It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here is an ongoing thread for the Barr hearing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Collins: "Maybe it would be a "peaceful protest" if they burn down the capitol" LOL

EDITED TO ADD: Sorry for the thread drift. I'll go to the other one for commentary.
edit on 28-7-2020 by tallcool1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: tallcool1

"Pacifically"

LOL

Someone ought to get an Accommodation Medal for using that term.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Oops, Sorry CWM

originally posted by: carewemust
Here is an ongoing thread for the Barr hearing.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: CanadianMason

CM, interesting picture on the burglars codes!

In the UK, in the country, the gypsies do something similar but using tree branches, in the field behind your garden.

Rel,

I think we've touched upon this before, but hoboes also use similar signs. Hidden languages all about us.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've been watching Barr testify for over a hour now and i'm not even American. Seems their main talking point is systemic racism. Why are the Dems yelling and seem so angry? Why do they ask Barr questions and when he tries to answer and they don;t like the answer they talk over him? I'm pretty sure I know why but i'm started to feel weird talking and laughing at my laptop.
The only reason i'm still watching this dog and pony show is i'm hoping someones head is actually going to explode...

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Oh Jesus here comes Hank Johnson. Im sure this will be an incredible, intellectual line of questioning.

NONE OF THESE GODDAMN DEMOCRATS WILL LET BARR ANSWER ONE SINGLE QUESTION!!!!!!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 28-7-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Oh Jesus here comes Hank Johnson. Im sure this will be an incredible, intellectual line of questioning.

NONE OF THESE GODDAMN DEMOCRATS WILL LET BARR ANSWER ONE SINGLE QUESTION!!!!!!!! THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dumbest people on the entire earth are questioning him - and half are suspected or known pedophiles. What does that tell the world? Can it be made any clearer?

BB is a god. To subject oneself to this and NOT rip their heads off or school them takes great effort. They are attempting to provoke him into saying "idiots, you're all under investigation right now..." He won't bite. He's a god.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They yell a million questions at him, that are flawed in their very basis, then yell at him "RECLAIMING MY TIME" every time Barr tries to answer a question. Seriously, WTF?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: nisei

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: nisei

Gohmert just apologized to Barr for that very reason!

Yes he did! Now it's Steve Cohen's turn. Popcorn at the ready!

LOL, isn't he the greasy chicken fingers guy ? He has to read his whole " statement ", no original thought, clearly organized to attack Barr with " no time to respond " when he tries, they talk over him. It's hard not to " hate " these people, scum of the Earth !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: nisei

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: nisei

Gohmert just apologized to Barr for that very reason!

Yes he did! Now it's Steve Cohen's turn. Popcorn at the ready!

LOL, isn't he the greasy chicken fingers guy ? He has to read his whole " statement ", no original thought, clearly organized to attack Barr with " no time to respond " when he tries, they talk over him. It's hard not to " hate " these people, scum of the Earth !!!

Hate not, but know them for what they are.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
So the twit has hit Sidney, DJTjr and others for retweeting the Doctor video.

Youtube took it down. Facebook deleted it.

That is some boldass censorship right there that shows some epic desperation. The narrative on Wuhflu>Corona>Covid is going up in flames. Without it they have nothing.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

They call this 'Justice' ?, yet the Clock is running the joint. Accusatuins go full time - full blast,..... Defendant ?? Well he is forever silenced by 'The Clock', 'Expired' and other such statements.....................Wow,

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

They call this 'Justice' ?, yet the Clock is running the joint. Accusatuins go full time - full blast,..... Defendant ?? Well he is forever silenced by 'The Clock', 'Expired' and other such statements.....................Wow,

Tik Tok

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I don't like to admit this, but Trump's way of speaking about people has led directly to all this disrespectful discourse in public.

There was some nastiness before he was elected, but the scale of the disrespect has increased exponentially.

It's regrettable. Because people feel they can be extremely rude now they are routinely taking the low road. As a result, we see the debacle that is today's Barr Hearing.

I think it's despicable that those who testify these days are asked questions and not allowed to answer them. The Chair is supposed to function as the referee and maintain order, permitting questions to be properly answered.

Even that has broken down in the name of partisanship. Hearings, and Congress in general, are now 100% opportunities to grandstand. And that's all it is, grandstanding. It's an excuse to abuse people you don't like or agree with.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
What a sh*t show. Crankyoldman you are right about Barr he is a God. He is having to use a Republicans time to answer questions from his previous beratement by Douche noodle. Thank you Rep Martha Roby for letting Barr speak his mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: HackScribbler

I don't like to admit this, but Trump's way of speaking about people has led directly to all this disrespectful discourse in public.

I have to respectfully disagree with this assertion.

Look: Leadership is best done by the dent of personal example.

If the Dem's don't like Trump's style, then they should NOT emulate it. Harsh truth is that they are poor losers on a scale that is historic. They have attacked in every way possible since before he was elected.

Another harsh truth is that too much weight has been put on style before substance. It is high time someone spoke plainly to the American public, because the public has been bamboozled for DECADES by the MSM, Disney, Hollywood, and Madison Avenue.

The thing that is truly regrettable is that it took our country this long to get someone in the White House who is willing to cut through the nonsense and get down to brass tacks.

Uncultured? Yes. Necessary? IMO, yes. Your take may be at variance with mine -- respect.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This POTUS 2-part Tweet, at 08:48:33, could do with some analysis but my brains still in reverse until I buy some more cigarettes:
Part 1

Big Pharma is taking television ads trying to make the case that I am raising prescription drug prices on seniors. The ad is a lie! What I have done will lead to a 50% REDUCTION in prices, at least, & Big Pharma is not happy about it. No other President would....

Part 2

....be able to produce what I have. So when you see those nasty ads from Big Pharma remember, the only reason they are going all out is the massive PRICE REDUCTIONS you are getting - not good for them. Plus, I was only President in 51 years that got a Prescription D reduction!

Plus = + = George Soros, or Plus Ultra

51 = 17x3 = QQQ but... it is also a MIRROR of 15 = O, which I discussed in "sooo" tweets decodes may mean a noose or trap!

D reductions = Democrat reductions (D in Q posts = abbreviation for Democrats)

nasty ads = nads = Jerry Nadler

Is there any relevance to "51 yrs ago"? Who was President then, Nixon?... and did they get reductions in Prescription Ds?

edit on 28-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ohhhh...RICO has been brought up ! Just recently learned more about what that law means, in a nutshell, If individual crimes can be linked to an organized effort ordered by a top command / person, they can be held responsible. George Soro's perhaps ? Maybe that would explain " basement Zoe's " sudden interest in monitoring cell phones of " Peaceful Protestors " ?? hmmmm...we have it all..

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
PSA:

'Frontline: United States of Conspiracy"

The alliance between conspiratorial radio show host Alex Jones, Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone, and President Donald Trump himself have enabled conspiracy theories to travel from the fringes of U.S. politics to the White House.

Airs at 10:00PM EDT tonight on PBS.
edit on 7/28/2020 by HackScribbler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join