the Clintons.

Epstein is put to sleep forever

Under whose watch, who let that play out?
edit on 1-8-2020 by 3sixand9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Epstein is put to sleep forever

You got evidence that points in a certain direction?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

US financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his prison cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.

His body was discovered at 06:30 local time (10:30 GMT) on Saturday at a facility in New York.

Officials said his death was an apparent suicide. The FBI is investigating the incident.

Epstein, 66, pleaded not guilty to sex trafficking and conspiracy charges last month and was being held without bail.

Jeffrey Epstein: Financier found dead in New York prison cell - bbc.com

What, are you a death denier?

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

What makes you think I'm a "death denier?"

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Didn't see Trumps name on the shift rota, so wasn't his watch.

posted on Aug, 1 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Do you think Trump would kill him, the guy who worked with prosecutors against him? Or do you think many people wanted him dead... under Trump's watch...what the hell does that mean anyways other than a liberal talking point. Did Seth Rich die on Obama's watch? Old Bill going to the island many many times, (seen listed as high as 27 times) I would think he might have wanted Epstein not to talk...lol

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Identified

What's really interesting is that she was being asked about Trump. And may have lied.

is it just me or does that photo look blatantly photo shopped. looks like 2 photos merged together. just a question btw im not an expert is just looks off. the scale of the couples doesnt seem right.

The shadows from the flash don't look right to me. Too two dimensional. Looks like everyone is pressed up against everyone else with no gaps for shadows to show on the person behind them. Just odd looking, IMHO.

Of course, photographic evidence ain't what it used to be.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Dershowitz will hold a unique place in the constellation of Trump’s lawyers, past and present. Most have acted, at least in part, as fixers and hatchet men, like Roy Cohn, Michael Cohen or even Rudolph W. Giuliani, whose attempts to dig up dirt on the president’s political enemies in Ukraine has led to the current impeachment proceedings.

Alan Dershowitz, marred by ties to Jeffrey Epstein, will defend Trump at impeachment trial - latimes.com

Virginia Giuffre said she was forced to have sex with Dershowitz and then sued him after he called her a liar.

Why would the President of the United States with access to the best lawyers in the country choose Epstein's lawyer who designed Epstein's plea to grant himself immunity in an illegal deal that violated the Victim's Crime Act? Surely Trump could have found a better lawyer than this but he sure seems to be the supreme defender of all manner of swamp creatures, doesn't he? I mean look at his client list ..

Heck, look at him in general

For a man who claims not to own a computer, his Twitter was certainly active overnight as Dershowitz discussed his “constitutional (not moral)” stance that “if a 16 year old has the constitutional right to have an abortion without state or parental interference, how could she not have the constitutional right to engage in consensual sex?”

Dershowitz seems to have forgotten that he suggested in his 1997 op-ed unearthed by the New Yorker that the age of consent be lowered to 15, not 16. In fact, at the time, he wrote emphatically, “It certainly should not be as high as 17 or 16.”

Alan Dershowitz Decides Now Is the Time to Tweet About Lowering the Age of Consent - thecut.com

Why would any 'great' 'law and order' president that knows all the best people and has all the best picks employ a swamp thing like Alan Dershowitz?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Newly unsealed flight logs show Trump flew on Epstein’s private plane at least once, in 1997. (And we know Epstein flew on Trump’s plane.) According to the Insider, handwritten logs show Trump flew from Palm Beach International Airport to the Newark Liberty International Airport with Maxwell; Epstein; Epstein’s brother, Mark; billionaire couple Glenn and Eva Dubin; and someone identified as “Didler” or “Didier” on January 5, 1997.

This corroborates Mark Epstein’s claim in a 2009 deposition that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane. Mark said Trump was on the plane “numerous times,” but that he was only present for one flight with Trump in the late ’90s.

“They were good friends,” Mark Epstein told the Post recently. “I know [Trump] is trying to distance himself, but they were.”

What the Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump - nymag.com

Trying exceptionally hard to connect some dots, aren't we now? Been a democrat long?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
No, I'm not a Democrat and I've never been a Democrat unlike Trump

It's late, but I'll bite one more time before bed and then you can run your mouths all you want.

Trump sure looks to be sitting this Ghislaine trial out, doesn't he? Well, I mean, besides 'wishing' her 'well' he's staying out of it. He's not shaping up to be this big bad swamp cleaner that a lot of you said he was. Sure, he'll shoot his mouth off during everyone else's trial like Roger Stone, Flynn, or war criminals but when it comes to this sex predator he's as quiet as a mouse. It's like he doesn't want anything to do with it. I wonder why that may be?

I mean the man has an opinion about. every. friggin. thing. in. the. news. It's HIGHLY uncharacteristic of him to be sitting out such a swampy high profile case, what gives? A victory against such a high profile criminal right before his election would be a HUGE talking point and cement his standing as a 'law and order', 'drain the swamp' president. This is like a 'law and order' president's dream come true! The timing couldn't be better.

