It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Of course he is innocent until proven guilty , but he hasnt been charged with anything so doesnt really have to prove anything , but his apparent refusal to cooperate with the fbi is very telling , if he is such good noble person , a Royal no less
they are meant to be beacons of goodwill and charity

why would he be so reluctant to help bring criminals to justice

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Of course he is innocent until proven guilty , but he hasnt been charged with anything so doesnt really have to prove anything , but his apparent refusal to cooperate with the fbi is very telling , if he is such good noble person , a Royal no less
they are meant to be beacons of goodwill and charity

Well, I would not cooperate with the FBI under any circumstances if I had the choice.
The FBI has been proven to set people up and also to gain convictions from process crimes unrelated to the actual case they were investigating.
So, imo, it's not telling at all that Prince Andrew will not engage with them.
You'd have to be crazy to trust any US agency. The US is a lawless banana republic.

I agree with you in one respect, there is no need at all for him to prove anything.

edit on 10/7/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Of course he is innocent until proven guilty , but he hasnt been charged with anything so doesnt really have to prove anything , but his apparent refusal to cooperate with the fbi is very telling , if he is such good noble person.

In his very own words.....

*I am an honourable person* /smirk

WHY indeed.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

if he is he is innocent then he has nothing to hide so why not co operate , the royals are meant to be good people
who are meant to be paragons of justice and good will among mankind

a US security agency or federal bureau are an arm of the US government by not trusting them you therefore dont trust the US government an ally of the UK government and royal family

Andrew would be best to fully cooperate , he is only making it look worse for himself by not giving full assistance, it doesnt matter , because if maxwell names him , then he will be brought on charges
and there is already evidence there he was involved , maybe these videos she has , is one of andrew with underage girls.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
60 Minutes Australia from 5th July.

Inside the wicked saga of Jeffrey Epstein: the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I just watched George Galloway on RT and he seems to think she wont rat out prince andrew according to her friend Laura

no idea why

but he seems to think there are also a couple of ex British prime ministers implicated, he mentioned tony blair by name
I think a lot of people will be very worried about her talking

if maxwell doesn't survive to trial then this will be very bad for the US justice system

edit on 10-7-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Attorney general Barr says the Department of Justice wants to question prince Andrew, but they have enough evidence to keep moving on, even if he does not cooperate willingly.

nypost.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Rachel chandler is another that has a squeeky bum.
But do we really see these guys receiving their commupence, you think Epstein is dead, if MG did have secret vids what do you think would happen if they were exposed? If tapes exist and are safe, then so is she, if she hands them over she won't get to live in her hideaway with all her spoils.
her death will be faked.
Remember it's just a game, don't take it to serious.

posted on Jul, 10 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Alan Wade

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
For those who have been worried sick, Ghislaine Maxwell's CAT has been found!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Several tasteless comments immediately come to mind.

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Several tasteless comments immediately come to mind.

I think Donald Trump will have a few...... right up his street

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Go figure...she's been looking for [CAT] her whole life. Maybe Bill Clinton had grabbed it.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Moohide

he may not be under legal obligation but to the royal family of windsor he has an obligation to their name , and to their duties to assist...

Isn't he no longer part of the Royal family of Windsor?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

Prince Andrew will always be part of the royal family, his mum is the Queen.

It is his duties as a royal that are over.
edit on 14-7-2020 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yup.
That was high on my list of worries.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I’m convinced she’s already made her deals and this is all for show. Why would she leave France when the odds were in her favor of not being extradited due to her being born there? Especially to come right back to the US. She could have found some small, secluded area and disappeared forever.

I bet as soon as Epstein was arrested, she went into survival mode, bidding out her freedom to the highest bidder. “Hey, I’ve got all Jeff’s tapes of you. Get me out of this and your tapes go bye-bye.”, and I also fully believe that Maxwell is much more involved than what’s claimed. Behind every great man is a greater woman and that’s no different in this case, except “great” means ‘really good at being an international pedophile sex trafficker’. If all the details come out, I will not be surprised to learn that Maxwell had a much bigger hand in all of this than alluded to.

Kind of like an Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne situation. Ozzy was great at getting up onstage and putting on a show, but that’s it. He doesn’t write his own music or lyrics, never has, even in Sabbath. Everything else was created or orchestrated by Sharon. At most, Ozzy got to pick his guitar players (although I’d be wiling to be bet Sharon is the one who picked Joe Holmes and Gus G). That’s a lot of success for a guy who just has to show up at a gig, sober or not. (I LOVE Ozzy, none of that is meant as disrespect, just an example)

Frankly, I don’t trust our government enough. Not after Acosta’s deal and the judge who let him off without even hearing the whole case. I don’t care who is watching over her or handling the case. It’s been proven before that it doesn’t matter.

Eric Weinstein put out a podcast on Epstein a few months back and it was pretty interesting. He’s of the belief that Epstein was not this brilliant hedge fund manager, but that he was a construct created by several intelligence agencies, maybe of mix of foreign and national and put into place to entrap people. He said talking to him, he did not pick up on any kind of intelligence that would indicate Jeff was as good as he was at what he did. He met Jeff at his NYC townhouse once and was really put off by him and the whole situation and that was before he was busted in the mid 00’s. Guess the tablecloth they served dinner on was an American flag and Eric too offense to it, found it uncouth to serve food and possibly spill things all over the flag. Definitely an interesting choice for a table clothe.

His podcast is called Dark Matter, it was episode 25 called ‘The Construct- Jeffrey Epstein’. I’m actually going to listen to it again as I got busy towards the end of it and didn’t get to catch everything.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Yep to everything you said. Except Sharon has final say in all guitar players. The only one Ozzy picked was Randy.
After he died, Ozzy wanted George Lynch but Sharon thought Jake looked the part. She fired George on the spot.
She even turned down Alex skolnick because he wouldn’t pose onstage like Zakk

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.justice.gov...

You can call in and listen to the trial. Starting right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join