It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghislaine Maxwell is secretly married, refuses to reveal spouse’s name

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Authorities said they had been watching her since February... so why wait until July to arrest her?

Rumor I heard was the prosecutor that Barr recently fired that threw a fit was in Epstein's corner, and that they wanted him gone before making the arrest of Maxwell.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

In the interview Famcore posted, Whitney also states that Ghislaines indictments were ready BEFORE Epstein was arrested last year.

She also claims the head of the snake is Leslie Wexner. This is where most the money came from.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RexKramerPRT
Name: Ghislaine Clark
Spouse: John Robert Craigie
County of Marriage: Osceola
Marriage Date: 27 Sep 1993
Maiden Name: Maxwell
Race: White
Certificate: 094717
Source: Florida Department of Health

Umm....thats crazy.....dude lives not far from me.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Possible photo of him.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I have said before ... She was much more than Epstein's "madam". I'm convinced that she was his handler, the mover and shaker behind the operation.

This woman is dark and evil. She was bred and groomed in that. She was probably used and abused herself as a youngster. That does not justify or excuse anything she did, but this is what she is. This is what she was purposed to be.

It'll be interesting to see if she survives any length of time without being eliminated, if she sings to save her skin, and how much she reveals. Frankly, I'm not expecting much from her. If she's been groomed all of her life as what she seems (to me) to be, a response to this eventuality was likely programmed into her from the beginning.
:

I’ve been saying the exact same thing and compared it to Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne. Ozzy does the singing and performing but everything else has been Sharon orchestrating it since the early 80’s.

I also believe she made a deal a while ago and that’s the only reason she came back to the US. France has said they won’t extradite her to the US, supposedly she was there for a spell but decided to leave? Come on, now.

At this point, I believe everything we’re seeing is all for show. Deals have been made and if she doesn’t get covid by the trial date, they’ll go through the motions of a trial and say she’s getting locked up somewhere, while she goes off and spends the rest of her life on a secluded island.

I’d bet from the instant Epstein was caught, she was out bidding her freedom out to the highest bidder. “You want me to make these videos go away? How are you going to get me out of this?”

Unfortunately, I do not trust our own government. I don’t care if Barr is involved now or what. After Acosta’s deal with Epstein and the judge who talked to his lawyers for 3 minutes then gave out that ridiculous sentence, I have zero faith we have people in place who will do the right thing. We simply don’t know who she has dirt on and who is tied to those people.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I’m thinking this has got to be just someone with her same bizarre first name.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A 3 bedroom, 1.8 acre home for Maxwell? Surely she had more money than that.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thinking the same, but if what was posted earlier is truly her husbands name then that would be a REALLY odd coincidence.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

ETA: I was wrong, he died July 4, 2018.

John Robert Craigie died around 1993, so that is not her current husband.

AND

It is her because she is listed as Ghislaine Maxwell Craigie in the link below.

www.gwinnettdailypost.com...

edit on 15-7-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

AND

Strange....she is also on record as the CEO and registered agent of a few companies in GA as well.

Edron, Inc
Fountainhead Control Rooms, Inc
Phoenix Engineering, Inc
Raptor Photonics, Inc.
edit on 7/15/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Who the hell would marry this hag?

nypost.com...

I wouldn’t marry her, but I would probably hit that. I bet she knows things.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

AND

I can't find any obits for him, also....why would the estate go into probate 25 years after his death? From the info posted earlier they were married in 1993.
edit on 7/15/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Given G-Max is the most interesting woman on the interwebs right now with spider web connections spanning the globe...just adding few interesting bits...

Strange the tag/title says Epstein/Maxwell marriage (Craigie/Clark)

Reminder, Alexander Djerassi, who is Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew, was a high-ranking official in Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

The Dancing Hare yacht, formerly known as the Lady Ghislaine

Follow the rabbit...

Hunt the hare...last seen in New Zealand.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Given G-Max is the most interesting woman on the interwebs right now with spider web connections spanning the globe...just adding few interesting bits...

Strange the tag/title says Epstein/Maxwell marriage (Craigie/Clark)

Reminder, Alexander Djerassi, who is Ghislaine Maxwell’s nephew, was a high-ranking official in Hillary Clinton’s State Department.

The Dancing Hare yacht, formerly known as the Lady Ghislaine

Follow the rabbit...

Hunt the hare...last seen in New Zealand.
www.youtube.com...

That marriage page also lists them both as being from Scotland....hmm.....

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

My mistake, sorry. Looks like he died around 2018. Not sure where I got 1993.

He died July 4, 2018.

NOTICE TO CREDITORS The administration of the Ancillary Estate of JOHN ROBERT HOL-MAN CRAIGIE, de-ceased, whose date of death was July 4, 2018, is pending in the Circuit Court for Okaloosa County, Florida, Pro-bate Division, the ad-dress of which is the Okaloosa County Courthouse Annex Ex-tension, 1940 Lewis Turner Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32547.

Ancillary Personal Rep-resentative:GHISLAINE MAXWELL CRAIGIE 05/18/2019

From here, in the classified ads
ufdc.ufl.edu...

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
What I think is strange ..no walk of shame..no pictures of her in orange jumpsuit...nothing. Why..? Why being arrested for crimes in the late 90's while she should be number two on the list after epstein died...and this was for crimes most part of 2000-2019.

What is going on..? Can it be that the case of epstein is so horrendous ..after finding recordings/ videos in his properties..and maybe even dead bodies on his island that the FBI need more time to investigate and build a case against her and other big names they discovered from the evidence. Maybe the FBI has become aware that maxwell is a extremely important person if they ever want to find justice for all those victims. And ..after what happened to epstein realise she is a serious target for those big names.

Can it be that she is not held in that new york jail but at an undisclosed secret location for her safety...and chance to bring this case to a succesful end. I mean...it can not be that the FBI will be done with her after this trial which has nothing to do with the resent epstein case.

Just a few thoughts and speculations of course.. The FBI use this current case to buy time so they can investigate and built a case of the century in which some big names will be taken down. (if corruption will not screw everything up of course)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

My mistake, sorry. Looks like he died around 2018. Not sure where I got 1993.

He died July 4, 2018.

NOTICE TO CREDITORS The administration of the Ancillary Estate of JOHN ROBERT HOL-MAN CRAIGIE, de-ceased, whose date of death was July 4, 2018, is pending in the Circuit Court for Okaloosa County, Florida, Pro-bate Division, the ad-dress of which is the Okaloosa County Courthouse Annex Ex-tension, 1940 Lewis Turner Boulevard, Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32547.

Ancillary Personal Rep-resentative:GHISLAINE MAXWELL CRAIGIE 05/18/2019

From here, in the classified ads
ufdc.ufl.edu...

Wondering what the chances are this guy was one of her husbands maybe had some stuff on her in his possession and when he died the only way she could make sure nothing got into anyone's hands was to claim his estate.

The coincidences here have me really thinking it is her.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Wasn't her Reddit name MAXWELL HILL?
Perhaps, 'Hill' is the husband's last name.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

AND

Strange....she is also on record as the CEO and registered agent of a few companies in GA as well.

Edron, Inc
Fountainhead Control Rooms, Inc
Phoenix Engineering, Inc
Raptor Photonics, Inc.

Not strange at all. Whitney also described in the linked interview, that GMax was actually the glue behind the whole operation. Epstein would have never reached his heights without her.

Connected beyond connected. And has a LOT more assets, than what we’ve been told.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I wouldn’t marry her, but I would probably hit that.

Like a hot dog down a hallway.
edit on 15-7-2020 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join