It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

In an election year, the chit stirred up will stick to any and everyone closely associated and lest we forget didn't billionaire Billy Gates took a ride on the plane, wonder if Melinda was with him? Inquiring minds want to know.
a reply to: putnam6

Yes but in an effort for fairness and transparency doesn;t Trump have to answer some questions as well??

You really think 3 years of bombarding Trump the media is going to stop now? LOL of course they will.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
What's with the huge pause for photographers in the video? I watched it live and thought it very odd....

Rainbows
Jane

I saw that as well. My initial thought was she knows this is a historical moment and was letting photographers get the right picture for the history books. This probably happens all the time and we're just noticing.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I wonder how the royals will handle this and if it will link the royals then onto the queen and the disappearance of the 10 kids from Canada ,

this will blow up if she lives to testify

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Have you seen from Q anon on twitter the BBC apparently released a news article dated the 11th July that shows Maxwell suffering from Covid 19

not sure if it was real or not

edit on 3-7-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

It was just a quick edit job for the people who fall for these things. This was from a different article and poof copy and paste. All it takes

edit on 3-7-2020 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Be interesting to see if Ms Maxwell has an Israeli passport regarding your Mossad post. I think her father Bob is buried there Mount of Olives in Jerusalem

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think she killed her dad and took over the trafficking empire

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I think she killed her dad and took over the trafficking empire

Got a friend who swears Maxwell is working as a cobbler at a shoe repairers in Nantwich

On a serious note the whole Bob Maxwell end of life thing on that boat really was a weird one. Wouldn't surprise if you're onto something there

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: jtma508

The Clinton's are from Arkansas and they Suicide people. So it's Arkancide.

Ahhh... so the fact that Trump has a gazillion photos with Epstein and Maxwell, has hosted him at Mar a Lago, has spoken fondly of Epstein publicly HE has no stake in this? It will be the Clintons that do the wet-work? Why not Trump? What evidence do you have that says the Clintons were more heavily involved with Epstein's activities than Trump?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Has anybody even considered that Trumps wife may have been a victim of these rings and Trump and others use to go to these parties in the belief that these ‘girls’ were willing groupies and it is only when trump got with melania that he discovered they are kidnapped, smuggled, raped then forced to ‘party’ with the stars.
I’d imagine this could be very feasible especially considering that at the time noise was made and Epstein first got into bother (2005) was the same year trump married melania.
Now if she is and Epstein was involved yet walks free in 2005 then maybe trump made a promise to his new wife to bring them all down.
Baron is a child genius but melania I suppose to be quite intelligent herself...........could she be q

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
And do we know yet how they located Ghislaine Maxwell
edit on 3-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It's a joke, son. Don't take it so hard.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I’m serious not having a go.
I had a look on melania trumps Wikipedia and there is a picture from 2000 - 5 years before she married trump where she is with none other than Bill Clinton........now from what we know of bronco billy she wouldn’t have been there to fetch his water.
Seeing that picture specifically on melania’s wiki got me thinking it’s a message or a crumb just like what q likes.

The pictures of melania and Clinton got released by Clinton in 2016 - as a taunt maybe - but obviously the Epstein link wasn’t fully known then

edit on 3-7-2020 by EverythingsWrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: EverythingsWrong
Has anybody even considered that Trumps wife may have been a victim of these rings and Trump and others use to go to these parties in the belief that these ‘girls’ were willing groupies and it is only when trump got with melania that he discovered they are kidnapped, smuggled, raped then forced to ‘party’ with the stars.
I’d imagine this could be very feasible especially considering that at the time noise was made and Epstein first got into bother (2005) was the same year trump married melania.
Now if she is and Epstein was involved yet walks free in 2005 then maybe trump made a promise to his new wife to bring them all down.
Baron is a child genius but melania I suppose to be quite intelligent herself...........could she be q

I don’t know. But did you know she was a multi-millionaire when she met Trump?

Edit: oh you’re on her wiki page. It can tell you better than I can
edit on 3-7-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I hope this takes down EVERYONE that was involved, no matter what party or position. If that includes Trump, so be it.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EverythingsWrong

In same picture there is Trump too.. didn´t you notice ?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar

originally posted by: Schmoe11
65 flags and this is nowhere on the ATS home page, anyone else seeing that or is it just me?

The flags are rising.
But I'm watching too.

Definitely odd.
Oh well, I've got a pizza cooking.

Nevermind, today it's right at the top

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The Clinton's are from Arkansas and they Suicide people. So it's Arkancide.

She's getting sloppy

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

eh tower 7

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I hope this takes down EVERYONE that was involved, no matter what party or position. If that includes Trump, so be it.

sadly as you can see, that attitude is very one sided. Seems to be popular among the right.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join