It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Phage
I wonder if CNN feels slighted because they were not alerted to this raid, like they were to the raid on Roger Stones house?
My lord but you can go off topic.

...rather consistently, wot? I guess the cheques keep clearing.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: carewemust

It doesn't matter, because all of alleged defendants will remain innocent, unless Ghislaine Maxwell has Evidence (proof) of their guilt. Flight logs and photos of people smiling (fully clothed) won't cut it.

It also actually has to go to court for anything to be admitted as evidence, and I don't see that happening. Ever.

Ms. Guiffre was mighty jubilant about the arrest and arraignment, perhaps a little too jubilant. But I have a feeling she's going to be quite disappointed -- both on the civil and criminal fronts.

There’s stil the missing dvds from jeffreys safe. Maybe she can produce them?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

There’s stil the missing dvds from jeffreys safe. Maybe she can produce them?

Anything's possible...

It's fair to assume that she has something incriminating on Epstein, and probably lots of others. I'm not sure she has anything that the Feds don't already have though. I've been wondering if she's been calling in favors (i.e., blackmail) from those she has dirt on to evade the Feds for this long...

But I'm also wondering if she hasn't already made a deal, and her arrests in more for show than justice.

At this point, anything is still possible so I'm entertaining lots of possibilities!

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I’m sure she’s under the watchful eyes of a blind cop monitoring several broken security cameras.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
"An unnamed woman is suing Jeffrey Epstein's estate and claims that he took her to Mar-a-Lago when she was 14 and was showed to Donald Trump

Epstein, she claims, elbowed Trump 'playfully' and said: 'This is a good one, right?' "

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Ghislaine has always been as cunning as they come. She wasn't going to be with Epstein all those years and not have some insurance," the friend told the Daily Mail.

"The secret stash of sex tapes I believe Ghislaine has squirrelled away could end up being her get out of jail card if the authorities are willing to trade. She has copies of everything Epstein had. They could implicate some twisted movers and shakers.

"If Ghislaine goes down, she's going to take the whole damn lot of them with her."

www.thesun.co.uk...
edit on 7-7-2020 by 3sixand9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: 3sixand9

The Daily Mail and the Sun? ok...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I can’t believe I hadn’t thought of that before: she’s already made her deal. They’ve known about what they’re charging her for years and years. They’re not even charging her with rape even though they know she raped one girl more than 20 times. And they’ve said on tv they know she participated in having sex with minors. She’s already given what she knows. If she hadn’t they’d give her 300 years in prison. With these charges I bet she’s out in less than 10 years. God I’m slow.
edit on 7-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Nah, not slow at all... you just haven't yet reached your Peak Cynical so to speak!

I suspect she reached a deal with them shortly before -- presumably -- coming back to the USA and moving into the New Hampshire hideaway. With both British and French citizenship that could provide some legal protection for her, why else would she have even risked being in the USA?

What I don't know is why she wasn't publicly arrested until now, although I'm thinking it must have something to do with Trump firing of Berman a couple weeks ago.

Geo ffrey Berman: Prosecutor leading investigation into Prince Andrew's links with Epstein refuses to resign

Prince Andrew and U.S. Prosecutor in Nasty Dispute Over Epstein Case

Doh! It just occurred to me... maybe Ghislaine is being sacrificed for Prince Andrew? Maybe Ghislaine didn't actually make the deal but is the deal? Maybe Ghislaine didn't have the protection of her British citizenship after all!

Just speculation... but intriguing...

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

We’ve all heard the David Icke stories of the Crown and the Vatican running sex rings. Hmmmm. Andrew may be more than just a client.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

We’ve all heard the David Icke stories of the Crown and the Vatican running sex rings. Hmmmm. Andrew may be more than just a client.

Yes, I think that's almost definitely true. But to what extent? We really haven't seen anything devastating against Andrew. That's not to say that it doesn't exist, but I'd like more details and evidence. My gut sense is that Andrew's been spoiled and indulged all his life, and doesn't seem to have an ounce of self-discipline -- much less common sense! I just don't sense any evil or vile kinkiness about him. At the same time, as self-indulged as he is, with few apparent boundaries, who knows what he considers acceptable.

