It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Very well thought out and probably mostly true! Only one problem: Epstein is still alive. I know I can’t prove it, but that picture of the man looking up at the helicopter is him. Forget what you think you know. Your eyes aren’t lying. If anyone EVER had the money and power to fake their own death it’s Epstein.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It pisses me off that we know she’s willing to talk. If we know that, her clients know that as well. So much for national security. She’s already dead

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

IMO, The Department of Justice moved Epstein to a safe location. This isn't William Barr's first rodeo as Attorney General.

Since the trial was not scheduled to start until November 2020 at the earliest, Barr knew that someone would have Jeffrey Epstein murdered long before then.

Barr also came out quickly to say that he believed the Coroner's report (suicide), and Barr easily accepted the Warden's statement that "glitches" caused the Epstein-cell surveillance cameras not work on that day.

Those who know how skeptical Attorney General Barr is, realize that his EASY acceptance of the Coroner report and the Warden's excuses, are un-characteristic of his personality.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Very well thought out and probably mostly true! Only one problem: Epstein is still alive. I know I can’t prove it, but that picture of the man looking up at the helicopter is him. Forget what you think you know. Your eyes aren’t lying. If anyone EVER had the money and power to fake their own death it’s Epstein.

!! I have not heard of this photo! Where is it at, do you remember? I would LOVE to see it. I suspected as much, but can't prove it either.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

It’s on page 8 of this thread. Flying fox posted it. The picture originally surfaced a few days after he killed himself. The picture was taken from a helicopter flying over his island.
The rumor is that the man in the photo was very much trying to hide from the helicopter.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist
That photo was taken by a drone flown regularly over the island after Epstein "suicided". He also photographed FBI personnel and divers searching for something just off-shore. I read that human bones (possibly from children) were recovered.

edit on 7/4/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

If anyone EVER had the money and power to fake their own death it’s Epstein.

Epstein does know a lot of low people in high places and has a lot of resources to help pull off a fake death in general circumstance. There was a navy destroyer parked off Epstein island for a few days before the FBI was allowed to start conducting their investigations after the arrest.

This does provide an indication that no amount of money would save Epstein on this one with all the review going on. With the scale of these crimes and the short comings of general judicial procedure it has taken a military operation to get on top of the issues.

This is my current take on it will all the theories and questions around.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That’s right, it was a drone. My memory....let’s just say I’m lucky to remember it at all!
But when I first saw it I thought “that is one weird coincidence that he looks so similar and is on the same island.”
Lmao! It’s crazy what we can accept and believe and move on like nothing happened

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

That may very well be true and he may be fvcked but I believe balls to bone that that’s him in the photo. Any evidence to the contrary and I’ll just do some mental gymnastics to make it still make sense. That is him. He may be in custody and he may be a prisoner, but he is alive.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Rut Roe Waggie: www.youtube.com...

What could that be?

#Weouthere.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago2704699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'd like to point out that we're not all fighting each other right now.

We are all united in our understanding that she will probably be Arkancided.

What exactly is 'Arkancided'?

It's all to do with bad luck. Poor Hillary has had over 100 people see knew, most pretty well, commit suicide or die young in strange circumstances.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Melanies photographer at the times she was a model was Patrick Demarchelier who has been accused by several models of sexual harrasment and abuse ranging from kissing to rape accusations. He was before working for movie industry in US a photographer for model agencies and Princess Diana. Patrick Demarchelier was also present at Donald Trumps model contests "Look of the Year "1991. This was before Trump started to date Melanie.
You can find his photo Link

Melanie has a sad expressions in her face often, she is not cheerful. She is protective. I believe something has happened to Melanie which had made her cautious and also strong ( making sure if SHTF she will be standing ).
Epstein was also in model industry which he used to lure young models. When ever there are pedophiles they seem to be connected to other pedophiles forming a dark net and sharing what they have to each others.

Trump is not clean nor is Clinton. At least Trump stopped whatever he was doing back then when he started to date Melanie.

You have an awful lot of concern for someone whose name you don't even know.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
TRUMP'S lawyer who freed Epstein, accused of rape, and defends Ghislaine, thinks the age of consent should be lowered to 15 years old ...

www.bostonglobe.com... tml

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3sixand9
TRUMP'S lawyer who freed Epstein, accused of rape, and defends Ghislaine, thinks the age of consent should be lowered to 15 years old ...

www.bostonglobe.com... tml

Your link doesn't work.

FYI, in a number of states and a number of western nations, the age of consent is only 16.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'd like to point out that we're not all fighting each other right now.

We are all united in our understanding that she will probably be Arkancided.

What exactly is 'Arkancided'?

It's all to do with bad luck. Poor Hillary has had over 100 people see knew, most pretty well, commit suicide or die young in strange circumstances.

Really? That's incredible. Is there a listing somewhere I could see?

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Clinton Body Count

List of Clinton Associates Who Allegedly Died Mysteriously

Links to a sample of the Clinton Death Count.

Sure, some of the people will have had a natural death or accident, but it is also the timing of the deaths and connection to the Clintons' which raises suspicion.
edit on 4-7-2020 by Moohide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Finally some good news! Should we start preloading "Maxwell didn't kill herself" memes for the ready?

She'll be hidden by the Feds in the same remote location as Jeffrey Epstein.

If you believe Epstein is still alive, Why has your hero allowed this to happen, would that make your hero complicit, or just uniformed, maybe you could let him know if so, I would love for scum like epstein to be brought to justice

MAGA

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I do not like that woman

a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I don't think anything, at least not anything real and important, will come out of this. They're all in cahoots, the FBI, CIA, all of them. They're in direct association with the government so I automatically don't trust anything those agencies say and do. Epstein is most likely still alive, he's got buddies in high places after all, and since so many politicians are tied to him, those high places are in government. It's sad that the pedophilia will just continue on since justice will never be served, it's too connected to the Government/Hollywood to be an actual thing they pursue in order to bring justice.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell

Now she has agreed to spill her guts. A lot of DC people are looking for a place to hide about now.

www.youtube.com...

I wonder when Alan Dershowitz, trumps lawyer will also spill the beans. The dominoes are going to fall.
edit on 4-7-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join