It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Can you show me some trials that dispute the early use of the protocol i mentioned not being helpful ? Jelly may be good for the fever lol a reply to: FishBait

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Seems early treatment with HCQ and zinc is effective and very cheap. With schools starting back up, its a shame this never got the attention it is due. Looks like we are going to put politics before the health of our children.

How a false narrative was created

Treatment cut death rate significantly

Oxford - early outpatient treatment

"These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe."

Not surprisingly these don't say what you want them to say. It's not a cure or a vaccine, it doesn't kill the virus. At best it helps with inflammation in your lungs which may aid recovery but there are plenty of other drugs that can do that as well. The main issue is that it's a very dangerous drug with side effects being death and blindness. You think masks are bad HQ is a 100x more dangerous. It's also not recommended for people with heart conditions or diabetes which, news flash, is a huge chunk of the US. There is a big reason this is hitting the elderly the most because they already have health issues that exacerbate the symptoms of COVID and HQ is dangerous for them to take.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904
Can you show me some trials that dispute the early use of the protocol i mentioned not being helpful ? Jelly may be good for the fever lol a reply to: FishBait

Like getting into a link war is going to change anyone's mind. The FDA (ohhh are they the deep state? yawn...) said the same thing I'm saying, HQ is too dangerous to use vs the benefits you may get which is anti inflammatory. There are a ton of anti-inflammatory drugs they can use that don't have the side effect of heart attacks, seizures and blindness. It's astounding the same people who say masks are dangerous claim HQ is a great idea when there is no dispute it has deadly side effects. If masks aren't worth the risk neither is HQ. At least stay consistent with your arguments.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

It's astounding the same people who say masks are dangerous claim HQ is a great idea when there is no dispute it has deadly side effects.

So a member here asks you to post some information to actually back up your claims with some sort of factual evidence and you can't be bothered?

I would like to see some of your "studies" that show how a drug that's been around for 70 years and used worldwide is so deadly.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

It's astounding the same people who say masks are dangerous claim HQ is a great idea when there is no dispute it has deadly side effects.

So a member here asks you to post some information to actually back up your claims with some sort of factual evidence and you can't be bothered?

I would like to see some of your "studies" that show how a drug that's been around for 70 years and used worldwide is so deadly.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!! It's on the listed side effects dude. The drug manufacture itself tells you this. Just because it's deadly doesn't mean it can't be used when absolutely needed in a controlled environment. Hell, opioids are deadly and they give those out all the time. There are tons of drugs and treatments that have very serious side effect which is why you don't blanket use anything for everything. Hell, radiation treatment might kill COVD but they aren't even going to try that. They only use it for something like cancer when you are absolutely going to die so there really are no bad side effects (which are still awful) when they are just trying to keep you alive. But they still use it as a last resort. Are you going to deny radiation has bad side effects to because it "cures" cancer?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!! It's on the listed side effects dude. The drug manufacture itself tells you this. Just because it's deadly doesn't mean it can't be used when absolutely needed in a controlled environment. Hell, opioids are deadly and they give those out all the time. There are tons of drugs and treatments that have very serious side effect which is why you don't blanket use anything for everything. Hell, radiation treatment might kill COVD but they aren't even going to try that. They only use it for something like cancer when you are absolutely going to die so there really are no bad side effects (which are still awful) when they are just trying to keep you alive. But they still use it as a last resort. Are you going to deny radiation has bad side effects to because it "cures" cancer?

virologyj.biomedcentral.com...

chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.

This is from a 2005 study done by the NIH back when the much beloved and never wrong Dr. Fauci was the director.

CQ and HCQ are basically the same drug. Seeing how it was determined to be "very effective" against a Coronavirus 15 years ago so similar to the current one that it shares the same name (nearly 80% identical in fact) you don't find it the least bit curious that there is an obvious and concerted effort to restrict its use and silence anyone who promotes it now?

Who knows why all of a sudden Fauci believes the opposite of what he did 15 years ago. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he holds patents on the Remdisivir that he promotes.

Thing is, if you actually take the time to read the report, it says exactly what these Doctors are saying. This is known to be an effective treatment AND preventative for the transmission of Coronavirus with "almost no side effects" according to the study.

So can you show anything at all that even remotely proves anything you said about it being "so deadly"?

edit on 30-7-2020 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I,m not asking you to get into a link war Just asked for the one link please.If you can’t be bothered or can’t find one it’s all good And I never mentioned masks a reply to: FishBait

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Trump sees crazy doctor spouting crap and wind that he likes on the TV.

And then goes on to regurgitate mince out his puss in praise of someone he then goes on to claim he knows nothing about!

How can Trump think this doctor's "voice is so important" and yet claim to also "know nothing about her"???

The mind boggles!!!

If that's not an indication of severe mental incompetence, nevermind cognitive deterioration, and/or senility in spades, i don't know what is.
edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Trump sees crazy doctor spouting piss and wind that he likes on the TV.

And then goes on to regurgitate mince out his puss in praise of someone he then goes on to claims he knows nothing about!

How can Trump think this doctor's "voice is so important" and yet claim to also "know nothing about her"???

The mind boggles!!!

If that's not an indication of severe mental incompetence, nevermind cognitive deterioration, and/or senility in spades, i don't know what is.

