It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Frontline Doctors Capitol Hill Conference

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I think we are getting a glimpse into something of a "backroom" in the medical industry.

Its really incredible stuff!

Items like zinc, vitamins, or even some ionophores dont really do anything different from normal body/immune function.

45-60 ng/mL of Vit D (25-hydroxy) should be tested and aimed at with nearly every illness, particularly respiratory. Simple, easy, effective.

Ionophores dont necessarily change normal function, they just change membrane potential of the cell (which will frequently also involve pH, etc). The complementary function of an ionophore + zinc doesnt really do anything different than either on their own, they just bolster normal function. In that process, they stall (or halt) the replication of polymerase chains. Now, HCQ can act as an immunosuppresant. Useful for cytokine storm issues, to an extent, but there might be better stuff out there. Could the same membrane potential changes be achieved through direct EM stimulation to the body? There is so, so much to explore here.

Other antiviral actions behave a bit differently, but they are mostly all complementary.

The problem is that we have a much more imminent threat and battle here. HCQ serves its purpose well in that function, but if we dont break through the Narrative before this coming fall.. I am deeply concerned about things.

Even without The Virus and those attempting to profit from it and gain power and total control, itd be an uphill battle.

That said, if we can successfully fight off our total subjugation by technofascists, I think planting those seeds of exploration now could be beneficial.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
heres the link www.thedailybeast.com... the woman is not reliable read my post on the last page.....In regards to this CURE she CLAIMED that she and the other personnel at her business only wore simple masks.....that is NOT TRUE there are 2 videos out there showing her and the others wearing the more protective n95 masks.....

and claimed that no body died and people don't need to wear mask and yet demanded that patients had to wear masks when they came in

Now Immanuel is angling for the key rite of passage for any budding MAGA-world personality: a visit to the Trump White House. Late Monday night, Immanuel tweeted that she was open to meeting the president.

“Mr President I’m in town and available,” she tweeted. “I will love to meet with you.”

originally posted by: underpass61

edit on 29-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling

edit on 29-7-2020 by research100 because: spelling and added link

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I’ve seen almost nobody discussing the blatant censorship that’s been happening with this group of doctors which, in and of itself should be very telling.

I’ve also seen nobody even try to refute any of the evidence presented by this group of doctors (and many others worldwide) who say that they have not lost a single patient by using these medications.

Instead, personal attacks and character assassination on a single member of this group seems to be enough to justify throwing any and all information presented out the window akin to throwing out the baby with the bathwater.

I see the same people who denounce politicizing this virus, use the very same tactics the far left uses to silence any opposition when they cannot muster any facts to counter any topic.

Guess the old saying true, to anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
what evidence from them ? What verified patient stats from her practice ?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

She has colorful views on her faith and culture, how that relates to her research on this subject is debatable. If she was a lone voice in this I would be on your side, but she's not. If you can blow holes in the credibility of the rest of her colleagues then I would concede. The fact is this drug has been around for decades and when used correctly has little or no side effects, so why the huge push to discredit? If it doesn't work hopefully the patients will still be alive to receive the miracle vaccine, in the meantime they (the patients) have nothing to lose. The only entities that stand to lose is big pharma when they can't recover the costs of developing their sketchy vaccine.

They've even deplatformed their website - funny thing to do for a relatively harmless and ineffective (in the MSM's view) option for sick people.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Other antiviral actions behave a bit differently, but they are mostly all complementary.

The problem is that we have a much more imminent threat and battle here. HCQ serves its purpose well in that function, but if we dont break through the Narrative before this coming fall.. I am deeply concerned about things.

Even without The Virus and those attempting to profit from it and gain power and total control, itd be an uphill battle.

That said, if we can successfully fight off our total subjugation by technofascists, I think planting those seeds of exploration now could be beneficial.

From your keyboard to God's ears...

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

there are 2 videos out there showing her and the others wearing the more protective n95 masks.....

M95 masks only filter out particles that are .3 microns in size. A typical coronavirus is .1 microns in size. I would say an argument can be made that the m95 masks are just as ineffective at stopping transmission of a virus as wearing a bandanna or even a surgical mask.

and claimed that no body died and people don't need to wear mask and yet demanded that patients had to wear masks when they came in

I don't know if you've noticed but that's quickly becoming standard practice everywhere (as ineffective as it is). Where I live you can't even go in a gas station without masking up.

Now Immanuel is angling for the key rite of passage for any budding MAGA-world personality: a visit to the Trump White House. Late Monday night, Immanuel tweeted that she was open to meeting the president.

She also tweeted that POTUS should use as executive order to make medications like HCL over the counter as is already done in many other parts of the world.