Harry had his randy days as well in the early aughts. I sometimes wonder if Andy isn't taking more of the heat to keep it off Harry. Especially if Uncle Andy was Harry's partner in crime. (Or maybe that should be partner in slime).

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
I suspect she reached a deal with them shortly before -- presumably -- coming back to the USA and moving into the New Hampshire hideaway. With both British and French citizenship that could provide some legal protection for her, why else would she have even risked being in the USA?
Geo ffrey Berman: Prosecutor leading investigation into Prince Andrew's links with Epstein refuses to resign

Prince Andrew and U.S. Prosecutor in Nasty Dispute Over Epstein Case

Doh! It just occurred to me... maybe Ghislaine is being sacrificed for Prince Andrew? Maybe Ghislaine didn't actually make the deal but is the deal? Maybe Ghislaine didn't have the protection of her British citizenship after all!

Just speculation... but intriguing...

You make a good point.
Why did she take such a risk to move ? ?

Obvious that she felt safer in u.s. but why ?
From who was she running from besides the FBI ?
To answer that we must ask . . .
Who would most want to see her gone?
Who would have more to lose?
How far will Monarchy go to protect Andrew ?
Did Ghislaine feel it was safer to run to u.s.
or else she would end up as 'Princess Di' ?
*thinks yes*

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

Every connection just leads to more questions... and speculation... eh?

I'm pretty sure Ghislaine's Mossad connection has to fit in here somewhere as well. Whether as protector or as another threat to her, I don't know though. I guess it depends on how useful she still is to them...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Former NYC Jail Warden says Ghislaine Maxwell should be put on Suicide Watch.

Source: nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Former NYC Jail Warden says Ghislaine Maxwell should be put on Suicide Watch.

Source: nypost.com...

From your source

At the jail, an inmate is placed on suicide watch at the discretion of the warden and the chief psychologist at the facility.

Once on inmate is on suicide watch, a staff member or fellow inmate who has been trained by the psychologist, sits outside their cell and stares at them constantly to ensure they don’t attempt to kill themselves.

Like they did with Epstein?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Exactly like they did with Epstein.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

My girlfriend thinks that harry and his wife gave up the royalty because they know whats coming and don't want to be part of any Marie Antoinette type scenario. But she's with me, so how smart can she be?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

My girlfriend thinks that harry and his wife gave up the royalty because they know whats coming and don't want to be part of any Marie Antoinette type scenario. But she's with me, so how smart can she be?

Harry has lost his mojo......

He has given up his royal status because his wife realised it is easier to

climb the Hollywood ladder on twitter than the Royal ladder by protocol.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

aye My partner she thinks the same , they have distanced themselves from the royals because they don't want to go down with the ship HMSchildabuse

prince andrew / epstein, the queen and the missing 10 children from canada

she said that Harry said something to William at the wedding and it looked awkward as hell

Diana died because of it and they both know it

I hope Maxwell testifies , but apparently she has Immunity which was a part of Epstein's deal ?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

She was smart enough to choose you! I'm going to figure she's probably smarter than Megs and Harry as well!!!

I'll give them both credit for doing their best under circumstances they couldn't possibly have foreseen (CoVid, the protests and rioting, etc) but I also think they're a little too short-sighted to have thought this through... at least not as much as your girlfriend has.

Honestly though, I like the idea of a Constitutional monarchy. In theory, if not in practice. The Queen is very well respected throughout the world, and for the benefit of Britain as a whole. She's done more than a few things right. Charles, well, not so much. His choice of friends is alarming, to say the least. I think Will and Kate will make some big changes if/when they get their chance...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Aye good old queen elizabeth eh ,

can do no wrong and cant be prosecuted in a court of law

but has been implicated in the disappearance of 10 children from canada
with witnesses

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join