It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just came across this freaking sick attempt to rationalize this monster by The Guardian. Can't say I'm surprised:

Her essential tragedy is that she was scared of Epstein. Not physically, but afraid that she would be cast out of the golden circle of power. Everything about her screams "major daddy issues" . A scream so long and loud that there is little chance that a serial exploiter like Epstein wouldn’t have heard it. This doesn’t make Maxwell another victim – she had more than enough resources to take her issues to a therapist instead of dragging innocents down into the mire. Just let’s not rush to "burn the witch", when there’s a chance to examine and understand the person. And perhaps tweak that first question: not how does she – but rather, how does anyone – end up here?"

Link

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Not sure the article in context is trying to rationalize her behaviour

for a start the article title is

Ghislaine Maxwell is no victim. But did she fear Epstein's rejection

and the next line is

Her accusers paint a picture of a woman who would do anything to please

maybe you just skim read it and missed these parts before your "suprise"

she is scum and i see no defense of her within the article

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Will it boil down to Ghislaine Maxwell's word against _____________'s word?

Maxwell testifies, ___________________was one of our clients who had sex with underage girls/boys.

_______________responds, "No I did not! Prove it."

The Result: NADA - They cancel each other out?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Just came across this freaking sick attempt to rationalize this monster by The Guardian. Can't say I'm surprised:

Link

Pure projection to protect the globalists, the Royal family, and politicians.

Maxwell is the prestigious family. Maxwell is the one with ties to the Royals.

Maxwell is the one with connection to the "golden circle of power".

edit on 4-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

Not sure the article in context is trying to rationalize her behaviour

for a start the article title is

Ghislaine Maxwell is no victim. But did she fear Epstein's rejection

and the next line is

Her accusers paint a picture of a woman who would do anything to please

maybe you just skim read it and missed these parts before your "suprise"

she is scum and i see no defense of her within the article

I did read it. So much for your baseless assumption.

Yeah the columnist puts a few qualifiers in there, and then spends the rest of the column trying to convince us we should go easy on Maxwell because she's a woman.

Imagine someone writing a similar article about Epstein. It's disgusting no matter how you spin it.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Maxwell testifies, ___________________was one of our clients who had sex with underage girls/boys.

If she was smart, over the years she'd have kept some kind of records as insurance.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

That has just made me think. I thought Epstein might have had a Dead Mans Switch that would have been activated by now.
But no such information has appeared as of yet that we know of.

If there were videos or pictures of people in compromising positions i think we would know by now. Unless Maxwell knows where the evidence is.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Apparently not. She allegedly had access to all the video tapes recorded at all of Epstein's properties. And they've gone missing. So either she has them or others got to them first.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

That has just made me think. I thought Epstein might have had a Dead Mans Switch that would have been activated by now.
But no such information has appeared as of yet that we know of.

If there were videos or pictures of people in compromising positions i think we would know by now. Unless Maxwell knows where the evidence is.

You would think. But maybe she was smarter than Epstein. There's a lot of things we don't know yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I am not trying to disagree with you in regards to Ghislaine and her depravity I just can not see the defense of her in the article with lines like this

There’s usually an element of witch burning whenever a woman is involved, and, with Epstein dead (found hanged in his cell last August), this looks set to be true for Maxwell. Arguably, however, she deserves only as much compassion as she gave the victims

In an echo of how Myra Hindley lured children into cars for Ian Brady, Maxwell’s older female presence would have calmed those brought in to “massage” Epstein. That’s why she kept up the grotesque “motherly” soothing routines (stroking faces and backs) to pacify frightened girls as the sexual situation escalated, sometimes with Maxwell involved, it is alleged

This doesn’t make Maxwell another victim – she had more than enough resources to take her issues to a therapist instead of dragging innocents down into the mire

I just dont get your approach to The Gaurdian as some sort of long term defender of scum/pedos

Lets both hope she gets to reveal all the names involved with enough evidence to get them sentenced and punished

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

You can point to a few condemnations, and I can point to a few places where the columnist is making excuses for her. The issue is, one of those things doesn't belong in any of the media coverage about this bitch.

As for The Guardian's history, just google some of their articles about pedophilia. Yes, it is a scum rag of a "paper."

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moohide

Ghislaine Maxwell alias *The dead mans switch*

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I thought Epstein might have had a Dead Mans Switch that would have been activated by now.

Dead man switches are only activated — when the people are actually dead.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I thought Epstein made a legally binding deal that all his 'friends' got a free pass on anything related to his crimes?

Or they getting her on different matters where the free pass doesn't apply?

Too lazy to google up a link, read it online somewhere recently.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo
I thought Epstein made a legally binding deal that all his 'friends' got a free pass on anything related to his crimes?

Or they getting her on different matters where the free pass doesn't apply?

Too lazy to google up a link, read it online somewhere recently.

Would any such deal carry legal weight after he "died?"

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Here's hoping it doesn't.

Alas I don't think we'll see the elite scum involved brought down with her like everyone is hoping.
History shows it never happens.

Won't ever until the 'people' do something about it.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Apparently not. She allegedly had access to all the video tapes recorded at all of Epstein's properties. And they've gone missing. So either she has them or others got to them first.

If they were Mossad; now we know why Israel has such a tremendous impact on Washington.

Even trumps lawyer Alan Dershowitz is defending Ghislaine. I wonder if there is a connection between Dershowitz and Mossad. There is much more to this case than meets the eye!!

www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 5-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Interesting commentary here...

Did Maxwell 'Kill Herself' By Getting Arrested?

Personally, I do not think Epstein/Maxwell have anything on Trump...but that doesn't mean that the truth can't be "fudged" for political gain. Happens all the time.

I also do not think Maxwell's arrest was involuntary or not without strategic timing.

So, this attempt by Berman and Strauss to make the Epstein case all about Prince Andrew’s involvement is to destroy what’s left of the British royal family and undermine the U.K. government at a time when the odds of a No-Deal Brexit are rising significantly.

This would track, then, with the time line of Barr firing Berman to protect the crown while Trump has been on the warpath against Germany and the EU is deep into its next stage of evolution, ramming debt mutualization and fiscal integration consolidated under the ECB and the European Commission.

This.
edit on 5-7-2020 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Some details on the arrest.

Armed agents raced a convoy of 15 vehicles through the New Hampshire woods, with spy planes buzzing overhead, in the moments before they smashed down Ghislaine Maxwell’s door and arrested her Thursday, according to a report.

nypost.com...

You can run, but you can't hide.

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Ghislaine Maxwell

Now she has agreed to spill her guts. A lot of DC people are looking for a place to hide about now.

www.youtube.com...

I wonder when Alan Dershowitz, trumps lawyer will also spill the beans. The dominoes are going to fall.

The only beans she’s spilling, is the flesh off her face from plastic surgery.

Then a nice comfy ride on a private jet (chartered by your good buddies, the CIA), off to some remote island. To spen the rest of her days with Epstein.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join