It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Did you read your link ? I,ve asked you twice now for a link or study of the protocol I mentioned used early that shows negative results You’re latest link isn't one .a reply to: FishBait

edit on 30-7-2020 by themove1904 because: correct spelling mistakes

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Supporting lunatic POTUS and madcap Wizard Doctors mince is obviously your strong point all the same.

And "orange man bad" seems to be the only response you can come up with.

Last time I will be feeding you.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Aside from the Man placing his belief in mad quack wizard totting doctors of course.

I mean that response there for all to see.

I'm flabbergasted really just like the majority of the rest of the people on planet Earth.

Orange man is a complete and utter lunatic and dangerous failure as a POTUS.

Feed Trump son, he's the one that requires your misplaced downright nonsensical admiration.

The same dude that also wishes well to known wrong'yins like Giselle maxwell would you believe.

I mean can the man say anything with words that actually make a modicum of sense?

Methinks not I'm afraid.
edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

the addition of a β-hydroxy chain to the CHQ molecule led to the development of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which reduced the toxicity of CHQ to a third of the original molecule.

It is effectively the same drug, from the same family, even derived from the same source. The only real difference is HCL is less toxic than CHQ. They work in the same way by blocking ACE2 receptors making it an effective antiviral.

Over the last six decades of clinical use, CHQ and HCQ compounds have shown excellent safety profile with good long-term tolerance in not only the general population but in certain special populations as well, including among pregnant individuals and those with renal failure.

But according to you, this drug is "deadly", right? Or according to your "article" from a proven heavily biased source (which I doubt you've even read.)

Chloroquine (CHQ) and closely related structural analogues were originally developed for the treatment of malaria. However, as the clinical use for these drugs began to increase, many additional drug properties were discovered mainly through observations. These clinical observations, followed by some well-designed studies, have substantially broadened the horizons for CHQ and analogues over the last few decades. CHQ and analogues have been proven beneficial for many rheumatological, cardiovascular diseases (CVD), and dermatological conditions, and there is a growing body of evidence to support their therapeutic potential in oncology, HIV infection, and chronic kidney disease (CKD).

Looks like it treats a number of ailments, safely and effectively.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: themove1904
Did you read your link ? I,ve asked you twice now for a link or study of the protocol I mentioned used early that shows negative results You’re latest link isn't one .a reply to: FishBait

Do you know how the internet works? Probably not as everyone is old here. The studies are embedded in the FDA announcement. I know, your study had that one extra thing that made all the magic work. If it doesn't include zinc it doesn't count! ROTFL

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: FishBait

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

the addition of a β-hydroxy chain to the CHQ molecule led to the development of hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which reduced the toxicity of CHQ to a third of the original molecule.

It is effectively the same drug, from the same family, even derived from the same source. The only real difference is HCL is less toxic than CHQ. They work in the same way by blocking ACE2 receptors making it an effective antiviral.

Over the last six decades of clinical use, CHQ and HCQ compounds have shown excellent safety profile with good long-term tolerance in not only the general population but in certain special populations as well, including among pregnant individuals and those with renal failure.

But according to you, this drug is "deadly", right? Or according to your "article" from a proven heavily biased source (which I doubt you've even read.)

Chloroquine (CHQ) and closely related structural analogues were originally developed for the treatment of malaria. However, as the clinical use for these drugs began to increase, many additional drug properties were discovered mainly through observations. These clinical observations, followed by some well-designed studies, have substantially broadened the horizons for CHQ and analogues over the last few decades. CHQ and analogues have been proven beneficial for many rheumatological, cardiovascular diseases (CVD), and dermatological conditions, and there is a growing body of evidence to support their therapeutic potential in oncology, HIV infection, and chronic kidney disease (CKD).

Looks like it treats a number of ailments, safely and effectively.

LOL exactly why I don't bother. Studies from a lady who just got her Dr licenses a year ago and believes in semen demons is more valid than the FDA on ATS. I'm sure you Dr loves working with you.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FishBait

originally posted by: 111DPKING111
Seems early treatment with HCQ and zinc is effective and very cheap. With schools starting back up, its a shame this never got the attention it is due. Looks like we are going to put politics before the health of our children.

How a false narrative was created

Treatment cut death rate significantly

Oxford - early outpatient treatment

"These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe."

Not surprisingly these don't say what you want them to say.

From the 1st link

Hydroxychloroquine deniers “are guilty of mass murder.” ~ Dr. Vladimir Zelenko

From the 2nd link

We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring. Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug.