Could it be that perhaps she wants to meet with the President to discuss these topics instead of seeking fame as a "MAGA" celebrity as you put it?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Sorry, but she is a bit of a whack job, not a good example, black or white has nothing to do with either.

I'm not arguing for or against the drug. Pointing out you might want a better figurehead.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: vonclod

So, a doctor cannot prescribe it?

I suppose one could but why would you need one?

It;s not a controlled substance.

So it "is" available, then this is a nothingburger. Quit crying, if a doc could not prescribe, I would be right there with you. I'm sure there are many common meds you need a doc to sign off on.

Do you just go the pharmacy on a whim and get heart meds,, as an example..I bet not unless prescribed..understand?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

The fact is this drug has been around for decades and when used correctly has little or no side effects, so why the huge push to discredit?

Because if there is a proven treatment/preventative, people like my wife and my brother would be able to keep their business open. There would be no reason for everyone to be walking around like muzzled dogs scared to death to get within 6 feet of each other. Schools would be able to safely re-open.

In short, the fear that is being blatantly pushed by the left would disappear. Their strategy of making people as miserable and unhappy as possible as a political strategy to win a presidential election would go right out the window.

I have an Aunt who has been taking HCL to treat Lupus for 20+ years. No side effects, perfectly healthy otherwise.

But all of a sudden POTUS mentions it and its a dangerous substance that should not be used.

Dozens of doctors who have been actively treating patients with the very same medicine are discredited because "One of them might be a witch"!!!!Don't listen to her!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: FishBait

If "H" worked the pharma companies would be pressuring congress so hard it would be mandatory and probably put into our drinking water. They stand to make sooooooo much money if this was really a cure.

It is nice to think this is how the world works. Unfortunately we have economic realities. HCQ was approved by the FDA in 1955 as safe without limitation as to the condition being treated. This means it is a generic drug and not protected by patient law. Patient law with the drug industry started as a way to protect investments and help fund further research. This is why Remdesiver is being promoted at a cost of $1000's per treatment compared to HCQ in the $10's range for the consumer.

The profits for HCQ is not there compared to other treatment options. Big Pharma does have a huge influence in organizations like the FDA and CDC and is why treatment for covid is more political than medical.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Most Americans refuse to believe that a huge conspiracy is in progress.... With the FDA a participant.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
and you TOTALLY MISSED the point about the MAsks the point WAS she LIED. about what masks they wore.DO YOU GET THAT she lied ABOUT THE type OF MASKS THEY WORE........and she lied because she said don't need to wear masks no one died from covid in her clinic...but she made patients wear masks to her clinic...do you see the DISCREPENCY?????????

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

there are 2 videos out there showing her and the others wearing the more protective n95 masks.....

M95 masks only filter out particles that are .3 microns in size. A typical coronavirus is .1 microns in size. I would say an argument can be made that the m95 masks are just as ineffective at stopping transmission of a virus as wearing a bandanna or even a surgical mask.

I don't know if you've noticed but that's quickly becoming standard practice everywhere (as ineffective as it is). Where I live you can't even go in a gas station without masking up.

She also tweeted that POTUS should use as executive order to make medications like HCL over the counter as is already done in many other parts of the world.

Could it be that perhaps she wants to meet with the President to discuss these topics instead of seeking fame as a "MAGA" celebrity as you put it?

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm not arguing for or against the drug. Pointing out you might want a better figurehead.

I agree that she has very weird beliefs, may not affect her as a doctor, but not someone you want as a poster child either...Maybe a poster child for ATS though...lol

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Most Americans refuse to believe that a huge conspiracy is in progress.... With the FDA a participant.

It seems many of the people who are members of the internets largest Conspiracy website refuse to believe so as well.

I really don't know how it cannot be more obvious at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

So it "is" available, then this is a nothingburger.

Commercially the drug is technically available. The problem is in the regulatory environment that is limiting and restricting doctors from using their own determination in providing this option. One thread that gets into this issue more:

Association of American Physicians & Surgeons Sues the FDA over Restrictions on Hydroxychloroquine

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

She's just one voice out of many. It's the left who have pushed her to the forefront because she's an easy target. Like I said in my last post, discredit the rest of her colleagues and I'll concede they're all quacks.

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Lol, in that regard..she fits right in

posted on Jul, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Her absolutely insane Facebook page isn't censored and has been up for years. I was impressed by her speech, saw she was fact checked, then did my own searching and within minutes clearly understood why 😂. 8 pages and no one tried looking her up on page 2,3,4,5 and so on, on Google and Googled different years? C'mon.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join