It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

trumps ENTIRE staff from the tulsa rally are in a 14 day quarantine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
"Do as I say, not as I do!" If Biden's staff did this, everyone would be making fun of how pansy the libs are.

I really hate to say this, and I don't wish death on anyone, but I honestly think people are just going to learn the hard way at this point. I don't know why people are bringing up the protesting-- there were many people wanted to protest but stayed indoors because of COVID worries, and Fauci called it out himself. Still, the virus seems to spread faster in indoor spaces-- just look how some of the megachurches that refused to close down fared.

I know people who have lost several family members to this thing. It is not a damn joke. I agree we can't remain on lockdown forever, but the fact that masks have been politicized and people refuse to wear them during a pandemic is the most self-centered, despicable and asinine behavior. It's THE one thing we can all do to get back to normal in a much safer manner.
edit on 25-6-2020 by solarjetman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: solarjetman

What's your point? If you dont feel comfortable going outside, DON'T GO OUTSIDE!

How much clearer can it be?

S

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Yes! Again, Trump was correct.

This virus is a big, whoopty doo, for the majority of us.

And yet Trump is quarantining his own staff in fear of this very virus? The virus which he just had to include in his disclaimer to attendees at his Tulsa rally? Makes little sense of a reaction for somebody who thinks the seasonal flu is on the same level as this virus.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Get over it dude.

Yea tell the families of those 126k that died, on top of those personally affected by this virus, 'to get over it'. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarjetman
"Do as I say, not as I do!" If Biden's staff did this, everyone would be making fun of how pansy the libs are.

I really hate to say this, and I don't wish death on anyone, but I honestly think people are just going to learn the hard way at this point. I don't know why people are bringing up the protesting-- there were many people wanted to protest but stayed indoors because of COVID worries, and Fauci called it out himself. Still, the virus seems to spread faster in indoor spaces-- just look how some of the megachurches that refused to close down fared.

I know people who have lost several family members to this thing. It is not a damn joke. I agree we can't remain on lockdown forever, but the fact that masks have been politicized and people refuse to wear them during a pandemic is the most self-centered, despicable and asinine behavior. It's THE one thing we can all do to get back to normal in a much safer manner.

Not to politicize this thread but....people are tired of listening to the constant lies and fabricated fear mongering the left has implemented, especially in the last four years. People have had enough of their hypocrisy and hate, they’re no longer listening, exception being the brainwashed that have critical thinking issues.

It’s the lefts own fault for politicizing a virus. If they hadn’t shown themselves as a three ring circus act maybe people would take what they say a little more serious.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Get over it dude.

Yea tell the families of those 126k that died, on top of those personally affected by this virus, 'to get over it'. Good luck with that.

Deal with it dude and Get Over It.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

You'll have to continue dealing with me on this forum Arnie. Go somewhere else if you don't like it.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has ever said that Wu Flu isn't contagious. Mortality rate is another matter.

If any of those people are sensitive to inflammation, or are smokers or have heart conditions it could be an issue.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

two contradictions, right after one another.

Not to politicize this thread but....

people are tired of listening to the constant lies and fabricated fear mongering the left has implemented,

And apparently 126,000 deaths in 6 months is fear mongering. Those 3,000+ people that died 9/11 from a terrorist attack, was that fear mongering as well?

It’s the lefts own fault for politicizing a virus.

I never knew the left represented the rest of the world? 186 nations are taking this pandemic very serious, and yet, people on here are petty enough to make this a Democrat thing?

Yep.
edit on 25-6-2020 by Southern Guardian because: Typo

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: research100

Why do you care?

He might be trying to determine if he needs to buy more toilet paper and water?
edit on 48630America/ChicagoThu, 25 Jun 2020 23:48:11 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Get over it dude.

I'll tell them, get over it, we are all going to die at some point, 90% of these deaths would have happened from any type of respiratory pneumonia, flu or cold. Most of the deaths are from people with very serious health conditions where any complication would have resulted in their death. Get over it. Why is a COVID death any different than the thousands of other deaths each day (7,000-8,000 on average) from any multitude of reasons?

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 26-6-2020 by panoz77 because: added link

And this doesn't even take into account the 800,000 - 1 million abortions PER YEAR or 2,200 - 2,800 PER DAY.
www.nbcnews.com...
edit on 26-6-2020 by panoz77 because: added link

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I never knew the left represented the rest of the world? 186 nations are taking this pandemic very serious, and yet, people on here are petty enough to make this a Democrat thing?

Because the dems have made the virus a political battleground to further an agenda, that’s why.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Because the dems have made the virus a political battleground to further an agenda, that’s why.

It’s backfired like hell though.

Anyone who thinks ‘the left’ are looking good right now, hasn’t been watching.

And as for the dEms, their chances at winning the Whitehouse are getting worse with every passing day

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

Ya, we cant afford another shut down so how about we use a little intelligence while we open back up?? Go by the CDc guidelines... ya know, use some social distancing, wear a mask when out in public, avoid crowded areas..
Ya know, at the moment, grandma woudnt even be able to call a taxi if her son was quarentined in my city because the taxi service is shut down... because of the virus.

That would require some grey matter to accomplish, something that is apparently in short supply.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Yeah brah the dems have managed to manipulate the whole world just to make trump look like a moron.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

And apparently 126,000 deaths in 6 months is fear mongering. Those 3,000+ people that died 9/11 from a terrorist attack, was that fear mongering as well?

What ?
That comparison reeks of "I am defeated , and know it"

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yeah brah the dems have managed to manipulate the whole world just to make trump look like a moron.

It was in response to this brah:

people on here are petty enough to make this a Democrat thing?

Make sense now?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It was in response to this brah:

people on here are petty enough to make this a Democrat thing?

Make sense now?

Not really, you argued the dems made the virus a political battleground to further their agenda.

I was hoping you could explain what benefit the world would have by furthering the Democrat platform in America and also why the rest of the world would back the democrats in this mass illusion.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
So what?
As soon as all the riots by anarchists and communists, pretending they were angry over a scum bag criminal who got killed, started... Covid-19 became irrelevant. The strategy is herd immunity and survival of the fittest now.

That was the choice of your comrades.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Get over it dude.

Communists, anarchists and domestic terrorists decided that social distances was no longer needed.
So for the families of the 126k? Put them in touch with racist BLM, and domestic terror org Antifa.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join