It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
she has REFUSED to show the PROOF...that is you know VERY SUSPICIOUS that is called a RED FLAG......you know good old COMMON SENSE and when a red flag pops up it is important to ask questions and not just blindly swallow what was said

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior
a reply to: FishBait

Seeing as how you only post highly edited, highly biased sources, while totally ignoring any and all evidence from myself and any other posters that goes against your narrative I see no reason to.

At this point, you've proven you are not capable of any discourse on the subject.

So go ahead with your "she's a witch" and "orange man bad" responses. You only prove my point further.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

you know good old COMMON SENSE and when a red flag pops up it is important to ask questions

You mean sort of like how videos/articles are pulled down across all platforms simultaneously when certain people discuss things like a cure/preventative for Covid?

Like that kind of Red Flag?
edit on 2-8-2020 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

OMG I didn't even post a video

My sincerest apologies, you and the andyshake guy sound so similar I thought you were the same person.

if you scroll up from that you'll see the 15 min video interview posted by yet another person.

So it's still not anything that you yourself has posted, other than a poorly written link to the FDA stating their "studies" have shown HCQ does'nt work with no references or material pertaining to their "studies."

Instead your just rage posting at top speed with no back up for your accusations.

Well if thats not the pot calling the kettle black I don't know what is.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is that not your boy Trump? x

You really are thick if you endorse or support the likes of the crap coming out the that so-called Doctors mouth nevermind Trumps. x

Laughable how you keep proving my point.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

she has REFUSED to show the PROOF.

It gets kinda hard when censorship takes place and witch burning hysteria takes hold. If you want to talk about witches, demons and other whacked out, tin foil hat, alien stuff out stuff then this thread might be better suited for that conservation.

The Alien Influence.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Point is Trump endorses so-called Doctors that believe in Demons and Witches that masturbate us in our sleep.

Same dude that wishes pedophiles well.

So "The Witches of Beast'Week" i suppose for him.

edit on 2-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Go bash your own country.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

she has REFUSED to show the PROOF.

It gets kinda hard when censorship takes place and witch burning hysteria takes hold. If you want to talk about witches, demons and other whacked out, tin foil hat, alien stuff out stuff then this thread might be better suited for that conservation.

The Alien Influence.

So I had a pretty good idea she was full of it but still took the 15 min to watch a full interview with her and give her a chance to prove her case. You and cancerwarrior can't be bothered to watch the video because you'll have to admit she's a quack with no proof. Seriously, watch the video and see how she is given plenty opportunity to show her proof and refuses giving the typical scammer line of maybe some time in the future. Then doubles down on her semen demon theory when given an opportunity to down play it. They gave her plenty of time to show she's reasonable and has proof and she failed miserably.

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Well done in watching it. I think she is great, got more balls than most guys I know. For a bit of a heads up on the demon thing from an African culture perspective.

REPTILIAN AGENDA (CREDO MUTWA AND DAVID ICKE) SD

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Free to do as i please little bit. x

What's wrong is your Evanesco spell not working on me?

You should obviously have stuck in more in transfiguration.

Suggest you see Professor Stella Immanuel after class.

edit on 2-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Well done in watching it. I think she is great, got more balls than most guys I know. For a bit of a heads up on the demon thing from an African culture perspective.

REPTILIAN AGENDA (CREDO MUTWA AND DAVID ICKE) SD

The balls to not provide your supposed evidence for a "cure" for COVID? While I do find all this stuff entertaining like the reptilian guy (which has been around for a while) it's nothing to base national pandemic policy on.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The balls to not provide your supposed evidence for a "cure" for COVID?

Looks like it was Square Space that's been castrated when the American Frontline Doctors first tried getting the message out. This has been resolved.

References

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Looks like it was Square Space that's been castrated when the American Frontline Doctors first tried getting the message out. This has been resolved.

References

As usual ATS misses the point. These papers are not by Dr. Stella. She was the one claiming she had cured all these people but when asked for the documentation on this she refuses to provide it. Major red flag she is lying.

Those papers are also very deceptive. The first one spends the majority of the paper trying to "prove" HQ is safe. There is no need to prove that. This is all just fluff to make the paper look extensive when really it's just filling space with conspiracy nonsense. We all agree it's a safe drug when used properly. The dispute is if it's good for COVID. This is where they spend a surprisingly small amount of space showing their work. It's mostly very small quotes saying "it works" and then referring you to a paper. If you go look at the paper the people receiving the treatment were all under 60 so they were a lower risk group to begin with. You could have given them chicken soup and claimed it was a cure. Further if you look at the numbers of "cured" they are similar the recovery numbers for people that don't get HQ. In other words, it wasn't the HQ that "cured" them they had a normal recovery rate.

It's been said over and over, most people have few if any symptoms. The majority of people with symptoms recovery. The bad cases are a very small group. How ever they are still humans with a right to live and we shouldn't cast them aside as expendable like the right has been so prone to do. If we all just cared enough to wear masks, social distance and had a gov willing to spend as much taking care of regular people through the tough times as they spend taking care of corporations we could have averted this.

