It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I wonder if CNN feels slighted because they were not alerted to this raid, like they were to the raid on Roger Stones house?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Cnn will happily report of giselle's death ala Jeffery epstein.

Is there anything different about giselle's jail compared to epstein's?

If not expect she won't live a month.

Power ful people are above the law.

a reply to: carewemust

edit on 5-7-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Phage

I wonder if CNN feels slighted because they were not alerted to this raid, like they were to the raid on Roger Stones house?

My lord but you can go off topic.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

After watching the Netflix documntary, Filthy Rich, and hearing the buzz from the hedge fund community, I considered the following inquiry.

Why would you want to blackmail rich and famous people by filming them engage in sexual activity with minors? The motive can't be to get their money. Epstein was already rich. That's how he enticed them with his luxury. So what's the motive behind this human trafficking operation? And where did Epstein get his wealth to start this operation? Titans in the hedge fund industry never heard of him making any trades.
edit on 5-7-2020 by IrisMoonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IrisMoonie

After watching the Netflix documntary, Filthy Rich, and hearing the buzz from the hedge fund community, I considered the following inquiry.

Why would you want to blackmail rich and famous people by filming them engage in sexual activity with minors? The motive can't be to get their money. Epstein was already rich. That's how he enticed them with his luxury. So what's the motive behind this human trafficking operation? And where did Epstein get his wealth to start this operation? Titans in the hedge fund industry never heard of him making any trades.

Its not the money its the *power* and *control* over the other person

who will lose their freedom and go to prison for a long long long time

And prison is no holiday for a child molester.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: IrisMoonie

Its not the money its the *power* and *control* over the other person

who will lose their freedom and go to prison for a long long long time

And prison is no holiday for a child molester.

You mean Epstein and Maxwell sought power and control over the rich and famous?

For what means?

And... Where did they get the money to run their operation?

Of course these aren't questions that anybody can answer here without being speculative... Or incriminating... But hopefully the court case can help reveal answers... Wishful thinking...

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Empty every medieval Chinese torture methods to get the monster to talk..

I’d make her talk. ..

I'm betting she already has... right after she struck a deal with prosecutors. I'm suspicious that her arrest is to keep certain documents sealed in the civil case by the prosecutors for these criminal charges. Probably the same documents that the Feds have always fought to keep sealed.

Just this week, I was reading (again) about a John Doe who was named in court papers in the civil case against Ghislaine and asking for his name to be kept sealed. Now we find out that the attorneys in the civil case have been ordered to destroy documents.

And it's a little odd that it comes right after Berman was fired...

I just don't believe this is what it appears to be (much less should be!). I really think this is all smoke and mirrors to keep the truth hidden.

I wonder if that John Doe is Trump?

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Empty every medieval Chinese torture methods to get the monster to talk..

I’d make her talk. ..

I'm betting she already has... right after she struck a deal with prosecutors. I'm suspicious that her arrest is to keep certain documents sealed in the civil case by the prosecutors for these criminal charges. Probably the same documents that the Feds have always fought to keep sealed.

Just this week, I was reading (again) about a John Doe who was named in court papers in the civil case against Ghislaine and asking for his name to be kept sealed. Now we find out that the attorneys in the civil case have been ordered to destroy documents.

And it's a little odd that it comes right after Berman was fired...

I just don't believe this is what it appears to be (much less should be!). I really think this is all smoke and mirrors to keep the truth hidden.

It doesn't matter, because all of alleged defendants will remain innocent, unless Ghislaine Maxwell has Evidence (proof) of their guilt. Flight logs and photos of people smiling (fully clothed) won't cut it.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Oooh... now I'm wondering that too!

I was thinking maybe Dershowitz, especially after I heard rumblings that he might represent her. But Trump is a very intriguing possibility.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It doesn't matter, because all of alleged defendants will remain innocent, unless Ghislaine Maxwell has Evidence (proof) of their guilt. Flight logs and photos of people smiling (fully clothed) won't cut it.

It also actually has to go to court for anything to be admitted as evidence, and I don't see that happening. Ever.

Ms. Guiffre was mighty jubilant about the arrest and arraignment, perhaps a little too jubilant. But I have a feeling she's going to be quite disappointed -- both on the civil and criminal fronts.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IrisMoonie

Isnt it obvious?

Starters, Maxwells family has ties to Mossad. Thats a source of funding.

Look at all the celebs who have recently voiced opinions against Trump or for Democrats or BLM.. go back further - many backed Iraq War 2003.

Point im making is, people like Madonna, Baldwin, De Niro, Eminem all criticising Trump endlessly has more to do with blackmail, than belief.

Next look at CNN, MSNBC... if those reporters were allowed to report hinestly there would be a drastic change in tone on MsM.

Many Hollwood, MSM types, Left Wing politicians went to Jeffrys Island. Many did sexual acts thinking it was fun and free... they found out they were filmed and have been under the pump since.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: carewemust
Will it boil down to Ghislaine Maxwell's word against _____________'s word?

Maxwell testifies, ___________________was one of our clients who had sex with underage girls/boys.

_______________responds, "No I did not! Prove it."

The Result: NADA - They cancel each other out?

Apparently not. She allegedly had access to all the video tapes recorded at all of Epstein's properties. And they've gone missing. So either she has them or others got to them first.

If they were Mossad; now we know why Israel has such a tremendous impact on Washington.

Even trumps lawyer Alan Dershowitz is defending Ghislaine. I wonder if there is a connection between Dershowitz and Mossad. There is much more to this case than meets the eye!!

www.thedailybeast.com...

Interesting that The Daily Beast dishonestly chooses not to include a link to Dershowitz's op-ed like most reputable news sites do when they reference another article.

