It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 140
<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
My God Jerry Nadler is completely in a different reality than the rest of us. WTF is he even talking about here? Whats the point of having Barr here if hes just going to spout a bunch of lies, and then yell at him?

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
My God Jerry Nadler is completely in a different reality than the rest of us. WTF is he even talking about here? Whats the point of having Barr here if hes just going to spout a bunch of lies, and then yell at him?

This is exactly the problem.

Half the country is still attached to objective reality.

The other half isn't.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

It really is crazy. It is like he is living in a completely different timeline....

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Barr is killing em, showing them fire and all!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Jerry "peaceful protests"/"violent protest are a myth" Nadler is delusional.

Barr's reaction:

Jordan's reaction:

Jerry Nadler: "Damned mask! It's getting HOT in here. I can't breathe!"

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This is the Podcast that most everyone has been waiting for, the Video package added to the epic layout of the Q Team's Takedown of the Cabal on Mark Devlin's show, GVP #161...this shows you PROOF POSITIVE with news stories (most from Mainstream sources), Articles, and Images that what Colleen and I laid out for you really happened, in the exact order we said, down to the Finest Degree of detail...

And what does this tell us? That Donald J. Trump is indeed a "White Hat", and the BEST President the World has ever witnessed...and it is HIGH time to view these events for what they are...Real History unfolding before our very eyes...the unbeatable Cabal DEFEATED, DESTROYED and SCATTERED to the Wind just as John and Robert Kennedy started nearly 60 years ago...the MIRACLE of God Intervention (777) has occurred, the Eucatastrophe has RISEN and our collective Salvation has been secured...and it is time for all the "Naysayers" to fall away in disgrace as they have worked thru Vile, Anger and unsubstantiated LIES to attempt to hijack (like Pirates) this Narrative of Truth and Love, and as such, they have attempted to block the Truth about what has really happened to BILLIONS of our precious Children...and only they and God truly know why they have done this...but know this...Consequences are coming for all those that partake in Evil, Dark deeds...

So rejoice my brethren, for our Liberty has truly been won...NESARA is very real, and our Futures look so bright, that we are all going to have to wear Sunglasses from time-to-time...and finally, a GREAT THANKS to our wonderful Friend, Felipe Alexander, for putting this together on all of our behalves...it is a gift that we won't soon forget...Blessing to Felipe and his beautiful Family, and to EVERYONE so that they may now find the Peace necessary to heal themselves in the hope that they will then aid in the Healing of others...the solution to true success in Life my Friends is to GIVE...and then you will know what it really means to RECEIVE...and Receive you will!!!

So enjoy this Video and marvel in the brilliance of the Plan that was steeped in Goodliness and Godliness...Namaste, my brethren!

Charlie Freak

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The symbol(s) on the pavement look alchemical to me, although I was unable to find an exact match in a brief search. A deeper dig may reveal something.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Oh my goodness, Ms. Jackson Lee is obviously on serious psychedelics..

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

"We will beat the Virus, soon, and go on to the Golden Age"

Virus = Deep State + invisible enemy.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rougeskut

She sounded like it was a contest to see who could say "systemic racism" the most.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rougeskut

Apparently George Floyd was "a humble man". The words these Dems choose to use in these situations are sheer comedy. WTF is Shelia Jackson Lee even talking about? WTF are ANY of these people even talking about? Why is Barr even there? So they can attempt to dunk on him and denigrate the President even more?

link   
a reply to: tallcool1

"Pacifically"

LOL

link   

originally posted by: HackScribbler
a reply to: crankyoldman

In my eyes, what you've posted means the Looking Glass technology is real and Q has access or is the source itself.

It surely eliminates the shilly talking point of it being a kid in a basement.

What bends the noodle is Q is drawing attention to those numbers/connections but it is unclear as to why. It is not simply to create a proof - to my knowledge I'm the only one to see it. So there is a message there for others I expect, and or, a marker for the collective is realized. Suggesting Anons have a dangerous amount of power right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I actually LOLed when I heard that!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rougeskut

That's putting it mildly. She is absolutely bat sh*t crazy. I feel bad for AG Barr for having to go through her and Nadlers lying rants. We are seeing two realities here, they're delusional one, and the one that is going to be smacking them square in the face soon. These people are stupid and sick for sure. August sure is going to be interesting!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nisei

Gohmert just apologized to Barr for that very reason!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CM, interesting picture on the burglars codes!

In the UK, in the country, the gypsies do something similar but using tree branches, in the field behind your garden.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tallcool1
a reply to: nisei

Gohmert just apologized to Barr for that very reason!

Yes he did! Now it's Steve Cohen's turn. Popcorn at the ready!

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They are literally just yelling statements at Barr, and then yell at him some more when he attempts to answer them. This is insane, y'all. I dont know how much more I can watch this crap.

posted on Jul, 28 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Mr. Cohen is giving her a run for her money!! LOLOLLOL!

top topics

<< 137  138  139    141  142  143 >>

join