It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Kudos to all of yall who have been able to listen to this whole farce of a Congress hearing. I cant watch anymore. Im going to throw my monitor thru my window if I dont turn it off right now. How Barr has not stormed out of there already is beyond me. This man is a Saint for putting up with this clown show.

House Democrats should all be ashamed of themselves. I've never seen anything quite to this level today. Dems are scared as hell, and their fear is making them make absurd choices. What makes them think its ok to speak to the Attorney General of the United States in the manner they're speaking to him. They are the most disrespectful lot of people ive ever seen.

Also, while we're on the subject....why the hell do 7 Democrats get to ask questions in a row? And why the hell do they all just yell inane statements for 5 minutes and not let Barr speak? Whats he even doing there?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: HackScribbler
Do you have sources I can look at?

I can answer that.

A banned member who had his own website, and who is now dead, knew Schneider and knew his real background.

Schneider was a fraud.

If you doubt the truth you should contact one of the admins at his website.

PM me if you want more information.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Kudos to all of yall who have been able to listen to this whole farce of a Congress hearing. I cant watch anymore. Im going to throw my monitor thru my window if I dont turn it off right now. How Barr has not stormed out of there already is beyond me. This man is a Saint for putting up with this clown show.

House Democrats should all be ashamed of themselves. I've never seen anything quite to this level today. Dems are scared as hell, and their fear is making them make absurd choices. What makes them think its ok to speak to the Attorney General of the United States in the manner they're speaking to him. They are the most disrespectful lot of people ive ever seen.

Also, while we're on the subject....why the hell do 7 Democrats get to ask questions in a row? And why the hell do they all just yell inane statements for 5 minutes and not let Barr speak? Whats he even doing there?

What do you think is getting more coverage, Lewis lying in state, or Barrs testimony? Bet I can take a good guess.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

a reply to: HackScribbler
Do you have sources I can look at?

You'll find some of the Best sources right here on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I never researched him that much (nothing recent) but I left leaning heavily towards a fraud.
Look for posts by members such as 'IsaacKoi' and other top notch UFO researchers on ATS. Like most anything UFO related it's all a matter of what you choose to believe...you're never going to find all the answers imo.

Here's a Search Link for ATS. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Frontline Doctors website was just shut down.

Archived: archive.fo...

If anyone is interested here is a copy of the heavily censored viral video Americas Frontline Doctors Conference on Capitol Hill (Right click, save as, to your hard drive) - 45 minute direct download mp4 video file (181MB) from Bitchute server.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't know if it's already been posted, but here is a clip of the follow up News conference the doctors delivered this morning In front of the Supreme Court.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Biden is taking questions. He just said that when Trump came down the escalator he was calling for getting rid of Mexican rapists and judges.

Huh???

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, here's the subset of all POTUS tweets with sooo in 7 pictures with last on previous = first on next.

Someone may wish to compare the tweet dates with happenings?

I'd also suggest we need to decide if the completion rule applies to any sooo POTUS tweets or only those that are POTUS self-retweets?

edit on 28-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
LOL.. I can't wait to see that clip!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: nisei

I really do despise the way our monetary system works. What people don't seem to understand is that fiat is no different than heroin. They've got us chasing that fix, even if it kills us. And it does kill us. But we keep chasing, anyway because this system that we're trapped in doesn't really allow any other option. Unless you want to live a difficult, primitive life. What shocks me the most are the people who pretend to love the chase. They don't seem to realize that blindly and willingly complying with *their* game makes us Lucifarians (and whatever else they worship) by default. Don't believe me? Just take a good look at that dollar bill

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Those are a lot of links...if he is a fraud, I'd lean more towards him being a disinfo agent than a complete fake because he obviously knows things...

Alien scientist is one of the best researchers I've discovered. He's really good at piecing it all together and I feel that he may just break it wide open. He's getting close

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know if it's already been posted, but here is a clip of the follow up News conference the doctors delivered this morning In front of the Supreme Court.

twitter.com...

Nope, thanks! I haven't seen that one.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Welcome and thanks! Regarding the Greenland Theory - Apocalypse here is an answer I wrote to someone in a different thread:

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
a reply to: 3n19m470

I had the exact same reaction. I first came across this guy when I did further research for the Greenland Disclosure Pattern after I had already written the three threads I have done on the topic so far. He made a whole website dedicated to Greenland Theory - Apocalypse Now which can also be downloaded as an ebook. He wrote that in 2013 .

I am convinced he is on to something. He either knows stuff and tries to pass as bat# crazy for his own protection or he is bat# crazy but with great intuition. Actually there is a third possibility - he could be part of a disinfo campaign - but whichever it is some kind of disclosure seems to be coming and Greenland and possibly also Switzerland play an important part in the narrative.

CERN, The Gotthard Base Tunnel And The Dark Artwork Of Alien Creator H.R. Giger

ETA: My last Greenland thread is linked in my signature and has links within to my older Greenland threads.

I bet this is just CGI

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I really do despise the way our monetary system works. What people don't seem to understand is that fiat is no different than heroin. They've got us chasing that fix, even if it kills us. And it does kill us. But we keep chasing, anyway because this system that we're trapped in doesn't really allow any other option. Unless you want to live a difficult, primitive life. What shocks me the most are the people who pretend to love the chase. They don't seem to realize that blindly and willingly complying with *their* game makes us Lucifarians (and whatever else they worship) by default. Don't believe me? Just take a good look at that dollar bill

I couldn't agree more. Very well said! I absolutely despise our FIAT based system. It gets straight to my core, and I really do not understand how most people just do not realize this and worship it. I will not start a business for the sole fact I do not want to have any part in it. Honestly I wish we would go to a society where we didn't use money, but not quite sure how that would work? Human beings if they have a skill should use that to help another individual out and compensation should not be the sole reason for practicing said skill.

Alas this is how our reality is currently and until we can change it we must participate to survive. Sad but true. Like you said "unless you want to live a difficult primitive life" an honest truth.

It's sad how much the love of money is truly the root of all evil.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wow... POTUS live press conference started at 5:21pm, late:

Defense production used for the 33rd time to fund Kodak with 675m dollars to create Kodak Pharamceuticals!

Imagine Current pharma companies as a china tea set on a table... now imagine POTUS pulling the tablecloth from under them!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Frontline Doctors website was just shut down.

Archived: archive.fo...

If anyone is interested here is a copy of the heavily censored viral video Americas Frontline Doctors Conference on Capitol Hill (Right click, save as, to your hard drive) - 45 minute direct download mp4 video file (181MB) from Bitchute server.

Jul24 2019 22:19:28 (EST)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Biden is taking questions. He just said that when Trump came down the escalator he was calling for getting rid of Mexican rapists and judges.

Huh???

Rap-ists and judges, he means like American Idol type stuff. Right?

The problem is, this thing needs to stay alive, I mean alive, until mid Oct. at least. At this rate next Tuesday might be a stretch.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks, that is what I have said from the moment we read disninfo was necessary.
That is why I stayed on the fence on Baby Q and didn't want to poo pooh his stuff as fast as some did here.

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That sounds like an interesting endeavour.

While you do your research, try to keep two questions in mind:

1. What do you get when you combine 'no outside comms' with 'disinfo is necessary'? (Answer: outside comms).

2. What if 'no outside comms' is disinfo?

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Enjoy this clip of Anderson Cooper and Bill Gates crying and whimpering because Qanon is picking on them

It makes me feel good to know we're finally getting under their skin. They're cracking...which means we're winning

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Cranky- forgive a dense borderline milennial... what was declassed 22 years early? 3490 was before my time to the party.

a reply to: crankyoldman

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join