It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wal-Mart will require shoppers wear mask July 20th

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Try no shirt shoes or pants.

I dont shop at Walmart suckers of Chinas economic peen..

Curbside or delivery the way to go in the age of clowns.reply to: JIMC5499

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Yeah they can refuse service to anyone for any reason how public is that

Ummm... no they can't.

I agree they should be able to, but let someone at the door refuse service to someone because they're black, or gay, or crippled - and see what happens. Can you spell massive lawsuit? I can.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
No you don't.

You are just going to float the same tired old stories about business owners that got in trouble specifically for NOT treating all persons equally.

When a store says that ALL must wear a mask, ALL are treated equally.

When a baker says,"I make wedding cakes!", but refuse to bake cakes with homosexual wedding colours or decorations, they are not treating ALL equally.

edit on 16-7-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I dont shop at Walmart suckers of Chinas economic peen..

^This.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Discrimination laws don't apply to masks, you're really stretching it now.

Really? Ity is the same damned thing, and if you can't see that, you're just stupid.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

You boomers still go to brick and mortar store?

Why wait 3 hours for delivery when I can get it right now?!

B&M is really pleasant right now, in my area. Almost no one goes, especially early day. In and out in 5 minutes, stock is always great as they have drastically increased stock for the deliveries, lol.

It is also a boon when they want $200 for delivery, but free loading if you show up in your own vehicle....and, they stop loading the delivery trucks to load on site clients first!

What hole do you live in? Amazon delivers stuff within an hour? I get free delivery over like 35 bucks

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Really? Ity is the same damned thing, and if you can't see that, you're just stupid.

No, it isn't. If they make EVERYONE do it it's not discriminatory.

It would be discriminatory if they said only dumb rednecks from Atlanta had to wear them.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yeah they can refuse service to anyone for any reason how public is that

Ummm... no they can't.

I agree they should be able to, but let someone at the door refuse service to someone because they're black, or gay, or crippled - and see what happens. Can you spell massive lawsuit? I can.

No thats not the same as a mask or shoes thats discrimination and laws exist if wanna look em up

If you don't like the rule shop else where likei do cuz # walmart

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
When you Mary's starting the lawsuit?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

What hole do you live in? Amazon delivers stuff within an hour?

My area does not have direct delivery as of yet. 3 hours is being very generous, you are more likely to wait a day or two. WHatever the common carrier current delays are.

I get free delivery over like 35 bucks

Not all of us are only buying light weight retail. And not all of us live in areas where free is applied to anything past light weight retail

If I want free on lumber, I need to order at least a half truck. Which would be fine for larger projects (business level ordering), but for a deck or fence, I will never hit the qty to get free.

edit on 16-7-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Ah yeah, the Trump method of saying something seriously and then walking it back later as a “joke”.

Anyone who thought I was serious is... well, the word 'insane' comes to mind.

You wouldn't be the first crazy on the membership list.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No, it isn't. If they make EVERYONE do it it's not discriminatory.

It is discrimnatory against those who refuse to bow to lunatic fringe fear-mongers who don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
You wouldn't be the first crazy on the membership list.

True dat...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It is discrimnatory against those who refuse to bow to lunatic fringe fear-mongers who don't have a clue.

Not a legally protected class. Suck it up or I guess you can't shop at Walmart for your cheap Chinese consumerist crap.

edit on 16-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
How come nobody made a vag mask?

You guys had those vag hats?

TF?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No thats not the same as a mask or shoes thats discrimination and laws exist if wanna look em up

You're the one who said 'they can refuse service to anyone for any reason'...

If you don't like the rule shop else where likei do cuz # walmart

Kind of impossible when everywhere has t he same brain-dead requirement.

I'll keep doing what I'm doing until I'm threatened with arrest, then I'll just put the mask on, pull it beneath my nose, then as soon as possible, pull it beneath my chin.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

It is discrimnatory against those who refuse to bow to lunatic fringe fear-mongers who don't have a clue."

Not a legally protected class.

Irrelevant. I'll just 'act as if it is'...

Suck it up or I guess you can't shop at Walmart for your cheap Chinese consumerist crap.

Or, I'll just shop there and ignore the morons insisting I wear a mask until they actually find a cop that responds to their calls, and threatens me with arrest if I don't 'comply' - then I'll put my organic cotton cloth face mask on with my nose exposed, then pull it beneath my chin after I walk away.

##YourIrrationalFear

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
#BoycottWalmart

#BoycottCheapCommunistGoods

#StopSuckingTheCCP

#YaMaMa

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'll keep doing what I'm doing until I'm threatened with arrest, then I'll just put the mask on, pull it beneath my nose, then as soon as possible, pull it beneath my chin.

This is a great example of why this country is the clownshow it is when it comes to COVID well that and the total failure of leadership at the highest levels regardless of party affiliation..

Thankfully more stores , Target and CVS , are now making masks mandatory and hopefully they enforce it and also start to enforce it on the silly people that wear the mask with their nose exposed. I realize that due to the failure of the Presidents Leadership ability and the failure of all the top ranking Democrats to lead the current strategy has been half-measures plus hopes it will disappear and as you can see , that approach has worked out great.

edit on 16-7-2020 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Translation: "I won't comply until I comply! Reeeeeeeeeeeee! Muh freedom!"

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join