There's a reason for that. If their readers had easy access to read Dershowitz's op-ed in context instead of the cherry-picked snippets TDB presents, they might have seen why Dershowitz is saying you shouldn't believe some of these accusers:

Finally, she claimed to have sex with me on six or seven occasions, although she had previously admitted in her own words that she never met me or even heard of me. Her own lawyer has admitted that she was ‘wrong…simply wrong’ in accusing me, since my travel records prove that I could never have been in the places she claimed to have met me. She admitted to her best friend that she was pressured to falsely accuse me by her lawyers who were trying to secure a billion-dollar settlement from Leslie Wexner.

I presented all this documentation to Netflix and they promised to show it to their viewing audience, but they broke their promise and withheld it.

Here's his op-ed for anyone who wants to read it for themselves

People who are falsely accused of things tend to get a little salty.

None of this means Maxwell is innocent either though. No shocker why olaru is so consistently wrong on everything though, considering he apparently let's The Daily Beast do his thinking for him.
edit on 6 7 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Isnt it obvious?

Starters, Maxwells family has ties to Mossad. Thats a source of funding.

Look at all the celebs who have recently voiced opinions against Trump or for Democrats or BLM.. go back further - many backed Iraq War 2003.

Point im making is, people like Madonna, Baldwin, De Niro, Eminem all criticising Trump endlessly has more to do with blackmail, than belief.

Next look at CNN, MSNBC... if those reporters were allowed to report hinestly there would be a drastic change in tone on MsM.

Many Hollwood, MSM types, Left Wing politicians went to Jeffrys Island. Many did sexual acts thinking it was fun and free... they found out they were filmed and have been under the pump since.
:

Interesting theory. Hope we can find out if it's true or not or somewhat.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I read somewhere years ago that on a Saturday night with a few bears at Mossad HQ , they would shoot the films of Arafat and his predilection's for a laugh. Whos fault was that? well Arafat had the predilections which were exploited.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I’m sure if she blew her horn the walls of Jericho really would come tumbling down to reveal some shocking truths inside.

They can’t suicide her - would be too obvious after Epstein’s demise. I fear she’ll get a sudden and bad bout of Covid and ‘need’ to be place on a ventilator in a secure ICU from which she’ll never wake.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Sadly they could suicide her and get away with it. The modern sheeple have been socially engineered well to ignore that which is right in front of them. People just vent for a week on facebook now and then it is onto some new drama.

12 months from now the only people talking about Epstein will be those of us on conspiracy sites. The rest of the world will have moved on and forgotten it.

History is full of these kinds of things. Notice a pattern in modern humans. When there is a clear and obvious problem with the authorities/government do they go march on the White House/Parliament House? Do they go riot at and set fire to police stations? When the police are brutal do they go after the cops?

No, they go attack each other, burn down and loot businesses and do everything but go after those responsible who need to be strung up.

People call for the guillotines to be rolled out, and well that is all they will do. But will only roll them out to cut each others heads off.

This is why they can suicide her and get away with it. I mean who is going to do anything about it? The same people who are doing nothing about Epstein?

Seriously Bill and Hillary Clinton could rape and kill your kids on public TV and they'd be hosting a charity event and running for President or something a month later without repercussions. (Yeah yeah a slight, but only slight, exaggeration.) Hell there would be plenty who would actually defend them.......

Because we the common people of modern times are full of hot wind and sweet # all else.

It's the sad reality of the matter. When it comes time to put up or shut up, we go find something else to poke with a stick. This is just the way TPTB like it.

I know I am not the only one who see's it.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

People have been happy to ignore things for millennia, it doesn’t need to be socially engineered. But a dead cat helps!

I was indeed hasty when said they can’t suicide her. But I imagine they’d prefer a different approach if possible to avoid the conjecture. Covid is the plausible deniability de jour.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I thought this was funny. Its Hillary, Bill and Gisslene Maxwell in a funny skit.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I fear this is all just window dressing.

They arrested her to keep her out of circulation, she was far more dangerous to the elites on the outside where they couldn't control her. Now they have absolute control over her, everything she says, and everything she does. Now the elites can control the narrative whereas before they could not.

Secondly, what could she tell...which she could prove? She could point at 100 people and say she saw them with minors, even show video tapes...and it proves nothing. She could say she personally recruited them from a grade school playground, but unless every single one of the alleged minors comes forward, legal birth certificate in hand, to testify they have nothing but hearsay. So the person in the video "appears" to be young...PROVE their age! They can't. Many of them were likely from other countries outside the US, so neither they nor their families will likely ever be found.

She could say she personally arranged the trips, show logs of the trips and even time and date stamped videos, but all this proves is the people were there, nothing more. She could, in theory, lose in a civil preceding, but not to the standard of "beyond any reasonable doubt" which is the criteria for a criminal preceding.

See where all this is heading?

While she was free she could create all sorts of havoc with no standard of proof at all. In a criminal environment the standards of proof follows the law. While she was free she could have leaked bombshell after bombshell to the MSM, she could control things like elections, businesses and organizations. Now, behind bars, she is powerless to do any of these things. Which is just...exactly...how..."they"...want...it!

Bottom line...don't go celebrating just yet, you might be counting rotten eggs and not chickens.

Things are not what they seem.

edit on 7/7/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I totally agree.

Why arrest her a full year after Epstein was arrested?

Why was she hiding in plain sight in NH? (Cuz she wasn’t hiding)

As other posters have mentioned, expect Ghislaine to get a nasty case of Covid and supposedly die from it. Just another angle to push that BS narrative.

My prediction: we won’t see one single name mentioned from Ghislaine, unfortunately.

Plastic surgery and a reunion with Epstein on a nice private island, is all that’s in Ghislaines future.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join