From the 3rd link

Five studies, including two controlled clinical trials, have demonstrated significant major outpatient treatment efficacy.

It's not a cure or a vaccine, it doesn't kill the virus. At best it helps with inflammation in your lungs which may aid recovery.

Well if you actually read the links, it says the HCQ makes the zinc more bioavailable which stops the virus from replicating.

The main issue is that it's a very dangerous drug with side effects being death and blindness. You think masks are bad HQ is a 100x more dangerous. It's also not recommended for people with heart conditions or diabetes which, news flash, is a huge chunk of the US. There is a big reason this is hitting the elderly the most because they already have health issues that exacerbate the symptoms of COVID and HQ is dangerous for them to take.

Its all about early intervention and proper dosing, 5 days of HCQ + zinc is as safe as it gets. The drug has been used for decades.

A July 1, 2020, retrospective analysis41,42,43 of 2,541 patients in the Henry Ford Hospital System in Detroit, Michigan, found use of hydroxychloroquine alone cut mortality by more than half, from 26.4% to 13.5%. (Hydroxychloroquine in combination with azithromycin had a mortality rate of 20.1%, and azithromycin alone had a mortality rate of 22.4%.)

More than 90% of the patients had received the drug or drugs within 48 hours of admission into the hospital. No adverse heart-related events were observed among those given hydroxychloroquine.

All three trials above that used toxic hydroxychloroquine doses — Recovery, Solidarity and REMAP — also failed to include zinc, which appears to be a key factor. As noted by Zelenko above, the hydroxychloroquine is really only used to drive the zinc in to the cells. Nass observes

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Your man with a plan is thinking about banning TikTok now.

Obviously Trump has never heard of a VPN.

Good luck with that one, may as well ban water from being wet.

www.independent.co.uk...

Can you imagine what the kids will do to him?

I don't imagine they will be happy little bunny rabbits.
edit on 30-7-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Your wasting your time pal,i,m still waiting on a link to a study that i,ve asked him for, i wonder if its because he just cant find one ,
a reply to: 111DPKING111

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Your wasting your time pal,i,m still waiting on a link to a study that i,ve asked him for, i wonder if its because he just cant find one ,

Its ok, I didnt mind getting a few more quotes out there for people to read.

Absolutely disgusting our kids are going back to school and this cheap effective treatment is unavailable.

As the first link points out, quercetin may be as effective as HCQ and it is also readily available, however HCQ has the clinical proof it works.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Absolutely disgusting our kids are going back to school and this cheap effective treatment is unavailable.

As the first link points out, quercetin may be as effective as HCQ and it is also readily available, however HCQ has the clinical proof it works.

Wait what? I thought the numbers were exaggerated and it only affects old people. As one GOP said, the kids will get it and they will be fine. Why do you even need a cure when the kids will make COVID magically disappear.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Wait what? I thought the numbers were exaggerated and it only affects old people. As one GOP said, the kids will get it and they will be fine. Why do you even need a cure when the kids will make COVID magically disappear.

Ah I see, you are just caught up in politics of it, never mind peoples health... Do some internet searching.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Ah I see, you are just caught up in politics of it, never mind peoples health... Do some internet searching.

I'm not a member of the republican party. They are the one playing politics with peoples lives saying go back to work and go back to school. They are the leaders in total control flat out saying some people are going to have to die to get the economy going and get kids back in school. If this is a miracle cure they could make it happen but even they know it's BS and are just continuing their deep state nonsense like Dr and scientists are withholding a cure.

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Hear hear Rich, i wonder how many of the Hydroxy naysayers on this thread have actually done any real research on it , I,ve done hundreds of hours on it and there,s only one conclusion to reach , and thats a positive one, for early use along with Zinc and Azithromycin a reply to: Rich Z

Hundreds of hours in a lab with COVID patients using a control group? Or hundreds of hours on the internet?

Guys, guys I've spent hundreds of hours reviewing all the COVID patients that went to the hospital and recovered. They all ate Jell-O for lunch at least 5 times a week. Jell-O is the cure for COVID!!!! Prove me wrong!

Sure enough! And the point is that what is aggravating is that now the Jell-O is all but impossible for the rest of us to get. Doesn't matter one bit what someone else thinks about it. If I believe it will help, why can't I have my bowl of Jell-O if I want it?

posted on Jul, 30 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Seems early treatment with HCQ and zinc is effective and very cheap. With schools starting back up, its a shame this never got the attention it is due. Looks like we are going to put politics before the health of our children.