Why ain't he coming out and stirring his justice-loving base into a frenzy with 'lock her up' or 'put her away' or worse? Goodness knows he sure needs a boost in the polls right now. I'm sure he could come up with at least some kind of nickname for her or something demeaning to say or something. I mean, he's all about 'dominating' bad hombres and now he's had maybe the most infamous hombre in the United States at the moment fall right into his lap and all he's got to say is, 'I wish her well'?!

For a 'law and order' president the hombres don't get much bigger than this and during an election year no less. This is a big trophy catch that other presidents couldn't seem to land, so why ain't he bragging about it, like constantly? He brags about everything else he does even if he never really did it. You'd think he'd hold a press conference announcing her capture after being on the run for so long but nooooo, what's that about? Or maybe, juuuuust maybe, he's got some swamp dirt on him too ... Really, that might be the biggest red flag of all... don't you think?

Have a good night

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Probably because for once he doesn't want to say something stupid and screw the whole thing up.

But like I said, if the evidence does come out and he's found to be guilty then let him and everyone else that's involved hang.

I'd actually like to see them actually hung.

If anyone was ever deserving of a public hanging it would be people guilty of molesting children and the other things Epstein and certain politicians and CEOs have been involved with.

That, or being piked. All. The. Way. Through.
edit on 282020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Agit8dChop

and TRUMP is mentioned (sorry anti-trumpers not in the way you want)

She never observed them (Donald and Jeffrey) together, and yet there are pictures of all three of them together?

I have a picture of me with Aussie band Ice House. We're all smiling, looks like we're all great friends.

It was just a 'VIP' photo op, with a fan, because my wife won a competition that gave us the whole backstage VIP treatment. Ice House probably doesn't even remember meeting me.

This is why we need to stick to facts and investigate and leave dem feelz out.

You're clearly a smart guy/gal Phage. Maybe show it to every one once in a while. ;-)

Ignoring facts because they contradict our viewpoints or feelz helps no one.
edit on 2-8-2020 by AtomicKangaroo because: typo and a word or two added.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Why don't you just pretend there are no pictures of Donald Trump since it's such a mental stumbling block for you.

We are well beyond pictures at this point.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Trump believes Stone and Flynn were railroaded by the FBI and didn't commit a crime. Trump probably believes Maxwell is guilty and needs to pay for her crimes. Why would he defend her?

Epstein and Maxwell were arrested on Trump's watch. Can you really imagine them being arrested if Hillary was president?

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'll borrow a reply from above then and we can go 'round and 'round.. "Didn't see Trumps name on the shift rota, so wasn't his watch."

Maybe Trump brought in Ghislaine to keep her from being used against him.

The fact that he's not gloating about capturing one of America's most infamous predators doesn't strike you a little strange?

Trump is not known to be a modest man of little words, why has his only intrusion into her case been 'I wish her well'? That doesn't strike you as odd?

Politico just put out an article today underscoring Trump's failing poll numbers and his inability to deliver a solid blow on his opponent. The article is titled,""‘Hating Joe Biden doesn’t juice up their base’: Key swing state slips away from Trump'".

Now when Trump was running for office he ran on the premise of 'Drain the Swamp', what he has sitting in custody right now before him is arguably one of the most notorious swamp creatures currently in the mainstream media. Why isn't he using her? This is a HUGE catch to the American people, why is he choosing to downplay it with a 'wish her well'? Why isn't he 'juicing' up his base with the swamp creature prosecution they've been hungry for?

Ghislaine seems to be in a very small circle of people who can make Trump a man of few words, why is that?

The old adage is 'follow the money' but I'd argue that observing someone's reactions to outside stressors is also worthy of examination. In this case Trump seems to be shying away from Ghislaine and for Trump it is highly uncharacteristic to steer clear of high profile cases that could bring attention to himself.

Trump (at least politicly) is a student of Roy Cohn and Roger Stone whose mantras are there is no such thing as bad publicity. Why is Trump not using one of his biggest catches in his hour of what may be his lowest approval? If nothing else, she could serve as a distraction from the COVID headlines, it just doesn't make sense unless he's afraid of drowning in the waves it would create.

If you're not guilty then you have nothing to be afraid of and even when Trump has been guilty in the past it has never once kept his mouth shut.

..so why isn't he publicly berating her on twitter giving the American people updates on her prosecution and flexing his 'law and order' administration?

Why ain't he calling her Little Sicko, Pedo Grandma, The Wicked Bitch, Dirty HomBra etc ?

What cat has the President's tongue on Ghislaine?
edit on 2-8-2020 by 3sixand9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You make assumptions of how Trump would or should react to the situation. Maybe you have Trump figured wrong.

Maxwell is in custody and will have her day in court. She will be important in implicating other guilty people. Maybe Trump understands this isn't something you gloat about, especially when there's still a lot of work to do.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

So you start with an assumption of guilt then try to imagine a scenario to support your assumption.

Sounds legit.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You have a point and I’ve been wondering about this recently.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join