And as usually, none of the authors of these papers are actual virologist doing actual studies themselves. They are just like ATS passing on info they heard from a guy who says it's the truth who gave them a link to a paper they didn't fully read.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
every day that goes by and the study results (THE PROOF OF CURE) is not released makes that dr and organization look worse and MORE guilty......IF this really was the cure they would NOT be blocking the release of the PROOF .....the RED FLAG grows bigger every day.......it is our job to QUESTION when something is QUESTIONABLE....not blindly accept because we so badly want to believe it is true

originally posted by: FishBait

References

As usual ATS misses the point. These papers are not by Dr. Stella. She was the one claiming she had cured all these people but when asked for the documentation on this she refuses to provide it. Major red flag she is lying.

Those papers are also very deceptive. The first one spends the majority of the paper trying to "prove" HQ is safe. There is no need to prove that. This is all just fluff to make the paper look extensive when really it's just filling space with conspiracy nonsense. We all agree it's a safe drug when used properly. The dispute is if it's good for COVID. This is where they spend a surprisingly small amount of space showing their work. It's mostly very small quotes saying "it works" and then referring you to a paper. If you go look at the paper the people receiving the treatment were all under 60 so they were a lower risk group to begin with. You could have given them chicken soup and claimed it was a cure. Further if you look at the numbers of "cured" they are similar the recovery numbers for people that don't get HQ. In other words, it wasn't the HQ that "cured" them they had a normal recovery rate.

It's been said over and over, most people have few if any symptoms. The majority of people with symptoms recovery. The bad cases are a very small group. How ever they are still humans with a right to live and we shouldn't cast them aside as expendable like the right has been so prone to do. If we all just cared enough to wear masks, social distance and had a gov willing to spend as much taking care of regular people through the tough times as they spend taking care of corporations we could have averted this.

And as usually, none of the authors of these papers are actual virologist doing actual studies themselves. They are just like ATS passing on info they heard from a guy who says it's the truth who gave them a link to a paper they didn't fully read.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
did some more digging on dr stella emmanuel eariler I found a complaint that an older patient came in after falling the nurse told dr immanuel the woman had fallen and was in a lot of pain.....dr emmanuel just took it at face value and did even bother to do xrays even when the woman was in so much pain and dr would not listen....turned out she had Fractures and complications because dr emmanuel did NOT do her job right

I found another... www.houstonchronicle.com... Sm8QXedaF9RIlaOyeeQDt_knGqe1gsG-33je57ep2kPP2o

woman came in needle broke off in her arm (doing drugs yes not a good thing but not the point) dr emmanuel and the other dr gave her medicine but again NO xray taken no attempt to remove the foreign object in her arm......the woman ended going to someplace else got it removed but died

do you see a pattern here does she does not know when to order xrays when needed....it shows her judgement is not very good

edit on 3-8-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 3-8-2020 by research100 because: added sentence

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
did some more digging on dr stella emmanuel eariler I found a complaint that an older patient came in after falling the nurse told dr immanuel the woman had fallen and was in a lot of pain.....dr emmanuel just took it at face value and did even bother to do xrays even when the woman was in so much pain and dr would not listen....turned out she had Fractures and complications because dr emmanuel did NOT do her job right

I found another... www.houstonchronicle.com... Sm8QXedaF9RIlaOyeeQDt_knGqe1gsG-33je57ep2kPP2o

woman came in needle broke off in her arm (doing drugs yes not a good thing but not the point) dr emmanuel and the other dr gave her medicine but again NO xray taken no attempt to remove the foreign object in her arm......the woman ended going to someplace else got it removed but died

do you see a pattern here does she does not know when to order xrays when needed....it shows her judgement is not very good

Obviously a demon broke the ladies leg after the Dr saw her and that story is a deep state cover up. And the drug user had it coming. Better you hear this from me that on the streets. ROTFL!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
thanks...yeah I know someone will post that in all seriousness......I have a thick skin . reply to: FishBait

I forgot to add in the original post and 4 hour window passed that elderly woman had a fractured knee and hip..Dr emmanuel came in with a diagnosis..would not listen patient demanded xrays be taken, dr mannuel refused the poor woman had complications because of dr emmauls lack of judgement

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So you nor the troll bait guy or the andyshake guy have nothing at all to respond with Dr. Fauci’s 2005 NIH study that is actually titled ‘Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS Coronavirus and spread’?

It details how the drug functions as a therapeutic and a preventative. That means you can take it before or after you get sick in case those words are too big for you to understand.

But instead, you just want to talk about witches and ermagawd orange man bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I think you may find it's the doctor Trumps totting as someone he would like to have a voice and be heard, that's the one bumping her gums about witches, demons, and god knows what other #e. x

Must have been on the Domestos again.
edit on 3-8-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

So you nor the troll bait guy or the andyshake guy have nothing at all to respond with Dr. Fauci’s 2005 NIH study that is actually titled ‘Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS Coronavirus and spread’?

It details how the drug functions as a therapeutic and a preventative. That means you can take it before or after you get sick in case those words are too big for you to understand.

But instead, you just want to talk about witches and ermagawd orange man bad.

Titles can be deceiving. Did you actually read the paper or just the title? They tested it on primate cells in a lab 15 years ago with a different (but similar) virus. The virus has now had 15 years to mutate and when they tried it on actual humans this year it wasn't really helping. You kind of have to keep up with current stuff. Not site some 15 year old study (for a different virus and treatment on primate cells only) as permanent gospel for all future mutations of the virus and how the medicine and virus will affect humans.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join