Last I checked, this is not the mud-pit.

Do you have anything constructive to add/counter regarding the doctors claims or the blatant censorship?

If not, kindly troll somewhere else.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Removed/changed the "pee" word for you hope that helps if it somehow offended your sensibilities.

What would you have me say as to someone who actually believes reptilian aliens rule the Earth?

Demons cause the clap via tampering with us in our sex dreams.

And alien DNA is being used to make a virus to make Trump and others nonreligious?

Would you go to the lady for sound medical advice?

Where the hell did this dangerous individual get there degree and/or attend medical school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry per-chance?

Ile kindly express my opinion where ever and however i please ta much, just like everyone else.

As to trolling, i think you may find that's you POTUS favorite sport, not mine. x

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

virologyj.biomedcentral.com...

chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage.

This is from a 2005 study done by the NIH back when the much beloved and never wrong Dr. Fauci was the director.

CQ and HCQ are basically the same drug. Seeing how it was determined to be "very effective" against a Coronavirus 15 years ago so similar to the current one that it shares the same name (nearly 80% identical in fact) you don't find it the least bit curious that there is an obvious and concerted effort to restrict its use and silence anyone who promotes it now?

Who knows why all of a sudden Fauci believes the opposite of what he did 15 years ago. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that he holds patents on the Remdisivir that he promotes.

Thing is, if you actually take the time to read the report, it says exactly what these Doctors are saying. This is known to be an effective treatment AND preventative for the transmission of Coronavirus with "almost no side effects" according to the study.

So can you show anything at all that even remotely proves anything you said about it being "so deadly"?

Just the fact that you are talking about a different (but similar) drug tested 15 years ago on a different (but similar) virus shows you don't know what your talking about. If your logic is sound why doesn't the flu vaccine protect against COVID. COVID is just the flu after all.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So you're just another poster who has nothing constructive to add and can only single out one individual with character assassination and personal attacks to try and discredit the whole group.

Have you even read this thread?

Care to refute any of the claims of her colleagues? Or the many other medical professionals worldwide who have been saying the exact same thing as these people have?

Or anything to say regarding the study I cited above approved by Dr. Faux-i himself?

Or the fact that countries like France have had this drug over the counter for years but now suddenly have pulled it and listed it as a controlled substance?

Or the fact that there is some serious censorship regarding this topic?

Like I said, troll somewhere else if not.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Just the fact that you are talking about a different (but similar) drug tested 15 years ago on a different (but similar) virus shows you don't know what your talking about. If your logic is sound why doesn't the flu vaccine protect against COVID. COVID is just the flu after all.

Somehow your responses get even more nonsensical with every post.

I have proved my point, can you do the same?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904
I,m not asking you to get into a link war Just asked for the one link please.If you can’t be bothered or can’t find one it’s all good And I never mentioned masks a reply to: FishBait

Just to humor you. www.drugs.com...

You realize all the "studies" your asking for are done well in advance of a drug being approved for public use by the FDA? The side effects are well established initially and printed for anyone who's prescribed the medicine. If they find additional effect/med reactions they add them. The fact that you think side effects are debatable is laughable.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Somehow your responses get even more nonsensical with every post.

I have proved my point, can you do the same?

You proved your point by saying a different drug worked on a different virus 15 years ago! ROTFL In that case let's start leaching people again cuz that worked for thousands of years. All the Dr that did it said they had 100% success rate.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   

What about the FACT that both the doctor and Trump are obviously a few tins short of a six-pack each?

The fact is hydroxychloroquine don't work effectively where COVID 19 is concerned and can actually be dangerous.

Countries like France used hydroxychloroquine as a medication used to prevent and treat malaria in areas where malaria remains sensitive to chloroquine or for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.

Her colleagues are probably as batcrap crazy as she is, they're probably all Slytherin in white coats ffs.

Like i said i will say as i please, as i am perfectly free to do so, and if you don't like it, go read the TnC. x

You post stupid threads in the support of lunatics, people are going to call you on it I'm afraid, and that's just how we roll around these here parts.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You realize all the "studies" your asking for are done well in advance of a drug being approved for public use by the FDA?

Boy, reading comprehension is really not your strong suit is it.

Ibuprofen can cause liver damage, hormone disruption, even death if you take enough of it.

But nobody calls it "deadly". So thank you for that dynamic post Captain Obvious.

As another poster asked, can you show some trials that dispute the use of this drug as a preventative for transmission of Covid?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Supporting lunatic POTUS and madcap Wizard Doctors mince is obviously your strong point all the same.

So there is that. x

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Reading is definitely not his strong point unless it’s the insert on every subscription insert in everdrug you can get lol. I’ll ask once again Give me one study or trial If you can’t it’s all good reply to: Cancerwarrior

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You realize all the "studies" your asking for are done well in advance of a drug being approved for public use by the FDA?

Boy, reading comprehension is really not your strong suit is it.

Ibuprofen can cause liver damage, hormone disruption, even death if you take enough of it.

But nobody calls it "deadly". So thank you for that dynamic post Captain Obvious.

As another poster asked, can you show some trials that dispute the use of this drug as a preventative for transmission of Covid?

I could say the same about your comprehension.

www.fda.gov...

Let me guess the FDA is the deep state and they don't count.
edit on 30-7-2020 by FishBait because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join