It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I notice a lot of UFO videos and stories about aliens here and I was wondering how people viewed him. He could have been an American hero had he been telling the truth. I also heard he said there would be an alien attack on Earth starting September 11th 2001. Do you think he was told things to disguise reality? Nobody talks about him as if he didn't exist so I thought I'd ask.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
Nobody talks about him as if he didn't exist so I thought I'd ask.

There's been MANY discussions about him on here.
Have you bothered with the search function before?
That's a dead horse statement I know but a very relevant one.

b

edited to add a link to this post which is an excellent foundation for the reasoning to try and learn more
edit on 4-6-2012 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Never mind.

ETA: Yes, as Bspiracy points out, he has been discussed here many times. A search will find a buttload of threads....
edit on 6/4/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I really dont know if Bill has been debunked as a fraud.....i havent heard that...
The DUMBs he spoke of i certainly believe exist to some degree.....
He sounds pretty sincere telling the story of the greys in the tunnel and the firefight etc...and he was shot and killed after going public with the information so you telL me?
Reality?Bragadoccio?disonformatzion?scence fiction?
He sounds more reasonable than some whistle blowers with wild tales.....
And if you two are not interested in discussing Bill, why not play mods elsewhere?
edit on 4-6-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I believe Phill was murdered with his own cathader tube , could be wrong
cause it's been a while.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

1st - it's Phil ( as in the title)
2nd - it's irresponsible to randomly title a thread "Phil (or Bill if you will) Schneider with absolutely no content or value since Google picks this site up and it makes the site look bad.. especially when ATS has a search function.
3rd - I did post a link that should entice others to read more. In other words I'm helping the OP out. Did you goto the link? it should teach you some stuff. (Like his name)
4th - nevermind.. I'll wait for a response from ya before I go up to "10th"

b

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by davidtheriault

Phil Schneider is a litmus-test for how much some people *want to believe.*

His background story is a lie - actually made up. His father didn't take part in the 'Philadelphia Experiment' because that was made up by a hoaxer called Carl Allen. Schneider wouldn't know this in the 1990s because the research carried out by Richard Hall, Jacques Vallee etc that proved it to be a hoax was pretty obscure.

So, for me, a man who tells a big, obvious lie becomes an untrustworthy claimant.

On top of that, other UFO researchers (Stan Friedman, Kevin Randle etc) were unable to find a shred of evidence that he was a qualified geologist or structural engineer. No university ever taught him. He had nothing in evidence.

As such he was a pathological liar with the taint of paranoia....a huckster.

His death was suspicious. The late Gabe Valdez was a police officer in the area at the time; he's said in at least one interview that Schneider didn't commit suicide.

This is where the litmus-test comes in again. Is it possible that a huckster could be killed for reasons like debts, crossing people or even playing around with another woman? On the scale of probability - is it more likely he was killed by a criminal or silenced by secret agents for being a BSer?

Believers will discount all of his lies and prefer to believe that an armed(!?) engineer survived a massacre of trained men by evil aliens.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

I think he mixed up Phil Schneider and William Cooper, both have very similar stories and names.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Oh and you can't disprove something the public may not have known about. Phil tells you himself that he didn't wan't you to believe in him, he wanted you to open your mind on matters you have no comprehension of. What criminal strangles with a hose? And if something is top secret how would you disprove OR prove it?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Personally never followed him but as far as the background goes if the government wants it gone its gone plain and simple. They do what they want u guys should know that.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidtheriault
I also heard he said there would be an alien attack on Earth starting September 11th 2001.

Don't think I heard that one
can you put up a link for this?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This is the guy who had his hand blown off by an alien using a chest weapon am I correct?

If so im not sure how far into it I believe but one thing he definetly got right (ive known it since I was a child and when he said it I was like "yep") is how they absorb the nutrients phermonically (but I think it really ends up being electronically). Knowing that that is the truth from my own accord, it definetly lends favor to Phil not lying about anything he told the people before he was asassainated (which also adds to his credibility).

There are ETs as far as what I believe, and many of them believe in the one true God too, which makes me happy heh.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

I was thinking of William cooper look him up if you want to, honest mistake.

new topics

top topics

join