It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This just happened this morning about an hour ago:

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York.

She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say.

www.nbcnewyork.com...

This could be a huge development.
Not much info out yet, as this just occurred...but more will be coming.

edit on 2-7-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Hillary’s coming

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good news. Now if she brings a few of the powerful down before she gets *suicided* even better

link   

Excellent news!

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York. She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say. Spokespeople for the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan declined to comment. The daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein's and was at the high-flying investor's side for decades. Maxwell has stayed below the radar since Epstein's death

It's worth noting she tried to escape by hiding in France but it turns out she got caught.

With so many pedo rings being dismantled and #PizzaGate trending on Twitter and TikTok, do you think this arrest could mark the start of more pedo arrests, particularly in #PedoWood?

+29 more 
link   
Maxwell didn't kill herself.
Too soon, or too late?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Merry Fricken Christmas!

BURN THE WITCH!

In many ways I think she was exponentially worse than Epstein....

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

Excellent news!

Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later accused of involvement in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI, two senior law enforcement sources tell News 4 New York. She was arrested in New Hampshire on Epstein-related charges and is expected to appear in a federal court later today, the sources say. Spokespeople for the FBI and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Manhattan declined to comment. The daughter of media baron Robert Maxwell, Ghislaine was a one-time girlfriend of Epstein's and was at the high-flying investor's side for decades. Maxwell has stayed below the radar since Epstein's death

It's worth noting she tried to escape by hiding in France but it turns out she got caught.

With so many pedo rings being dismantled and #PizzaGate trending on Twitter and TikTok, do you think this arrest could mark the start of more pedo arrests, particularly in #PedoWood?

I guess it will stop right before Trump with "suicide" of Maxwell

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
This could be good news for a lot of the victims.
lets just hope she gives the authorities some truthful answers!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

I was thinking the same thing....lol

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I think she's probably ready to deal.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Trying to get a head start:

And Maxwell didn't kill herself!

ETA: LOL, I see I am already late to the party...

Cheers
edit on 2-7-2020 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This should be interesting!
How long will she last I wonder?

Another strange development - A Federal Judge has
ordered previous legal files on Jeffrey Epstein case
to be destroyed.

From yesterday:

Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, must destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a Wednesday ruling by a federal judge.

www.newsweek.com...

That seems kind of odd?!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
A lady that I work with corrected me.
I was pronouncing her name... 'Jizz- Lane'.

She said it is pronounced 'Ghee- Lane'.

I didn't know.
edit on b000000312020-07-02T09:46:34-05:0009America/ChicagoThu, 02 Jul 2020 09:46:34 -0500900000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Maxwell didn't kill herself.
Too soon, or too late?

Oh come on, that would just be a coincidence if her security cameras don't work when she commits suicide (I mean doesn't kill herself).

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Those sleepy guards and faulty surveillance cameras in jail will take care of the leak.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

to be destroyed.

From yesterday:

Attorneys for Virginia Giuffre, who publicly accused Jeffrey Epstein of sex trafficking, must destroy files they obtained on Epstein after a Wednesday ruling by a federal judge.

www.newsweek.com...

That seems kind of odd?!

Could be documents involved with a larger sex-trafficking case, FBI/DOJ is working.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Wtf is going on guys. My brain can't handle legitimate justice.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

I certainly hope so, but I'm also quite confident that YES, the systematic destruction of the "old guard" is in full progress.
According to Q, there will be an arrest that opens the whole world's eyes. This could very well be the prelude to exactly this happening.
I'm looking forward to it

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

to be destroyed.

From yesterday:

www.newsweek.com...

That seems kind of odd?!

This is not good and I really hope a lawyer files an injunction to prevent this. How often are files destroyed after cases? Especially high profile ones like this?

Supposedly, the files were obtained illegally. As a taxpayer, I want that claim proven. NOTHING regarding Epstein has been done in standard fashion, everything surrounding him is to be scrutinized, ESPECIALLY the people who are doing all they can to bury evidence/cover things up.

Whatever happened with all the material they recovered from his NYC home? Supposedly they found thousands of pictures and from what was discussed in the Netflix doc, he had cameras in every room, in every bathroom....there HAD to have been some evidence of illegal activity found.

Then again, he was suicided while in prison and every bit of evidence regarding that was gone with the wind.

$10 says we don’t hear a PEEP from the Clinton’s regarding this. Meanwhile, Hillary is on speed dial to her fixers.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
dead woman walkinga reply to: IAMTAT

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join