How a false narrative was created

Treatment cut death rate significantly

Oxford - early outpatient treatment

"These medications need to be widely available and promoted immediately for physicians to prescribe."

Not surprisingly these don't say what you want them to say. It's not a cure or a vaccine, it doesn't kill the virus. At best it helps with inflammation in your lungs which may aid recovery but there are plenty of other drugs that can do that as well. The main issue is that it's a very dangerous drug with side effects being death and blindness. You think masks are bad HQ is a 100x more dangerous. It's also not recommended for people with heart conditions or diabetes which, news flash, is a huge chunk of the US. There is a big reason this is hitting the elderly the most because they already have health issues that exacerbate the symptoms of COVID and HQ is dangerous for them to take.

And how many cases of death and blindness were proven to be caused by hydroxychloroquine? And if that is the case, why is it an OTC drug in many countries subject to malaria infections if it is so dangerous? Or does COVID-19 somehow make this treatment more dangerous than when being utilized for other ailments?

BTW, from what I seem to recall, the dosages in those above mentioned trials were a magnitude larger than what is prescribed for COVID-19 and usually devoid of the zinc support. For "scientific" tests, shouldn't details of this nature be important to make note of? Personally, I know a stacked deck when I see the hands the others are showing on the table.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
American Frontline Doctors have their website back up.

americasfrontlinedoctorsummit.com...

Well done.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Note the review and conclusions after 35:38, including the article about the Yale epidemiologist Professor endorsing the use of HCQ for Covid-19 at 37:42, he's certainly no 'quack' or 'witch doctor':

edit on 31-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

It isn't. The main components of HCQ's effectiveness in the treatment of Covid-19 comes from its alkalizing function, its accumulation in lungs and kidneys, its long half-life (which relates to that accumulation) and its immuno-modulatory function in relation to the cytokine storm (its inhibiting function on interleukin 6, IL-6, in particular). Quercetin can do none of those things.

Not to mention that the research and results from HCQ is a lot further along and showing a much clearer benefit than Quercetin (as you more or less already mentioned). Quercetin is primarily suggested as an alternative OTC zinc ionophore. But if you know all the details as to at which point zinc comes into play in the viral pathway, you'll understand why HCQ works so much better and zinc just improves on it (it's sort of like a bonus, not the key ingredient). This video has the right clues:

If you're looking for a more similar OTC replacement for HCQ, than quinine is much more like it (just less effective, shorter half-life, requiring higher dosages for the same effect, increasing toxicity issues). I saw a malaria prophylaxis protocol for quinine with 300mg per day. Quinine also alkalizes cells, endosomes and lysosomes and I also think I saw research that it accumulates in the lungs and kidneys (along with the other organs where HCQ also accumulates, but those are of lesser importance for Covid-19). I don't think it can inhibit IL-6 (which is involved in the cytokine storm).

Don't get me wrong, zinc + zinc ionophore is still an important component in inhibiting viral replication. It's just that HCQ does the most in your body's fight against corona. And being a zinc ionophore, it would be silly not to include zinc to boost its effectiveness.
edit on 31-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Very interesting information, thank you.

I was reading yesterday about how countries like India have very low death rates from Covid in comparison to much of the world.

I have to wonder if its because HCQ is given out regularly to the people there since its a malaria prone region.

But as you mention, its the combination of drugs (given in therapeutic doses of course) that seem to be the magic formula.

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

Hear hear Rich, i wonder how many of the Hydroxy naysayers on this thread have actually done any real research on it , I,ve done hundreds of hours on it and there,s only one conclusion to reach , and thats a positive one, for early use along with Zinc and Azithromycin a reply to: Rich Z

Hundreds of hours in a lab with COVID patients using a control group? Or hundreds of hours on the internet?

Guys, guys I've spent hundreds of hours reviewing all the COVID patients that went to the hospital and recovered. They all ate Jell-O for lunch at least 5 times a week. Jell-O is the cure for COVID!!!! Prove me wrong!

Sure enough! And the point is that what is aggravating is that now the Jell-O is all but impossible for the rest of us to get. Doesn't matter one bit what someone else thinks about it. If I believe it will help, why can't I have my bowl of Jell-O if I want it?

Because Jell-o doesn't have a risk of making you blind or accelerating heart conditions. There is a reason you need a prescription for HQ. So drugs shouldn't be regulated anymore and everything should be over the counter so we can take what every we "believe" will help us?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join